[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak, insatiable in its hunger for shekels, decides to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1396122069426.png (556KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396122069426.png
556KB, 576x720px
Game Freak, insatiable in its hunger for shekels, decides to create a Pokémon game aimed at the adult fans. However, they have no idea what the average twenty-something Pokémon fan wants in a game, so they brought in YOU to advise them on what this game should look like. There are a few rules, however:

>The game will be brought out in two versions, as is tradition. If they prove to be succesful, sequels will be a probability.
>You can't create any new Pokémon, Types, Abilities or Moves. You also cannot change anything about the currently existing Pokémon.
>However, you are allowed to create a new concept (like Mega Evolution or Alola pkmn) which gives existing Pokémon new forms. Delta Species, Albino pokemon, Robotic pokemon... whatever you like.
>The game will appear on Nintendo's current handheld console only.
>>
>>32633999
So, what, a game with more sex and violence? Because besides that, there's not much that is just there for kids. Case in points, more adults play Pokemon than kids.
>>
File: pkcogc0f.jpg (124KB, 640x909px) Image search: [Google]
pkcogc0f.jpg
124KB, 640x909px
Basically this but with wild Pokemon. I really like the atmosphere, the world in general, and especially the fact that the MC is an ex-member of the evil organisation, that was a nice change
>inb4 edgy
>>
All regions in one game but with only the ORIGINAL 150

There. You're welcome Gamefreak
>>
>>32633999
OP here, forgot to add:

It's aimed at actual fans, not the pokemon GO crowd, so you don't have to take casuals into account.
>>
>>32633999
Pokemon Cold Steel and Blood Crystal
Add
>Pokemon Ero (lewd Amie) and marriage system
>Be able to rape disobedient Pokemon until they are mind broken (or just Drowsee used Hypnosis) which will make them eligible for the marriage option, if you marry multiple Pokemon and they don't like it you can rape them until they agree
>Demon forms, Chris-chan-Pikachu, Erotic form, Genderbend form (For those that want Gallade to be your waifu), base stats are increased by fucking your pokemon
>sequel never
>>
File: good game good edit.png (2MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
good game good edit.png
2MB, 1200x630px
>>
>>32634069
If Nintendo is willing to validate a crossover between Mario and the Rabbids, I hope that one day they would be willing to try this one out.
Not to mention that Nintendo wanted to do a Fire Emblem X Pokemon game
>>
>>32634091
>Waifu Emblem x Pokemon
>War occurs quickly due to the rapid increase in waifus
>There is that one guy who thinks he can get his Gardevoir to be a guy by soft resetting
>>
>>32634091
>>32634149
>What is Pokemon Conquest?
>>
>>32634249
A crossover between Pokemon and Nobunaga's Ambition
>>
>>32633999
It wouldn't be much different than what we've had before, only instead of constantly dumbing things down for the kids (as they especially did with BW's main conflict), they put proper effort into everything with regard to testing the player's morals, pushing their skills and persuade them to love the series by waking intrigue with deep, well-written characters and a plot that requires the player to think, as well as a proper story buildup that follows a proper model and with a climax that leaves the player with feels and a want for more.

Make characters important to the story (that includes the rivals, professors, gym leaders, elite fours, the champion, side characters, etc.), give the characters proper character with complex personalities and motive to play the parts they play, make the villains have an actual plots other than "hurr durr make money, steal Pokémon, rule the world" as we've seen too many times before, and don't reveal the entire plot immediately, but leave twists and turns and let the player discover what is happening on their own instead of having some NPC just tell us everything. Let the Legendaries have functional purposes in the world and give them proper lore, and don't make Legendaries/Mythicals just for the sake of promotion or filler (as they've done in ever since Gen 3).

Furthermore, give the players reason to continue playing the game after the main story is done. Post-game content with missions and quests that expands the world and the characters, exploring new areas that rewards the player with new Pokémon, items and intrigue, and for the sake of everything great in the world, include more than JUST a Battle Tower copy for the content that can be repeated indefinitely. A revamp of Contests that makes them more than just "do this, get ribbon, be done", or bringing back the Pokéathlon, or making more stuff like the Pyramid/Trainer Hill/Black Tower/White Tree. OR MAKE SOMETHING NEW FOR ONCE.

Also, take Ribbons seriously.
>>
>>32634010
>adding sex and violence are the only ways of making games oriented towards the adult fanbase
Yeah because no one cares about proper story-writing or moral dilemmas that actually requires the player to think, or difficulty that would, dare I say, have the player lose a battle every once in a while?
>>
>>32633999
Include a neural network based AI that has played millions of games on Pokemon Showdown as the controlling AI for all trainers encountered in the game, with tryhard movesets. This will make the game actually difficult

Include a long, detailed story a la Witcher 3
>>
So...it's essentially just S/M with le bad words? Great post, OP.
>>
Dating(Including Pokemon-Human) and implied sex scenes like Persona.

We already know canonically humans and Pokemon used to intermarry.
>>
>>32633999
You can now fuck your pokemon
>>
>>32634022
I know you're joking, but I hate when genwunners are so dumb they say 150 instead of 151.

