[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LEVEL UP IN SM TO USE HYPER TRAINING?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LEVEL UP IN SM TO USE HYPER TRAINING?! Seriously this gen 5 exp scaling is horse shit. The Pokemon I need at 100 are all fucking stuck in the 80s.

Is there an easier way I'm not aware of? Or is it seriously just grind the E4 and battle that Gamefreak asshole daily?
>>
>>32623652
Yep. Only other way is to use the Pelago exploit, but that got patched with the latest update. Even so, that still takes a while.
>>
Assuming you've hopefully been doing the global missions, you should have thousands of festival coins to not only buy some rare kitches, but feast there.

I then just throw my pokemon in isle evelup. I know it's slow, but it's automatic, and 18 pokemon at a time, so I don"t see why people are so down on it. I go to pokepelago every day anyways to hatch eggs in the spa, so I'll just take them out and throw a bunch of pokemon in evel up every other day

I guess you can also just train them through battle, but I'm not too impatient for the islands to do the work for me
>>
>lucky egg from kukui
>3 stages in pokemon refresh
>switch train instead of leaving them in the back

you've tried these, right? there's also a method with the festival plaza kitchens, but i cannot recall it.
>>
>>32623669
Fuck me this sucks.
>>32623675
Recently had to reboot my save file. I don't have shit for festival coins.
>>32623681
I have 2 lucky eggs and yes I switch train, but this E4 grind is worse than it has been in any other generation. I want to die. Mind explaining the Refresh thing to me? I get that it's basically the new Amie but I barely touched that too. Does it really make that big a difference?
>>
>>32623696
what refresh did is basically, the more affection your pokemon has, the better it does in battle, like it can avoid attacks or cure itself of statuses. at stage 3 i believe, you get an exp multiplier.
>>
Don't blame gen 5 scaling senpai. You could actually grind in those games andsun and moon's scaling is actually worse.

>>32623669
You can still do the poke pelago glitch just fine actually. Just delete the update data in the system settings and reinstall the update when you're done.
>>
>Sun and Moon
>Generation 5
Huh?
>>
>>32623652
SAY IT WITH ME /vp/!

JUST
>>
>>32623734
Sun and Moon brought back Gen 5 exp scaling.
>>
>>32623736
I don't have the means to inject.
>>32623730
What is the glitch?
>>32623723
Interesting. Is it a 1.5 multiplier? Do you know how long it lasts?
>>
>>32623751
>Interesting. Is it a 1.5 multiplier? Do you know how long it lasts?

It's a 20% boost at only 2 hearts. I know refresh can be boring but you can literally just feed it a rainbow bean and I believe that's enough to get you the boost. You probably already know you get another 50% boost if it's from another trainer ID but if you only have one game that's the best you can do for boosts
>>
>>32623751
>Do you know how long it lasts?

It's permanent
>>
>>32623751
Hope you're cool with time based events being messed up for 2 days...tho I dobut many care for the mess that is festival plaza

>go to pokepelago
>dump pokemon onto the level up isle
>tap for exp or EV drinks for 99 sessions
>leave and save game/exit to the home menu
>go to settings
> change the date to the last day of january in 2017
>change the time to 23:58 or 59
>rush back ingame andgo into pokepelago
>all the timed events in pelago are instantly done

Nice way to farm beans, berries, treaures and hatch eggs too
>>
>>32623796
>>32623804
If I get them to 2 hearts they get 20% more EXP FOREVER? Fuck me okay I'm down. Gonna feed and brush the shit out of these guys.
>>32623806
This seriously works? Interesting.
>>
>>32623848
>Gonna feed and brush the shit out of these guys.

Like I said, just feed them a single rainbow bean. Unfortunately because of the shit level scaling, an extra 20% of barely anything is still barely anything. It is better than nothing though. Unless you are in a rush, I'd seriously recommend pokepelago training while you try some other goal, like hatching a shiny pokemon or something
>>
>>32623806
>Try exploit
>Most Pokemon don't gain a single level
>Several gain 1
>After NINETY NINE sessions
I fucking quit.
>>
>>32624031
29700 exp is nothing to scoff at given how dreadfully slow E4 grinding becomes sadly.

Wait. Your level up island is at level 3 right?
>>
>>32624085
It's level 2. Does getting it to 3 provide a significant increase?
>>
>>32623652
Stockpile pokemiles in pokebank and buy rarecandies, that's what I do, have about 50,000 racked up
>>
>>32624710
Now this is a sound idea, but it'd be much wiser to save those miles up for the next game move tutors so you won't have to grind that shit again
>>
>>32624710
Pokemiles are still a thing?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.