[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its that time again! Roll the team you brought with you to t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 54

Its that time again! Roll the team you brought with you to the Pokemon League!

http://randompokemon.com

Easy Mode:
>6 Pokémon
>All Regions
>All Types
>No Ubers
>Mark your NFE's, Sprites, Natures and Forms
>No Legendary Pokémon

Hard Mode:
>Write a background on how you met each of your Pokémon.
>Post your chances of winning against the opponents team above you.
>>
File: 20170528_131613.png (369KB, 1440x1941px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_131613.png
369KB, 1440x1941px
I'll start things off, I guess.

>Calm Purrloin
My registered shouldermon. The dependable and logical one of the team yet she still behaves like a cat would.

>Quirky Gardevoir
Raised as a wily Ralts into a our-of-the-box Gardevoir. Some mysterious stranger saw our bond and gifted us a Mega-Stone.

>Bold Bayleef
This Bayleef is always raring to take the lead when a situation turns awry.

>Hardy Reuinclus
This guy has thick skin in both senses as Reuniclus is always there to backup the team's mistakes

>Bashful Pyukumuku
This Pyukumuku is as shy as ever and hasn't really shown it's full potential yet. He's useful when all else fails.

>Mild Incineroar
A flaming ball of angst, I caught this guy fully grown, wishing I caught it younger. Better off in the wild, Incineroar goes off to battle to the tune to his own beat, listening to me only when it benefits his ego.
>>
File: 3.png (24KB, 507x305px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
24KB, 507x305px
>Hasty Masquerain
one of the first catches i had, it tries following orders but rushes in at times.
>Brave Venusaur Mega
My starter gotten when i arrived late, after a while i got a megastone from the professor.
>Rash Drifblim
Captured in a strange house, he evolved the quickest out of everyone.
>Sassy Flareon
A rather difficult one, he was given to me by someone, he tended not follow orders until evolution, he's still abrasive but now more loyal.
>Naughty Ambipom
Caught it near a safari zone, tends to cling onto everything.
>Calm Pikipek
The very first catch i had, despite the numerous fights we had, he has not evolved yet.
>>32621335
I'd say it's a 60/40 chance.
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
139KB, 640x1136px
>>32621234
>Brave Krabby
Childhood pet. Often gets into trouble after picking fights with something much larger than it, little to no sense of self preservation.
>Rash Shuckle
One of the team's tanky gimmick mons and Berry Maker. Tends not to think the juice combos through before making them, resulting in some weird flavors.
Originally acquired as a child for the purpose of berry shakes.
>Naughty Pidgeot
The first Pokémon actually captured. Quite the prankster, gets jealous easily and plays dirty to get what it wants. Becomes my closest companion over the course of the journey, eventually we go on a search for a mega stone and keystone.
>Impish Zoroark
Another prank minded mon, gets along incredibly well with Pidgeot both as a partner in crime and as a rival. Captured after a long chase when the Zorua snatched Pidgeot's food. Disguises himself as Cofagrigus more often than not to avoid Fighting Type moves.
>Serious Staraptor
Another regional bird, this one was caught to fill in for Pidgeot when he was injured. A very no nonsense mon, doesn't take kindly to Pidgeot and Zoroark's games.
>Adamant Cofagrigus
An accidental find when exploring some ruins. Very headstrong in its opinions and beliefs, will argue for hours about how ancient society was leagues greater than modern society.
>>32621441
I think I have a pretty good chance? Maybe... 70/30? Not too sure on a percentage.
>>
File: Untitled.png (43KB, 643x367px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43KB, 643x367px
I don't have the time to write up backstories and stuff, but I do have time to say this might be one of the worst teams anyone's ever brought to a League.
>>
>>32621441
>>32621464
I'm feeling your team's backstories a lot and the team dynamic is okay type wise. Makes me a little nervous to square off against you two.

But, is there a way to simulate a battle somehow?

>>32621483
Anime logic. Even the babiest of Pokémon can win against the big guys.
>>
File: Random Pokémon Generator.png (36KB, 597x328px) Image search: [Google]
Random Pokémon Generator.png
36KB, 597x328px
>Bashful Cofagrigus

Found whilst exploring the Relic Castle in Unova hunting for Manectite. Kinda shy, but its defenses are nigh-impenetrable.

>Timid Gigalith

One of the first Pokemon I caught, raised it from a Roggenrola to be a defensive behemoth; it prefers setting the field up rather than doing the actual battling.

>Lonely Stoutland

First I ever caught in Unova, an outsider amongst the Pokemon but an absolute homie otherwise. Loves playing in sandstorms that Gigalith sets up for some reason.

>Modest Virizion

One of the three legendary "Muskedeers" of Unova, after a hard-fought battle it chose to accompany me on my travels. Modest and confident in itself.

>Mild M-Manectric

Met Manectric in Hoenn on vacation as an Electrike, and originally didn't plan to catch him but Stoutland (at the time, Herdier) took a liking to him, so that was that. Found his Manectite deep within Unova's Relic Castle.

>Hardy Squirtle

Shoulder-Mon if ever there was one. Doesn't do much battling himself but shows potential. Plan to evolve him soon enough.

>Chance to win against poster above me:

If it's still the guy with 4 stage-1's and a Hitmonchan/Vigoroth 95% chance I win. If not, 70/30.
>>
File: not well.png (55KB, 635x396px) Image search: [Google]
not well.png
55KB, 635x396px
>Quirky Grimer
I wanted a starter so my friend got something random out of their PC. Goes out of its ball at night. G
>Hasty Corsola
It was injured on the beach. It refused to leave me even after I brought to a Pokemon Center. Surprisingly fast, once outsped a Pidgeot.
>Brave Aurorus
While exploring some cave, I found a fossil underneath some rocks. It was revealed by a wild Koffing using Self Destruct. Has preformed the best, and takes hits like a champ.
>Mild Gorebyss
Saw a trainer on their PC, they were about to release one of several Clamperl. I asked for one and he gave to me gladly. I originally wanted a Huntail, but I got my held items mixed up. Can't hit for shit.
>Hardy Voltorb
Found outside of a power plant. Quick Ball took care of it. It gets little experience because its main use is blowing up.
>Serious Pansage
Found in a jungle. Put up a good fight against my team, but I caught him. Refuses to do anything cool. Also hasn't gotten any good level up moves.

>>32621551
M-Manectric would destroy Gorebyss and Corsola (unless I had something like focus sash + mirror coat on cors). Virizion takes out Aurorus with ease. Grimer and Voltorb are dead from Gigalith EQ.
>>
File: oh boy.png (42KB, 508x312px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
42KB, 508x312px
>Calm Skarmory
The final addition to my party, right before the eighth gym. Never loses her cool, and is a reliable lead.

>Sassy Gliscor
This little shit kept following my party around and giving us trouble, so I caught him. He now channels his asshole antics towards the opponent.

>Impish Electivire
Loves to mess around. I often see him trying to get a rise out of Totodile. I caught this one around a power plant after a Water trainer gave us a run for our money.

>Bold Nidoking
Total bro. Never backs down from a challenge. He was the first mon I caught after I got my starter, and has been a great battler ever since.

