[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> There are people so far up Gamefreak's ass that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

> There are people so far up Gamefreak's ass that they actually believe this
>>
it's true though
>>
How is he wrong?
>>
>>32626802
>>32626813
How does Ohmori's sphincter taste you cucks?
>>
>>32626817
How does seeing the truth in that mean you're riding GF's dick?

Though I don't think they intentionally downgraded the PSS, they simply wanted to make the Plaza but certain features of the PSS were just lost in the process due to the different styles of each
>>
>>32626817
how's your anti-corporate crusade going
>>
>>32626847
>the truth
How? There are so many ways to make a Gen feel unique without cutting features for no reason.
>The region dex
>the characters
>the overall feel of the region and it's landmarks
>the lore
>overall themes of the game
So why cut features instead? Why is this a good thing?
>>
>Cutting good features in order to introduce bad ones makes a game fresh

Yeah, because XY/ORAS/SM engine totally hasn't run stale by now. These are the actual features that keeps these games ''fresh''.

I'm sorry, but if you're gonna sell me the same fucking game with a fresh coat of country/pokemon/characters and a few things switched up in order to make it sound like you've actually changed something, at least have the audacity of adding good features, make perhaps a not-so-great feature, but KEEP the good feature instead of piling us yet another bad idea that makes us miss the not-so-great one. It's not rocket science.
>>
I hope shit FPS during battles and cutscenes was this gen's feature that they're planning on replacing when gen 8 rolls around.
>>
>>32627056
All the more incentive to have a game that's a few years older on shelves still. SM is out, but XY/ORAS still have what's unique to them, so they're still worth selling.
It's more lucrative for Game Freak to have three pairs of games out at once with strong reasons to purchase more than one of them for having certain features/new content over others, rather than blow their load on a game and have it be replaced a year later.
>>
File: 1470659476472.jpg (13KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
1470659476472.jpg
13KB, 224x219px
>>32626797
>Dropping good features and introducing bad ones
so SM in a nutshell
>>
>>32626797
>Wanting extra features in Pokemon game
>Wanting to make the game bland because you aren't creative enough to imagine it having different seasons
>>
>>32626802
>>32626813
>introducing bad features and dropping good ones keeps the games fresh
This mentality is literally what made XY and SM much worse than they needed to be.

You can like pokemon but still know GF are fucking hacks
>>
>>32626797
I do agree that its good to make each gen feel unique.
Though that doesnt mean cool features that work on any game should be removed. And that's not the reason gf removes the anyways.
>>
File: 1364631769905.png (35KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1364631769905.png
35KB, 381x380px
>>32626797
Game Freak does know what they're doing.
What they're doing is making their games less difficult to make so they can be more lazy, and to get people to buy more of their games instead of just buying the best one.
Their strategy is good for the company but bad for consumers.

Of course, a lot of Nintendo fans seem to care more about what benefits Nintendo and its allies than what benefits them or other Nintendo fans, so I'm not surprised here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.