[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon with the WORST fanbases Think about it. Ask any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-025Pikachu.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-025Pikachu.png
42KB, 250x250px
ITT: Pokemon with the WORST fanbases

Think about it. Ask any normie female off the street what their favorite Pokemon is and 9 times outta 10 they will say this piece of shit WHEN THE DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE!!! Pisses me off.
>>
I heard Jigglypuff a lot more than Pikachu back in college. Granted this was 6 years ago
>>
>>32624814
Why are you asking random people what their favorite Pokemon is and then expecting something obscure?
Now if they say they're really in to Pokemon and don't know anything about it, that's a whole other story.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Not a Pokemon but
>>
> Ask any normie female off the street what their favorite Pokemon is and 9 times outta 10 they will say this piece of shit WHEN THE DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE!!!

If they don't know anything other than Pikachu why would they answer anything else? Are you retarded?
>>
>>32624832
I didn't mind them when she was relevant, but now it's just kind of depressing and desperate.
It would be fine if they just appreciated her as an individual character, but it's always the ship...
>>
>implying random people off the street saying their favorite pokemon is pikachu is the worst fanbase
That's not even a fanbase that's just random people who probably never played pokemon. That's like saying Harry Potter has the worst fanbase because anyone who hasn't seen the movies knows who he is
>>
File: 1495067564117[1].png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495067564117[1].png
171KB, 400x400px
People who like any fire starter except Typhlosion
>>
>>32624889
>except Typhlosion

The typhlosion fanbase is literally on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>32624889
Typhlosion is the worst fire starter though. It's fan base is pretty bad, too
>>
>>32624889
Why is the most blatant case of "it just gets bigger" exempt?
>>
>>32624814
any Pokemon that has a weekly thread dedicated to it/its line on vp.
>>
>>32624833
If you don't know anything besides Pikachu THEN DON'T PRETEND YOU KNOW THE FRANCHISE
>>
>>32624814
>Ask any normie female

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
y itd gossa be a female huh? caller "it" its proper itt-a-cate
>>
>>32624916
>it just gets bigger
Are you all just saying that because other people have? Is this a meme now?
Also the most blatant would be sceptile.
>>
>>32624814
Pikachu doesn't really have a fanbase, he's just really well known.

Anyway, the answer is Goodra, ez.
>>
>>32625013
>The fuck is wrong with you?
i've asked like 50 people at my school what their favourite pokemon was

90% of the girls said pikachu
>>
>>32625054
No one gives a shit about Goodra.
It's either Charizard or Mewtwo and if you say otherwise you are retarded.
>>
Phoxfags.

Although a very tiny minority on here they're undoubtedly the most perverted, disgusting, vomit-inducing people on vp and that's saying a lot
>>
>>32625062
Why would you ask 50 girls at your school what their favorite pokémon? That's gotta be so awkward for everyone involved.
>>
it wasn't 50 girls, it was like 79% guys and the rest was girls
>>
>>32625000

How is you bringing it up and asking them about it them pretending to be experts on Pokemon? Autism.
>>
File: 4e9.png (140KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.png
140KB, 450x500px
>>
>>32625062
Maybe keep your autism to yourself
>>
>>32625104
t.newfag
>>
>>32624814
>he calls girls "females"
Hm.
>>
>>32624884
don't you mean the worst person in the fanbase is op because he's this autist doing the WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ROBIN hardcore fan test to complete strangers on the street

worst kind of fan is op
>>
>>32625434
this anon knows what's up
>>
>>32625000
This
Also trips of wisdom
>>
>>32624889
Typhlosion fags are so fucking delusional. I have never met one that doesn't claim it's the best when it's just a boring dorito
>copy pasted Charizard stats
>no significant effective niche
>monotype
>boring design that just gets bigger
>boring fire aspect that isn't even visible all the time
How the fuck do you choose something so basic as your favorite of all time?
>>
>>32626049
Are those problem or opinions
>>
>>32626365
Is that you, autismo?
>>
>>32625000
>THEN DON'T PRETEND YOU KNOW THE FRANCHISE

You're the one asking them about Pokemon retard.
>>
>>32624814
Owlfags since they are the ones who falseflag with shitty incineroar threads.
>>
>>32626049
It has Explosion which was novel.
>>
>>32626403
Nope, just a phonefag.
>>
>>32626049
I think it's design is nice, personally. The fire not being visible is ok with me, as well as the dorito shape because its likes a volcano erupting or some shit. Maybe that's just my interpretation though.
And while I've loved the cyndaquil line since I first played gen 2 I certainly wouldn't call it the best fire starter. Most typhlosionfags have definitely gone over the deep end, and it sucks being part of a pokemon's fanbase knowing how autistic the rest of the fanbase is. I really feel for the regular, non furry, people who like pokemon like lucario and goodra...
>>
>>32625104

I'd say Phoxfags go hand in hand with Brionne/Primarina fags or at least, not too far off.

I don't hate the part of the fanbases that could care less about fucking either of them and just find them cute at most, those people are fine as long they don't bother no one, they find the things just cute to have in their team, it's just the more autistic side of the fan base that jerks off to them and consider them "perfect" while further sexualizing the mons. I know all the nasty fan art is inevitable, but sheesh.
>>
>>32626520
Not even a fan of Primarina but no, they are not even comparable. You are just assuming they are the same because both lines are feminine. Take a look at the last Seal Saturday and then the Charizard thread, you'll be surprised.
>>
>>32624814
>Pokemon with the WORST fanbases
all three alola starters.
>>
>>32624814

Any of the Gen 1 starters Specially Charizard
>>
Lilligant and primarina
>>
REMEMBER GOODRA?
>>
>>32624853
>"It would be fine if they just appreciated her as an individual character, but it's always the ship..."
>this projection
Wew
>>
>>32626553
t. Tsareenafag
>>
>>32624814
>Be normie
>Some random fatguy, is like "bitch, tell me yuor favourite pokeyman"
>If I say I don't play Pokemon he will probably put me in a bag and sacrifice me at his shrine full of animal fur
>Perfect plan, 'Everybody likes Pikachu'
>Fatguy is BTFO, he goes off in an autistic rage, probably off to harass another dude
>>
Pokemon with the worst fanbase in my opinion would be Charizard, most talk down other favorites because MUH FURBAIT but ignoring the fact scalies are generally worst because practically all are degenerate. Also:

>its nothing but a bipedal dragon
>orange
>it just gets bigger
>fire/flying
>shares stats
>can die to a splash of water
>normalfags ruin it
>screeches for more pandering
>autism
>has wings and can't even learn fly
>>
>>32626622
Should have mentioned that Pebbles are Charizards bane
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.