>Mild Unfezant
Calm, cool, and collected. I needed a Fly user, so I caught this guy right after Nidoking. Tends to get picked on by Gliscor because he prefers not to fight back.

>Serious Totodile
My starter. Refuses to evolve because he likes to be carried around as the shoulder mon. Other than that, he is very no-nonsense, and keeps the team in line when they get too rowdy.

>>32621567
Electivire stomps Corsola & Gorebyss, Nidoking takes care of Voltorb and Aurorus with EQ, Skarmory gets Grimer, and Unfezant and Gliscor defeat Pansage. GG.
>>
>>32621234
>http://randompokemon.com
first roll
>had heatran and genesect
second roll
>had mega latias
third roll
>had tapu lele and regigigas

LET ME BE LEGAL DAMNIT
>>
>Tynamo
Team baby. Though Turner might not be very strong, fast, or durable, she has a big heart.
>Brionne
A born fighter, Broccoli wants to prove to everyone that he has what it takes to harness maximum power. Uses Rain Dance to power up.
>Mega Venusaur
Oldest member of the team. Though very powerful in his own right, Stump prefers to wear down foes slowly.
>Torchic
An illegal immigrant from Lentimas Town, Gonzales is the fastest member of the team. Very paranoid. Sometimes passes his Speed boosts to Stump, which annoys the old timer to no end.
>Shuckle
A practical joker at heart, Huckleberry has taken Turner under his, er, shell. The two get up to mischief.
>Wobbuffet
Unflappable. Aran will not relent until a target has been eliminated, even though she can't actually attack directly.
>>32621647
Turner ties with Skarm with a lucky Para, Broccoli Spirit Bombs Gliscor but falls to Electivire, Aran traps Unfezant when it comes out, Stump stumps the rest.
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
115KB, 1366x768px
Max Autism incoming
>Careful Infernape
My starter given to me while I was traveling through Sinnoh, while it was a Chimchar. Tends to analyze the enemy before fighting. Too stubborn to change strategies when something unpredictable happens. Throws fits when nothing goes according to plan.
>Impish Toxicroak
Prankster by heart, this guy more or less tagged along by his own will after he got booted out of the Pokemon Village in Kalos for poisoning many other villagers. Occasionally teases Infernape and Wathog. Hates Fairy types with a passion, especially Primarina.
>Calm Ariados
Found it in a garbage can in Virbank City. Almost killed me. Nothing else can be said about that encounter. Steals berries. Keeps away from the other 5, but means well.
>Serious Mienshao
Found this martial arts master training up and down on Unova's Victory Road. After being captured, she began to teach Infernape about how to fight more efficiently and later on Toxicroak and Watchog joined in on the lessons. Voice of reason.
>Docile Primarina
A special gift from the Alola Region, she's generally and all around nice Pokemon to have around, albeit, too nice considering some of the others. Not Modest but still a Special Nuke in battle. Tries to befriend Ariados and Mienshao from time to time with gradual results.
>Timid Watchog
Butt of all jokes. Released by another trainer in favor of a Stoutland, this thing wandered about until he was found by Lenora in Nacrene City. She let me have him for a minuscule 5 fossils and 3 Heart-scales. So far it hasn't accomplished a lot in terms of battle, but it is a good scouter. Learned Focus Blast thanks to Mienshao. Currently engaged in a one-sided romance with Primarina.
>>
File: Team.png (14KB, 556x320px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
14KB, 556x320px
>>32621647
This is the most autistic thing I've ever done on this board.
>Jolly Murkrow
Starter and shouldermon, nicknamed Huginn. Just happened to throw a ball at the first bird I saw one night. Lively and friendly for a Murkrow, it has a tendency of dragging the rest of the party along on its occasional hunts for shiny objects.

>Quiet Metapod
Second Pokemon caught, nicknamed Bastion. Keep meaning to evolve it, but it's just so quiet that I keep forgetting that he exists. MVP of several gyms, somehow.

>Lonely Meganium
Third Pokemon, nicknamed Ivy, found abandoned by its previous trainer. Has a hard time trusting others, but has learned to open up over time.

>Jolly Chimchar
Fourth Pokemon, nicknamed Rocky, was considered a thieving pest by those living in the town where he was captured, but was simply trying to support himself. First to greet new people, and on great terms with Murkrow.

>Quiet Probopass
Fifth Pokemon captured, nicknamed Lord British. Found while traveling through a cave as a shortcut to the next town. Self sufficient, doesn't cause much trouble, but is fond of electronics, especially television.

>Quirky Axew
Final addition to team, nicknamed Puff. Followed the team around for a period, before joining on its own. Loves a good joke.

>>32621867
Probably fucked, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>32621543
Showdown could work, but it'd kinda fall short on getting that anime feel.
>>32621551
>OP says no legendaries
>Has Virizion
Anon please, your team would've been really interesting if it weren't for that.
>>
File: leagueteam.png (20KB, 607x327px) Image search: [Google]
leagueteam.png
20KB, 607x327px
Nicknames because supreme autism

>Quiet Medicham-Mega - "Nirvana"
My ace Pokemon, caught as a Meditite on Route 211 in my home region of Sinnoh and got me my first badge after beating Gardenia with a crit Ice Punch on Roserade. Gained the power to Mega Evolve when I visited Kalos and got its stone from a friendly bystander or some shit. We're basically bros for life and although Medicham is pretty distant sometimes, there's a deep bond of trust between us.

>Gentle Spoink - "Pearl"
Shouldermon that I got as a gift from a friend who traveled through Hoenn. Not the best battler but uses its agility to wear down bigger foes

>Docile Floatzel - "Riptide"
My 2nd catch in Sinnoh. Somewhat of an advisor figure on the team. Not the best battler despite the fact that I gave it a cool and edgy nickname when I caught it, but Riptide always gives its best effort because it cares about its teammates and trainer.

>Serious Espeon - "Vertigo"
Despite being jovial and outgoing as an Eevee, Vertigo became more distant after evolution. Probably the strongest battler on the team after Nirvana, has even beaten Dark types after I taught it Dazzling Gleam via TM.

>Bold Whirlipede - "Dizzy"
Caught her on my travels in Unova. Actually she just attacked me in the forest but wouldn't stop following me afterward and I didn't have the heart to faint her. Guess she's a member of the team now. Scolipede might be cool to have.

>Quirky Probopass - "Reinhardt"
Caught this guy when I was trekking Mt Coronet in Sinnoh. Always useful for fixing a broken electronic device or keeping me from getting lost out in the Wilderness. Pretty sick in battle too, probably the third strongest there after Medicham and Espeon. Bit of a jokester that likes to toy with its prey using Paralysis shenanigans.

>>32621893
Gonna say I win this one. Lots of potential for Medicham and Probopass to do damage while Whirlipede counters your biggest threat in Meganium.
>>
>>32622705
To run it on showdown with the feel for the anime would require random movesets, otherwise it's just showdown with less then stellar moves.

