[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age! Only 1/3 of all fossil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495186889922.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495186889922.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!
Only 1/3 of all fossil pokémon are weak to ice.
>>
>>32628136
but a meteor killed the dinos anon
>>
>>32628136
Batman and Robin is not an authoritative source of anything.
>>
>>32628136
Meteor Mash is a steel attack and most of them are weak to it
>>
>>32628136
>ice age killed the dinosaurs
>not the years of darkness and dust that made plant life struggle to survive, starving herbivores and thus carnivores
>>
>>32628152
only two fossil pokemon are weak to draco meteor
>>
>>32628136
In real life, as far as we know, every large dinosaur back then died because of the fluctuations in temperature and lack of food that came after the meteorite impact, as the cloud of gas blocked sunlight for plants and this fucked up the food chain for those that couldn't sustain themselves on seeds and insects.

Small dinosaurs survived to become what we call birds, and small rat things survived to become what we call bigger rat things.

The dinosaur fossilmons are Aerodactyl*, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Archeops*, Tyrantrum and Aurorus. Of these 6, 5 are weak to meteor mash, 3 are weak to rocks, and only 1 resists draco meteor, but wouldn't have survived the earthquakes caused by a meteorite impact anyways. It checks out, kinda, but Archeops in theory should have survived to give origin to actual birdmons. Who knows.

*: not really dinosaurs, but lived around the same time.
>>
>>32628136
there are more than 3 fossil pokemon retard
>>
>>32628652
Archeops is an actual dinosaur, though.
>>
>>32628184
>implying plants predate humans
get a load of this richardbait
>>
>>32628668
My bad, I was thinking of archaeopteryx in abstract but then remembered that's actually considered a dinosaur.
>>
>>32628557
It was not a OHKO move. It was a weather war too.
>>
>>32628136
damn, mr freeze looks like bruce jenner
>>
>>32628136
>ice age
>not a meteor, or particle filled atmosphere

How much more can the American education system fall.
>>
File: 1495945566217.png (160KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1495945566217.png
160KB, 600x620px
ITT "the joke went over my head": the thread

>>32628172
best reply
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.