It goes to show they really don't care about Pokemon.
>>
File: 1489191390802.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489191390802.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>32633999
>pokemon rutabaga and cherimoya
>like BW, you can only use new pokemon
>snow region or desert region
>minimal focus on plot and no saving the world bullshit
>more regional variants like Alola Pokemon
>lots of focus of adventuring with plenty of hidden areas
>optional following feature
>PSS and PokeFinder
>6 legendaries total (one trio, one duo, and one hidden legendary everyone knows exists)
>good post-game with battle facilities
>something like the sevii islands
>>
File: JkLrhah.jpg (166KB, 1206x1280px) Image search: [Google]
JkLrhah.jpg
166KB, 1206x1280px
>>32634387
>>
>>32634367
>Moral dilemnas
>If you don't awaken the ancient Pokemon then nobody will die but years later the evil team will come back stronger to awaken it
>If you awaken it then loads of people die but you get a sick ride on the ancient pokemon
>>
File: really makes me think.jpg (84KB, 958x572px) Image search: [Google]
really makes me think.jpg
84KB, 958x572px
>>32634758
>>
File: 1490757867667.jpg (49KB, 360x383px) Image search: [Google]
1490757867667.jpg
49KB, 360x383px
>>32633999
Get an edgy storyline, first things first. Have Urobutcher do the storyboard for maximum pandering.

Explore the idea of using Pokemon for warfare and crime.

Get edgy ass PCs with well...edgy backstories.
>>
File: 1489535168343.png (43KB, 354x321px) Image search: [Google]
1489535168343.png
43KB, 354x321px
>>32634458
Add
>boss trainers try to use strategies and double battles are a lot more common
>secret bases
>side plot for Pokemon contests like in the anime
>non-linear gym progression
>secret bases
>post game area dedicated to farming items and breeding/raising Pokemon
>now clothes can help movement in the overworld, like snowshoes for a snow route, mud boots, for a swamp etc.
>throw in an evil team for the sake of tradition but don't railroad the game but are there for unique boss fights and lore
>bank is now compatible with Pokemon GO, and with a Poke-walker feature
>battle facilities have tourney rules (no evasion boosting moves/items/abilities, no 1 hit KO moves, and sleep/freeze clause)
>>
>>32634022
>150
>when the fandumb is so cancerous they didn't even watch the first movie
why evne live
>>
>>32633999
>story
Stranger in a new land type of stuff, protagonist comes to a new region with the ideals of the utopic original pokeworld to a less than ideal poke region where trainers are more cruel to pokemon than usual, taking inspiration from the prototype trainer models, with whips, shock collars, cages instead of pokeball. Theme is the line between animal cruelty and normal pokemon behavior (as defined by canon, pokemon like to fight and get stronger with trainers, being a mutual beneficial relation), having all of that classic stuff of bonding with your pokemon, etc.

>gameplay
Keep the same since it will be in the handheld (would go action-rpg to give more emphasis on the realism), but make it harder since it's not for babies now, not to the level some hacks go, but enough to make people struggle with fights (make grinding harder, limit healing and buff items, give enemies competent teams and a.i., etc...).

My gimmick would be "hatred" and "bond" forms to go with the love/abuse theme, both not being quite as amazing as mega, but a significant buff to be threatening/useful. Hatred forms would work as "boss" battles and story points/conflict while bond forms would be notable reward to actually bonding with your poke instead of just a few extra stat points.

Keep around 150 pokes (not the classics, mix of various gens), since i would want to all pokes have the extra 2 forms (or at least the last evos)

let the "edgy" replies begin
>>
Another swamp area like in gen 4 but as a region set in like Florida or the Mangroves
>gigantic crococdile legendary
>mosquito early bug
>tropical birb
>>
>>32634091
Reminder it was a proposal ditched in favour of SMTxFE
>>
>>32633999
Where is that DAMN 7th Pokemon Gym?
Gun Pokemon
Blood
Dark/Dark type Pokemon
Blood type Pokemon
Evil villain is your evil twin who had killed your family clan because he was corrupted by the evil legendary who demands blood sacrifice.
>>
>>32633999
>Kanto remakes.
>Only first 151 pokémon allowed.
>Youtube Red, Facebook Blue Versions
>Normie Yellow Special Snowflake Edition
>new feature is Twitter Pokémons, the more your pokémon photos get retwitted, the more powerful your pokémon becomes
Here it is, thank me later
>>
>>32634022
This is literally the worst idea. Hope you enjoy 7 regions of ratatta and pidgey.
>>
>>32634387
Got a source for that canonicity claim? For research purposes.
>>
> Emulate Digimon Cyber Sleuth in using a kid franchise in a semi-adult way, but not full edge or anything. Flesh out the consequences of Pokemon or evil teams story-wise

> BotW/Pixelmon type exploration with randomized Pokemon spawns in the world that correspond to their biomes. (ie you have to go hunt around snowy forests and such to catch ice Pokemon)

> Semi-linear still in that you're somewhat constricted to routes for portions of the game (Like the Zora domain in BotW where you can't go off course due to the slippery rocks), but left to explore areas for others.

> Tie in with Pokemon Go in a way that allows you to train and develop bonds with Pokemon outside the game (Pokewalker style)

That's my ideal m8s
>>
ITT sex and violence makes a game more adult

It doesn't need all that edgy bullshit. I'd say the most "adult" feature could be not playing dumb with us and just flat out admitting that Pokemon mate to make eggs. Maybe a little darker of a bad guy plot, but nothing super xXedgyhardcoreXx. Also just flat out give us the option to see numeric IVs and EVs instead of all the convoluted bullshit they still do in the games. We're adults we can handle it.

As for trainer battles, it would be nice to see more trainers with strategies in place, like rain teams or sun teams. Gym leaders should be able to have one legend and/or one mega. Early gyms could just have shit like Lati@s or the Regis, but later ones could pull regenerator Ho-oh to wall you, or drop a Rayquaza to stomp the shit out of half your team. Gym leaders are supposed to be challenging, there shouldn't be stupid crap like geodude or pidgey in their team. Obviously don't overdo it with the early gyms, but I don't think a level 10 Regirock in the first gym is going to stop you from progressing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.