How about random abilities, random movesets, no items, and you can adjust your stats to your pleasure?
>>
>>32622926
The level could perhaps be random too. An NFE being a higher level than a big evolved fucker gives a decent explanation for the anime's scenarios where the NFE wins those matchups
>>
>>32622939
The question now is how to roll for random sets. Maybe count how many moves a Poké can learn, roll it 3 times, then find which number belongs to which move and then you can pick the 4th as their "signature" move.
>>
>Hasty Mega Houndoom, Caste
My first pokemon. She was a troublesome Houndour kicked out in Castellia City by her original owners due to her nature. She pissed some local Pokemon off in the Sewers, and I caught her to save her from them. Caste tends to jump into situations without proper thought and improvises, but is very powerful to make up for it. Ended up getting a Mega Stone from a man from Kalos after saving him in Reversal Mountain.

>Jolly Scolipede, Sansa
My second Pokemon, caught originally as a Venipede in Pinwheel Forest, Sansa loves to be around and talk to pokemon and people alike. She has high spirits and will gleefully steamroll any opponent threatening those she cares about.

>Timid Minccino, Cario
Cario followed us for a while and constantly raided our supplies while we slept. Eventually Caste caught him out and he joined our party. He prefers to hide away in his pokeball or my backpack in the face of danger, but still enjoys going on adventures. He loves Sansa but is scared of Caste, who sometimes likes to pick on him.

>Sassy Toxapex, Laina
While on a ship to Kalos, a Mareanie boarded the boat and started to cause trouble, stealing/hoarding objects from tourists and trainers and consuming the food on the open buffet. When confronted she started to poison patrons and was going after an owned Corsola when we intervened. She is stubborn and tends to act unimpressed when pokemon try to intimidate her. She grudgingly follows orders and ignores the other pokemon, although she does like Ocena.

>Modest Raichu, Dill
Dill was purchased in Unova from an Alolan dealer promising they were Alolan Pikachu, but evolved into a regular Raichu. He is quiet and respectful and tends to stand on the sidelines. He likes to help out and rarely causes trouble, and in battle prefers precision to power. He gets along well with Caste and Cairo.

>Modest Gorebyss, Ocena
Ocena was caught while fishing in Kalos. She doesn't like to show off and is ruthless, quick, and quiet.
>>
>>32622939
Maybe random to a certain degree, otherwise you end up with like... Level 20 Meganium vs level 60 Murkrow or something.
>>
>>32622999
Yeah I was thinking the same, probably within a fixed range if that's possible

A general where we have random teams and simulate a Pokemon league tournament between them sounds really fun though. I'd be up for it if anyone wanted to make one
>>
>>32623021
That sounds interesting. Possible solution to the move set issue: roll for the level of your Pokemon, anything it learns via level up before that point can be in the move set? Exception to signature moves, which you can always have?
>>
>>32623060
That sounds good to me. I'm thinking that the range for levels should be something like 45-70.
>>
>>32623060
Seems like some people have already decided what order their Pokemon joined their teams in, so it'd make sense for the older 'mons to have higher levels. Rolling 6d100 and then assigning each of the rolls to a Pokemon individually might work.
>>
>>32623110
That's actually a better idea. What exactly does '6d100' do though. Does it just randomly split up the number 600 into a series of 6 integers?
>>
>>32623123
It would roll six 100 sided die.
>>32623110
Maybe roll 6d50s, subtract each roll from 100, and then assign each to a Pokemon?
>>
>>32623123
It rolls six 100 sided die. On /qst/ and /tg/ you can put "dice+XdY" in the Options field of your post to roll X dice with Y sides.
Incidentally, something like this might work out well on /qst/, since you can also roll for the success or failure of complicated anime-only maneuvers (like, say, aiming for a horn or knocking a block of wood into Aegislash's shield handle to prevent it from changing stances) that Showdown simply cannot replicate. I imagine that the QM would act as a sort of referee, deciding the pass/fail rates of each roll, additional effects/critical hits, whether or not an action can actually be taken in the first place, and so on.
>>
>>32623167
Hmm. I feel like that could be potentially overcomplicating things. I don't think that a competition like this has to be 100% faithful to the anime, and having actual battles done on Showdown would keep the factor of the 'skill' between participants. Just feels easier to me to host it on /vp/ and play the battles on showdown
>>
File: new team who dis.png (18KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
new team who dis.png
18KB, 585x300px
I obviously did not set out to be a trainer, i'm just happy to be here

>Litleo
He's careful, he's distrusting, but he loves me and i love him. Litleo is my oldest friend, while young and curous as a kitten may be Litleo packs some super heat. Litleo is unready to evolve but he's always ready to fight for friends

>Fomantis
A rare find during an early bug-catching competiition, one that i naturally failed. Still, he's a warrior at heart with his growing desire to master sword fighting

>Pansear
A classic trickster monket, naturally naughty as a nature, found this addition while exploring jungles. A fight against Litleo over some stolen berries began their rivalry and friendship

>Skiddo
Secretly my second favorite on the team, Skiddo is impish but chill, ready to defend an fight for whatever cause and, ultimately, explore with the team

>Armaldo and Tyrantrum
My team is set around exploring, never really battling, but a stumble upon cave led us small fries to an ancient world. Adamant in battle, Naive to how the world has changed, these two alone have carried my novice ass to the league. The team above me will probably win, but we're all just happy to be here
>>
>>32623249
Also nicknames.
Litleo is Scout,
Fomantis is Duke,
Pansear is Sparky,
Skiddo is Farmer
Armaldo is Ripclaw
Tyrantrum is Overlord
>>
>>32623167
>>32623227
Why not both? If we were to host a general for /vp/'s Pokémon League it can contain both types of gameplay, depending on how the participants would like to play.

The new Showdown format we intend to create is similar to the games already programmed for play, but no leeway for special, situational instances we see in the show.

And then we have the borrowed dice systems from /tg/ and /qst/ that's for people who want to stay solely on the board and are use to role play. The problem here being is that there must always be a QM to referee these matches.

Sound good?
>>
Bump. Don't let good ideas die.
>>
File: vp random team.png (18KB, 531x323px) Image search: [Google]
vp random team.png
18KB, 531x323px
>Jangmo-o(Clad)
Jangmo-o are on mountains without humans, but poachers brought one near me, thinking it will be a Totem Pokemon. I saved him, hiked the mountain with him and almost died to his kin until he protected me, joining as my first pokemon. Likes to sit on my head like a helmet, protecting with plating and refusing to evolve so he can do so.

>Magmortar(Igneous)
Bred to fight, then released after birth, I caught him on the rebound and raised him into Magmar. I traded him with an engineer in a new town and Igneous joined the crew that made it famous. I got access to their new train to get around without Fly. His work done, Igneous was traded back with a Magmarizer and evolved.

>Grumpig(Pearl)
She was beside a road, her Pearl stolen, knocked over, and on the verge of death, unable to bounce and pump her blood. I helped her up, bought her a Pearl, and evolved her to avoid peril. She took the Pearl the wrong way, thinking it’s an engagement ring and she’s here to stay.

>Wobbuffet(Parry)
In a cave, I found myself immobile and him cowering, like he wanted me around but was also afraid of me. I helped him with his shyness and he joined me. He did worse when a crowd watched him fight, but he’s improved.

