[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's almost summer How do we get Go to be even half as popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2074.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
It's almost summer
How do we get Go to be even half as popular as it was during those 3 weeks in 2016
>>
>>32621870
Delete all of the Pokemon that isn't gen 1.
Pokemon Go should have been exclusive to gen 1.
>>
>>32621870
>3 weeks

Baby boo, "months".
>>
Still 4th in play store canada top grossing apps
>>
pvp
gen 3
turn based battles
TMs
legendary events
>>
>>32621870
Nanab berries > double stardust.
Species clause in gyms.
Heart Scales. (use with candy/dust to reroll existing moves)
Double XP or Candy weekends every other week.
PvP / Trading (will be incredibly hard to balance)
More persistent ban waves for breaking ToS
>>
>>32621908
>Turn Based
>TMs

Why not just play normal pokemon/hackmon?
>>
The only thing even remotely capable of reigniting the hype would be events like that Times Square mewtwo battle - Niantic will need to rent out some huge screens to show the battle progress.
>>
>2016 was 1 year ago
Feel old yet?
>>
>>32621870
I really don't think it will ever get back to those times. Like, even if they make the game objectively better, you're still not gonna get the nostalgiafags that played for a week or two back into it.
>>
>>32621870
Release Gen 1 + 2 legendaries, obtainable by some new challenge
Release mons for Gen 3, 4 and 5 in monthly waves
>>
>>32621870
Who cares let this cancer die.
>>
>>32622556
Exactly
>>
File: 1494719737231.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494719737231.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>32621870
>3 Weeks

MY FUCKEN HEAD HURTS!
>>
Well boys, I've been rare Pokémon banned. I thought it was weird things like eevee and abras weren't appearing like normal but I signed into a different account and low and behold there they were, only invisible to my botted account. If this is irreversible then I will an hero on camera, the day of the rope is here.
>>
>>32625999
Uninstall and carry on. Checked
>>
File: Pokemon Go flood.png (2MB, 1366x2972px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go flood.png
2MB, 1366x2972px
>>32621870
Those three weeks were some of the worst /vp/ has ever had. The board was completely unuseable because of the newfags flooding in for Pokémon GO. I never want to see that again.
>>
File: 1495738136575.jpg (90KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495738136575.jpg
90KB, 850x708px
>>32622541

>Nanab berries > double stardust.

fucking amazing idea

>Species clause in gyms.

also good....

>Heart Scales. (use with candy/dust to reroll existing moves)

I can take it or leave it...but not bad

>Double XP or Candy weekends every other week.

This one bugs me a bit...like in Niantic implements this, it's going to start edging that territory where games give more and more bonuses over and over until A. we expect them constantly...and B. people will be so constantly let down by the remaining 11-12 days that they'll play on weekends...which is bullshit but I want PGo to stay alive

>PvP / Trading (will be incredibly hard to balance)

I can't wait...I have so many things to trade to my 3D waifu

>More persistent ban waves for breaking ToS

you're best idea yet

all in all I give this set a solid 9/10
>>
>>32626644
I think they have been much better about the ban hammer. Valor is completely wiped out in my area.

I wish eggs weren't as randomized but favored towards pokemon you don't have.

Still looking for a fucking scyther and porygon ffs.

Also fuck Pineco. Fuck them in their stupid asses.
>>
>>32627163
Also another egg type. Like a gold egg or something that doubles the candy you walk for like 30 minutes.
>>
>>32622541
All of these and I would like to see turn based battles to be added.
>>
>>32627163
oh you too?

fucking Pineco.....everywhere
>>
>>32623483
This mi negro
>>
Go is dead.
Play Magikarp Jump instead.
>>
>>32628034
That game will be dead too before you know it. At least Pokemon Go encourages you to get outdoors and stay fit unlike Magikarp Jump.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.