>Primarina(Tenor)
He’s the newest member, but no ally. He ferried me to the Pokemon League, singing a song that has me entranced and under his command. He wants to get to a microphone by winning or getting a broadcasted interview, then sing his song and control the strong combatants who hear it.

>Meganium(Paprika)
A starter unchosen and released, I found her plagued by pokemon drawn to her scent. Being the first to care won her over. Clumsy and prone to drawing danger with her scent, Paprika can be trouble, but her hardships only made us stronger.

>>32621335
>>32621441
>>32621464
>>32621551
>>32622904
>>32622987
Doubt I win.

>>32621647
>>32621867
Even match.

>>32621483
>>32621567
>>32621893
My advantage.
>>
File: Team.png (19KB, 519x320px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
19KB, 519x320px
>Naughty Pikachu
I caught this little bugger after I found him leeching power from the Pokemon Center's generator. He's fast and strong, but one hit and he's out like a broken lightbulb.
>Impish Solrock
Another troublemaker, but his was more serious. He was causing Rock Slides to keep people from getting to the meteor fragment he was living near. He tends to go hard in the hood, and he has a hard time stopping.
>Mild Primarina
Abandoned by his trainer after he learned his Popplio was a guy, I picked him up from a way too shallow puddle he was wallowing in, and after a quick trip to the Center, I added him to my team. Has a nasty Hydro Pump and Moonblast, but prefers not to fight.
>Gentle Mega Sceptile
Followed me around for a while as Grovyle due to having a crush on Victreebel, but I caught her after she saved us from a raging Steelix. I got her mega stone after I traded a wandering stone salesman the meteor fragment Solrock was guarding. Her Solar Beams are strong enough to puncture a steel plate, and her Dragon Pulses are nothing to sneeze at either, unless you have pollen allergies.
>Bashful Volcarona
He was my starter, and he just recently evolved. He's still not used to his strong new moves, but he's quickly becoming a powerhouse on his own right. He has six left feet when it comes to Fiery or Quiver Dancing, but his Giga Drain is a force to be reckoned with.
>Adamant Victreebel
My first capture, he's headstrong but loyal. He enjoys the sun that Solrock or Volcarona can set, and he's almost too fast to see while it's up. His favorite move is "teleporting" behind someone, unsheathing his Power Whip, and then it's game over.
>>32624458
I could beat you, probably.
>>
I already rolled up a team, have a bump instead.
>>
File: tiim.png (14KB, 531x301px) Image search: [Google]
tiim.png
14KB, 531x301px
Starter was Budew. Grew up in Mauville and got an Ekans through cheating at gambling. Budew evolved mid-battle against Wattson and barely managed to beat out Manectric. Borrowed sister's boyfriend's Slakoth to smash rocks and challenge Flannery. Caught a strong Spoink with Thick Fat along the way. Spoink made friends with Ekans because Ekans could pretend to be a spring so Spoink could rest. Ambushed by a Lombre on the way to Fallarbor, which fell in love with Roselia. Lombre Surfed us to Lilycove where we fished for a Staryu and bought evolution stones.

>>32624623
Volcarona obviously doesn't have Bug Buzz so Spoink walls it. Roserade beats everything else.
>>
>>32625732
>Rash Spoink
>Walling a Volcarona
I... what?
>>
File: team.png (28KB, 540x325px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
28KB, 540x325px
>TFW first roll had Mega Ampharos and Tapu Koko

Starmie and Roserade are going to fuck my shit up unless I somehow set up a sweep with Hypno.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 559x338px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 559x338px
Not bad, Chesnaught would obviously have been my starter. Mega Gyarados would probably be a complete mary sue Pokémon that can take down other teams single-handedly.

Deerling is the only weak link, it probably has some gimmick like being really fast and evasive so that it actually makes sense being there.
>>
Bump. Anyone still want to discuss the Pokémon League general?

The discussion starts here.
>>32622926
>>
File: leauge team.png (26KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
leauge team.png
26KB, 500x352px
Starter was chespin, moved to alola. Found beldum hurt by the edge of a cliff, nursed it back to health and was blessed by koko (zoroak). Caught Koko (dio), saw it was zororak, went on a journey to catch tapu koko. Found chancey and fearow along the way. >>32626168
Fearow beats 3/6 of this team, koko hits gyara, and would probably use zororak and the others for the rest of it.
>>
>>32621234
Are UBs Legendaries? I mean, they're allowed to be used in places where Legendaries are banned, and they're not really "legends" or one of a kind, so are they?
>>
>>32627304
I'm not sure myself. I consider them on the same level as Heatran. If you have one UB on your team then I guess it's fine, but if an issue pops up later you can always re-roll 1 Pokémon to replace said UB.
>>
>>32627304
UBs, Tapus, Type:Null and Silvally are all sub-legends like the Birds and the Beasts and the Regis and so on. For the purposes of this exercise I'd consider them Legendary Pokemon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-102559.png (336KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-102559.png
336KB, 1080x1920px
My team is actually pretty good.
>Rash Bronzong
Caught a Bronzor who tried to attack me during my travels. He likes to be aggressive and while he has a tough time KO'ing a lot of things quickly, his ability to absorb hits means that his charges are usually rewarded.

>Brave Mega Venusaur
Bulbasaur leaped at me when visiting the professor and chose itself as my starter Pokemon. The Prof gave me the Mega Stone and told me to use it when I was ready.

>Serious Wishiwashi School
Went fishing, the lone Wishiwashi was fucking pissed that he was caught. Took a long time to accept his fate as my Pokemon, but bonds grew with time as we conquered our foes together.

>Rash Rotom
He was given to me to act as a Pokedex, and he typically resides there, providing snappy remarks on my day to day events. As time passed though, he grew jealous of my other Pokemon battling, and now ventures out of the Pokedex for go-time.
>Modest Ferrothorn
Little fucker was sticking to the wall of a cave as a Ferroseed. He usually has a tendency to quietly obey commands from Wishiwashi should they be out together, despite the fact that he could absolutely destroy Wishiwashi with his type advantage.

>Bold Aerodactyl
My typical mode of transportation. Was given to me as an Amber by a kind explorer and revived at a lab. Views me as sort of an older sibling or parental figure as I've raised it since birth, and will sometimes do /bold/ things to try to make me proud. Little does he seem to know how proud of him I already am ;_;.
>>
>>32627362
What even is a "Sub-Legend", in non-game terms? Kind of a legend, but kind of not, and just a rare Pokemon? A legend but most people don't consider it one? A legend without a legend? A Pokemon people think is just rare, but is actually a legendary?
>>
I say we keep these ideas.

>>32622926
>Random Abilities, No Items (Unless Mega), and Adjustable Stats

- So, you would have to roll a dX dice, where X is the number of abilities your Pokémon has. If it were my Purrloin, it has 3 abilities, so I would have to roll a d3 dice.
- No Items unless you have a Mega Pokémon FOR THE MEANTIME. Would defintely have to adjust this to make things more fair.
- Adjustable stats to account for the nature you randomly rolled for your Pokémon.

>>32622939
>>32623139
>Rolled Levels
- Now we would roll 6d50 and subtract it from 100. It make more sense for your starting Pokémon to have the highest level in your team while your newest Pokémon would have the least experience.

>>32622982
>>32623060
>Random Movesets within its Level
- After finding out a Pokémon's level, you must count all of the moves available within that Pokémon's level cap then roll 3dX where X is all of those moves. Count which roll aligns with which move and it's stored in its moveset. Then you can select it's 4th move to balance out it's moveset to your liking.

Gonna test this out soon .
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-110635.jpg (314KB, 1229x929px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-110635.jpg
314KB, 1229x929px
>>32627498
After rolling 6d3 for my Pokémon's abilities, in order they gain these:
>Purloin's 3 roll is Prankster
>Gardevoir's 1 roll is Synchronize
>Bayleef's 2 roll is Leaf Guard
>Reuinclus' 3 roll is Regenerator
>Pyukumuku's 2 roll is Unaware
>Incineroar's 2 roll is Intimidate

Gonna roll for levels now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-111530.jpg (300KB, 1125x860px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-111530.jpg
300KB, 1125x860px
>>32627565
I didn't build much lore on my guys, only really saying that I caught Gardevoir first and Incineroar was already full grown. So I guess they'll be first and last respectively. Since the lowest roll I had was a 2, I'll subtract from 100 and give it to Gardevoir, making her a Level 98. This seems a tad unfair, but random is random.

>Gardevoir Level 98
>Purrloin Level 73
>Bayleef Level 68
>Reuinclus Level 65
>Pyukumuku Level 57
>Incineroar Level 55

Now I'll move onto the movesets.
>>
>>32627618
Purrloin is Level 73 and she has 17 level up moves. So I roll a 17d3 and come across 6, 2, and 11. And looking on Bulbapedia, she gains the moves:
>Pursuit
>Growl
>Slash
Now I can pick a 4th move of my choosing if it fits into her level cap. She's level 73 so I can pick from any of them.
>Torment

I'll do the rest of these guys later and just finish up on Purrloin. I don't want to flood this page by talking to myself.

Next is stats.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-114853.jpg (477KB, 1440x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-114853.jpg
477KB, 1440x1496px
>>32627695
I forgot how terrible I am at point distribution, but with the random movesets and natures, we would have to come up with some clever workarounds to make the not so useful viable. We definitely do need to implement items for Showdown.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528-141201.png (208KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-141201.png
208KB, 1080x1920px
>>32626139
I think I have you beat.

Fuck, looking at the thread I have pretty decent chance of taking this league. My first role had Moltres but was way weaker, glad this worked out. I'm way to lazy to type out a story, but this is a fun thread concept.
>>
>>32628230
Well that wasn't who I meant to quote....
>>
File: muh team.gif (19KB, 135x122px) Image search: [Google]
muh team.gif
19KB, 135x122px
When I was a kid some trainer randomly gave me a Tepig egg because he had an extra.

Caught Bidoof and Tentacool. I was too nervous to catch other pokemon because I was worried about wasting time between too many pokemon. Tepig has a disease that prevents them from evolving. I won a master ball in raffle and used it on Zekrom. Caught other two right before the league. 40% just because of Zekrom.
>>
>>32628567
fucked up the file thingy it was Staravia, Tentacruel, Bibarel, Lillipup, Tepig and Zekrom.
>>
Testing this out as well.

>>32627565
Rolled 2, 1, 3, 3, 2, and 2 for abilities.

>Krabby's 2nd is Shell Armor.
>Shuckle's 1st is Sturdy
>Pidgeot's 3 is Big Pecks
>Zoroark can only have one ability - Illusion
>Staraptor's 2 is Reckless
>Cofagrigus can only have one ability - Mummy
>>32627618
Rolled 2, 22, 33, 27, 23, and 30.
Lore I've got has Pidgeot as the closest companion and main battler, so he gets the 2, putting him at 98 as well. RNG wants all mega users to be like Alain, I guess.

>Krabby level 73
>Shuckle level 77
>Pidgeot level 98
>Zoroark level 70
>Staraptor level 78
>Cofagrigus level 67
>>32627768
Maybe limit it to berries to start off with and see how that goes?
>>
File: The team.png (22KB, 545x456px) Image search: [Google]
The team.png
22KB, 545x456px
>Larion
A pest near the local train station, after being caught, I learned that he was doing what it was to protect a group
>Tyranitar
The group leader, excluding myself, she was quickly able to protect us in a sandstorm after being defended as a pupitar, she quickly earned her spot
>Ocicorio
A friend had died, sad time, one of the dancers in the funeral was afraid to perform, Sylveon cheered him up and they let me keep him
>Exeggutor
Litterally the calmest girl you could ever see, she just let me catch her upon noticing me, insisted infact
>Charizard
He was rescued from the villianous team by the police, I tried to take care of him, when they found his orginal owner, he refused to leave
>Sylveon
A pet before the adventure, she powered me past the first four gyms as she evolved quickly from our bond
>>32628230

I think my team can do quite a number on yours, Tyranitar wreaks havoc on Emolga ant Typhlosion, Sylveon is able to defeat Salamence, after some effort, Charizard is able to put a end to honedge and passimian, and Exeggutor has the upper hand on Alomomola
>>
>>32628622
To be fair, it depends on who has what out against who, since mence can hurt everything but Sylveon, Alomomalo can hurt everything but Exeggutor, and to some level Sylveon, and Tar can fall hard to fight monkey as does Larion. Sylveon is definitely the toughest thing for my team, but could fall to Honedge or Typhlosion if they don't get stopped by Tar and Zard.
>>
>>32628773
Yeah, being honest and looking at it, I get the feeling it'd be a VERY close match, what I'd love to see though it us both leading with psudo-legends
>>
>>32628851
You can if you really wanted to. Try testing out our new format like >>32628599 has done.
>>
File: basedbabies.png (17KB, 507x412px) Image search: [Google]
basedbabies.png
17KB, 507x412px
>Dratini
Woke up one day and found this lil guy injured outside my home near the pond. Brought him inside and nursed him back to health, we've been together ever since
>Buneary
After traveling for a while with Dratini, I ended up lost in eterna forest for a while. Thinking that we should take this slow and steady we sat down for a bite to eat when this dude wandered over looking hungry. We all quickly became friends and he joined the team
>Magnemite
Found this thing taking on a gang of geodude all alone. Its attacks werent working so well so we chipped in to help it out. Although it avoided us at first it gradualy grew to become our friend
>Poochyena
Caught this girl after a quick battle with magnemite who showed just how tanky it could actually be.
>Ekans
Woke up to find this snake coiled around me as I slept, seemed like it was making an attempt to eat me while i was asleep. At first I was tempted to just knock it out and leave it but I realized that every pokemon does what it has to in order to survive so I ended up catching her
>Wimpod
Hard battle fought with Dratini but we managed to pull out a win and capture the final member on our team.
someone help im surrounded by children
>>
>>32629882
I'd roll right now, but I've put my laptop down from the factor of phone being easier to use while essentially bedridden, so I'll do it in the morning... asthma is a bitch
>>
>>32629960
I'm a filthy phoneposter and I've been doing this the entire time. Its not that hard.
>>
>>32629950
Welcome to Little Cup
>>
File: trainer template.png (472KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
trainer template.png
472KB, 600x711px
>>32627498
I liked your idea, although in order to keep the levels in a sane range, I just did the 6d100 roll and took the first 6 numbers I got that were between 45-70, and assigned them accordingly.

Also decided to roll the 100 die for a trainer class and a name for fun. I generated a number between 500 and took the according trainer class from http://upcarchive.playker.info/0/upokecenter/content/pokemon-heartgold-and-soulsilver-trainers.html, I also used a random name generator to give myself a trainer name.

I can upload the .psd file of the template I made if anyone wants it
>>
File: 1429040617107.jpg (122KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1429040617107.jpg
122KB, 580x435px
>Dragonair
>Timburr
>Shieldon
>Vulpix-A
>Mankey
>Servine

guess I'm not winning the Pokémon League
>>
File: Randomized team.png (90KB, 657x397px) Image search: [Google]
Randomized team.png
90KB, 657x397px
Warning: Autism

>Quirky Aerodactyl
Most recent addition to the team, and one I actively sought out. Larvesta's training was not looking like it'd be finished in time for the league, so I needed an airborne powerhouse to fit the bill in the meantime, so all those strategies I put together didn't go to waste. After some research on potential members, I found a site that wasn't too far out of the way, said to be home to Aerodactyl fossils. I trekked out there to find one, then called up a buddy I had met in my journey who could get me access to reanimate it. I've been training him for the league since, but it tough going, as he's not used to me yet. We've drilled the strategies countless times, but he is just as likely to goof off as he is to follow them. It's something I really worry about going into the league. Only time will tell if we can sync when it's really down to the wire and matters most

>Calm Larvesta
Picked her up as an egg during my journey from a breeder. Apparently the Larvesta population isn't super healthy, and those that do breed them try to promote them by giving them to league hopefuls. They try to raise awareness of the declining population by letting young trainers show their stuff in the league. Of course, they don't give these eggs out to just anybody. I had to prove myself in a battle, first. Larvesta herself is a bit slow to act, which always trips us up during battle. Definitely a tough fit for my aggressive style. I'd been trying to get her to evolve in time for the league, but I had to devote more time to finishing my team instead. As the league comes up, Larvesta is one of my biggest points of concern. She may not be strong enough. Perhaps when using her, I'll have to adjust my battle style for her to really shine

>Sassy Vivillon
My third Pokemon, and the first I really caught on my own. She isn't the strongest, but she's pulled her weight the whole way, ever since catching her as a Scatterbug. Likes to play around, but always reliable
>>
>>32630759
Having 45 through 75 sounds better to me, to be honest.

And you might as well post the file too. Thanks man.
>>
>>32630955

>Naughty Araquanid
This guy sneaked up on me at night, sticking my head in his bubble. Thought he was being funny. After teaching him a lesson, I caught him and put him to work. He's got a knack for battle he didn't know he had, so he does less fooling around these days and more training, hoping to get another good fight. You can never really take the trickster out of him completely though, so he keeps me on my toes

>Careful Gogoat
My first Pokemon, and one that's been with me since I was a child. He was a Skiddo back then, and I rode him all around the great outdoors looking for adventure. As long as I was home by dinner, that was. I can always count on him to have my back, and I still ride him around to get from place to place

>Quiet Metagross Mega
My ace, and the second Pokemon I owned. Also responsible for kick-starting my journey. I got it as a Beldum, found it hanging under a cliff I was playing near. For weeks I would come to see it, latched upside down. It never did much more than stare back at me, until one day, a few Beedrill followed me through the forest as I went to the cliff. Skiddo couldn't fight them off, and for the first time, I saw Beldum unlatch from the cliff. It could only Take Down, but it rammed into those Beedrill over and over until they had enough and flew off. I managed to get Beldum to follow me home after that, and we've been pals since. It never says much, but I still feel like we understand each other. That's why we eventually unlocked the power of Mega Evolution. And with it, we're in the league to win

/end autism
>>
>>32630978
https://ufile.io/16ba0

There's the link to the .psd
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-210608.jpg (445KB, 1282x975px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-210608.jpg
445KB, 1282x975px
>>32630955
>>32631004
>Warning: Autism

Where do you think we are? This is an autism safe zone and you showed it well. Great backstories.

>>32630759
Gonna follow your lead and and apply the first 6d100 between 45-70.

>Rolled 74, 54, 66, 59, 58, 48

>Purrloin Lvl 66
>Gardevoir Lvl 74
>Bayleef Lvl 59
>Reuinclus Lvl 58
>Pyukumuku Lvl 54
>Incineroar Lvl 48
>>
>>32628599
Redoing it with the 45-70 scale.

>Krabby level 66
>Shuckle level 58
>Pidgeot level 70
>Zoroark level 61
>Staraptor level 68
>Cofagrigus level 52
>>
>>32631344
Thanks

>>32630955
>>32631004
Decided to roll for my extra stuff. Rolled 1dX for abilities, rolled d100s until I had 6 from 45-70, Picked moves as I saw fit

>Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head
Lv 47, my newest addition
Moves:
Agility
Crunch
Wing Attack
Iron Head

>Larvesta
Ability: Swarm
Lv 48, my second newest addition, and still young
Moves:
Bug Bite
Flame Charge
String Shot
Ember

>Vivillon
Ability: Compoundeyes
Lv 60, third oldest Pokemon
Moves:
Hurricane
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance
Sleep Powder

>Araquanid
Ability: Water Bubble
Lv 58, third newest Pokemon, but still quite trained
Moves:
Liquidation
Leech Life
Spider Web
Mirror Coat

>Gogoat
Ability: Sap Sipper
Lv. 67, my oldest companion
Moves:
Horn Leech
Bulk Up
Earthquake
Leech Seed

>Metagross
Ability: Clear Body (Tough Claws)
Lv 65, my ace and second oldest companion
Moves:
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Hyper Beam
>>
Mild M-Absol
Brave Aromatisse
Quirky Caterpie
Modest Delphox
Bold Sentret

Alright so I'm pretty fucked, I would be pretty evenly marched against the Zoroark/Cofagrigus team above because even though my best pokemon, Modest Delphox, is weak to both. But both of those pokemon would theoretically be weak to a Dark move/Play Rough M-Absol and additionally Aromatisse covers Zoroark. I think I would win it with SD/Sucker Punch/Knock Off/ Play Rough M-Absol and Calm Mind/Shadow Ball/STABs Modest Delphox.
>>
File: Screenshot_383.png (114KB, 898x601px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_383.png
114KB, 898x601px
>>32631557
PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE SHIT ON MY EDGEMON GET FUCKED.

>HOW DO YOU BEAT YOUR OPPONENT ABOVE YOU
DORAGON KUROW
BURASTO BAHN
>>
>>32631557
The biggest threats on my team are the Mega Pidgeot and Staraptor, honestly. Cofagrigus and Zoroark rolled up less than stellar movesets. STAB 100% accuracy Hurricane is amazing. Looks like a pretty even match to me.
Curious though, what's your sixth Pokemon?
>>32631418
Realized that I never added the moves in.
Krabby (M)
Ability: Shell Armor
Level: 66
- Metal Claw
- Protect
- Leer
- Crabhammer

Shuckle
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 58
- Encore
- Power Split
- Withdraw
- Rest

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
Level: 70
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Tailwind
- Twister

Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Level: 61
- Hone Claws
- Nasty Plot
- Night Daze
- Night Slash

Staraptor
Ability: Reckless
Level: 68
- Close Combat
- Double Team
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Cofagrigus
Ability: Mummy
Level: 52
- Will-O-Wisp
- Disable
- Night Shade
- Hex
>>
File: rfr.png (63KB, 825x433px) Image search: [Google]
rfr.png
63KB, 825x433px
No way in hell we can win
>>
>>32627695
>>32631344
Finishing my team's movesets

Purrloin
Ability: Prankster
Level 66
- Pursuit
- Growl
- Slash
- Torment

Gardevoir w/ Gardenite
Ability: Sychronize/Pixilate
Level 74
- Confusion
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind

Bayleef
Ability: Leaf Guard
Level 68
- Growl
- Synthesis
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day

Reuinclus
Ability: Regenerator
Level 65
- Rollout
- Future Sight
- Psychic
- Recover

Pyukumuku
Ability: Unaware
Level 57
- Baton Pass
- Taunt
- Soak
- ??? (Can't decide just yet. Rolled a hard moveset.)

Incineroar
Ability: Intimidate
Level 55
>Because of Incineroar's level, I can't gain access to his level 60 and level 66 moves, so I have to roll 3d20 instead of 3d22.
- Ember
- Bulk Up
- Scary Face
- Darkest Lariat
>>
File: Screenshot_20170530-092801.png (431KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-092801.png
431KB, 1440x2560px
>>32621234
I would use this team. I would absolutely use this team.
>Naive M-Alakazam
Caught in Granite Cave by a penpal and traded to me for my munna years back. Found the megastone lying around behind a mall of all places.

>Relaxed Malamar
Starter, received it from a breeder who got tired of it levitating it's meals away rather than eating with everyone else.

>Bashful Galvantula
Caught this little bugger trying to eat up one of my power cables.
Has since become one of my strongest.

>Naive Scrafty
Accidentally headbutted the guy hard enough to knock him out while in a rush. Caught him, took him to a center and refuses to leave. Something about fighting type honor.

>Docile Miltank
Received in a wonder trade for a rather hot headed golbat. Does not like to battle but will fight harder than the rest of them, if only to end it quicker.

>Bold Venonat
Recently Acquired and has little training, but still manages to put up a fight. Might be close to evolving, but I can't tell.

fuck this makes me feel autistic
>>
>>32633792
Just give in to your autism. As long as it makes you feel good and doesn't make the rest of this page cringe you're good.
>>
File: 123.png (21KB, 519x305px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
21KB, 519x305px
gg wp
>>
File: kimono.png (979KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
kimono.png
979KB, 700x990px
Inspired by
>>32630759
I made a poor attempt to make a similar trainer sheet with the same rules.
>>32633994
>>
File: League Team.png (36KB, 598x563px) Image search: [Google]
League Team.png
36KB, 598x563px
>Naughty Larvesta
A mischievous little mon, found as an egg when the trainer defended a nest of Larvesta eggs from poachers Was actually the last member encountered, but officially joined the team later on. Tends to play pranks on her trainer and his pokemon, but never out of malice. Is very hostile towards bad vibe trainers, which lead into some complications

>Docile Sawsbuck
Met as a deerling after being saved from an abusive trainer. Because if it it typically was afraid of others and even battling, but the support of histrainer and fellow pokemon, it evolved into a Sawsbuck and is very loyal to his friends. The powerhouse of the team. The 5th Pokemon encountered and captured.

>Quiet Rowlet
A rowlet that lost the use of his voice due to a birth defect. Communicates via head tilts and movements. Gets along with the rest of the team, but has the closest relationship with Sawsbuck. Likes to sleep in his branches. the 4th to be encountered and captured

>Lax Exeggutor
The trainers starter pokemon. As an exeggcute, she saved the trainer from a village fire after a Groudon prematurely awakened and caused harsh droughts around the region. Tends to be very lazy and nonchallant, typically avoiding battle and conflict unless absolutely necessary. Would rather laze around, caring for her friends and family and chilling about.

>Careful Combusken and Jolly Hawlucha
Both the 2nd and 3rd pokemon encountered, and captured. Part of a tag team heroics duo that traveled around saving pokemon and humans alike. Both have very strong views on justice and the good of others and do not tolerate any kind of evil. Hawlucha is the younger of the two and he tends to be more bombastic and playful, but is also the first to rush headfirst into danger due. Combusken is the more analytical and observes first. she be motherly towards the other Pokemon
>>
>>32634564
>>32633792
And speaking of which, I'd probably get fucked by this team
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-12-26-30.png (161KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-12-26-30.png
161KB, 720x1280px
Rampardos -

My mom worked as a scientist in a fossil lab for a major University and brought this guy back to life as Craindos and gave it to me for my 10th birthday.

Wormadam -

While working with Craindos' headbutt we knocked a Burmy out of a tree. Excited about encountering my first pokemon as a trainer I battled and caught her

Garbordor -

My mom's University has an obnoxious frat problem and after a long weekend, they frat yards are filled with trash. While walking around I saw a swarm of Garbordor eating the trash. After the left they was an egg in the now spotless yard. I take the egg home and am not too surprised when it hatches into a trubbish

Espurr - on a trip to Luminous city. It was a part of a pack of Meowistics, but was the runt of the recent litters. And was bullied out. I found it in a dumpster that I was feeding my Garbordor out of. Garbordor saw it and brought it to me. And we rushed it to a Pokemon center. I captured after that.

Nilgheo - Mom's University was part of the group that helped developed the technology used in pokemon SuMo. This Pokemon first appear just wondering around campus. Having both a rock and poison type I was able to use the knowledge raising them to track it down and capture it.

Rotom - was going to be apart of the RotomDex project but it had an affinity for battle was rejected from the program. My mom offered it to me, since I have a habit of taking in outcast pokemon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-12-48-33.png (116KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-12-48-33.png
116KB, 720x1280px
>>32634813

Didn't know I couldn't use a UB. So I'll add something.

My mom found out about the events that transpired in All where a UB the very same as mine posssesed a woman. I traveled to Alola and with help from the champion I was able to send mine back.

While I was sad to see it go I guess it was good it returned to it's own dimension .

While in Alola I was able to see a new variation of a pokemon, something that I didn't even know could happen.

After a hard fought battle against both my Rampardos and Garbordor. I was able to catch this new girl.

Super excited to have her on my team.
>>
File: team.png (15KB, 472x279px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
15KB, 472x279px
>Gentle Monferno
Got a Chimchar for my 10th birthday as a starter Pokemon from my parents.

>Docile Spinda
It's the first Pokemon I've ever caught. It was lost in the mountains, probably wandered too far from its troop.

>Quirky Braixen
Got it from a trade. It's actually a little creepy and doesn't like to show emotions, which is why its previous owner traded it away.

>Naïve Bellsprout
>Relaxed Cherubi
Found these two in a forest. They are unseparable and are extremely powerful in double battles.

>Rash Delibird
Found it wounded in a Druddigon lair. It probably had tried to expand its territory.
>>
>>32630759
>>32634285
Can you guys template my team? I'm still a filthy phoneposter.
>>
>>32630176
okay, this is >>32628622 and I've rolled for abilities and levels, this means I've got...
>53 Larion
>57 Oricorio
>69 Exeggutor (god damnit dice)
>78 Tyranitar
>89 Zard x
>96 Sylveon

for abilities we have
>sturdy
>sand stream
>dancer
>chlorophyll
>blaze (tough claws mega)
>pixilate

so... I feel I'm not gonna do as good, unless I get a good sweep going with sylveon
>>
File: Screenshot_20170530-131441.png (342KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-131441.png
342KB, 1440x2560px
>Entei
It's like everyone's dad, carries the team
>Teddy
Pretty gay
>WaterFaggot69
This one isn't
>RowletBoy
Goofy side character that when gets serious kicks ass
>Plant
Follows us around, Isn't an official member.
>Greninja's preevolution
The MC of the story.
>>
>>32635616
Sorry anon, but we changed the level rules. To keep things in check we decided to make the levels 45-70 only. Highest level is still determined by your encounter order.
>>
>>32635716
Your descriptions make your adventure an abridged series.
>>
File: well, I got lucky.png (66KB, 514x388px) Image search: [Google]
well, I got lucky.png
66KB, 514x388px
>>32635847
got back with another roll, this one I guess is 70-1D25 per pokemon, with my roll I've managed some good things
>49 sturdy Larion
>63 dancer Oricorio
>65 chlorophyll Exeggutor
>67 sand stream Tyranitar
>68 blaze Zard x (tough claws as mega)
>69 pixilate Sylveon

dice. you had one job, and that was not to give another 69...
>>
Predictions based on teams alone, not everyone did up levels/abilities/moves

Disregarding ineligible teams

>>32621335
Round of 16
>>32621441
Round of 16
>>32621464
Quarterfinalist
>>32621483
First round
>>32621567
Second round
>>32621647
Round of 16
>>32621855
Second round
>>32621867
Round of 16
>>32621893
Second round
>>32622904
Round of 16
>>32622987
Round of 16
>>32623249
Second round
>>32624458
Round of 16
>>32624623
Semifinalist
>>32625732
First round
>>32626139
Second round
>>32626168
Quarterfinalist
>>32627435
Finalist
>>32628230
Quarterfinalist
>>32628622
Finalist
>>32629950
First round
>>32630837
First round
>>32630955
Semifinalist
>>32631775
Quarterfinalist
>>32632300
Second round
>>32633792
Round of 16
>>32633994
Second round
>>32634564
Second round
>>32634927
Second round
>>32635394
First round

These are estimates used to place odds. Feel free to beat 'em, more money in the pocket of whoever bets on you
>>
>>32636205
>calling my team Round 16

Once I figure out how to plot this league I'll fight you, m8
>>
>>32636205
>finalist
Feels good
>>
>>32636304
Are you BURASTO BAAN?
>>
>>32636205
>Semifinalist
Eh, whatever. The real league trophy was the friends we made along the way.
>>
>>32636310
I am zard x, I have no idea where that meme came from
>>
>>32636352
https://youtu.be/GmyFKtgi-1M
>>
>>32636378
Posted worst version
>>
>>32636378
Thanks for trying to sort that, but understood none of that except "Dragon claw!" Being spammed

>in other news, I feel my team could beat the other finalist, considering mega zard x checks/counters half of his team (Mega venusaur brongzong and therrothorn)
>>
>>32636430
Tournament format means anime rules, so it's literally anyone's game. That fucker with all unevolved Pokemon could take it somehow
>>
>>32636461
If we roleplayed/rolled-played then yes. But we could still technically play this in Showdown
>>
File: Neckbeard team.png (62KB, 761x378px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard team.png
62KB, 761x378px
this is the second most autistic thing i've done on this board
>be me, lonely neckbeard
>finally get to start my adventure to get my 6 waifumon harem
>get a porygon because thats all they had left
>but everyone in VGC uses him, so he must be good
>mfw no friends so stuck with him now
>notice he gets fucked by fighting types
>catch abra to fix this
>hell yeah alakazam is good too right?
>wait
>...
>some dude lets me choose between two fossil pokemon
>one looks like a t-rex anf the other one looks like a dino loli
>tempted by t-rex but remember my objective
>loli always looks happy, she must crave my dick so hard
>first harem member obtained
>...
>find a metal penis with an eye
>check my dex, it has supercomputer intelligence
>finally, something that can match me unlike those fucking normies
>i evolve him once and he's already beating me at chess
>fuck that guy
>but he's really strong, steel type must be really good
>check my dex for other steel types
>find this one guy with all these spikes n' shit
>what a cool dude, gotta get one of those
>...
>wait shit i have 5 pokemon already and only one of them is part of my harem
>i can't fuck porygon or metang, trust me i tried
>remember i have a masterball
>idea.png
>new waifu obtained
>first match
>>32635716
>mai waifu kills entei, dies to plant
>metang sweeps everyone else
>second match
>>32635394
>fini kills monferno, cherubi kills her
>aggron kills cherubi but dies to braixen
>aurorus kills braixen, bellsprout kills her
>metang sweeps the rest
>third match
>>32634813
>fini kills rampardos, dies to wormadam
>aggron kills it but rotom gets revenge
>aurorus kills rotom
>nihilego finishes aurorus
>beast boost
>nihilego sweeps me
and thus ends the neckbeard adventure
i know you guys probably dont like that i used fini but i wrote 90% of that before realizing i shouldn't
>>
>>32637149
>find a metal penis with an eye
I hate myself for lol'ing

But why not just roll one Poké to replace Fini?
>>
>>32637221
thanks man

rolling fini is what gave me the idea for the neckbeard's quest for waifu, so i didn't want to replace her
>>
>>32637246
Why not re-roll for a waifu instead?
>>
File: New Waifu.png (15KB, 183x168px) Image search: [Google]
New Waifu.png
15KB, 183x168px
>>32637529
alright, everything is exactly the same but entei sweeps my team
rip
>>
>>32637542
If you had to remove Fini to be considered legit, why would you think Entei was on the level
>>
File: durr1.png (17KB, 527x333px) Image search: [Google]
durr1.png
17KB, 527x333px
Threw a ball at it when it scared the shit out of me in a cave. Gives me a headache when I try to box it or keep it in its ball. Floats around pompously and uses telepathy to make fun of me.

Friend's Meowth banged some breeder's Buneary and it had a million babies. Friend kept some at his house to give out, one got attached to me so I kept it. Was mostly a petmon, but when news of its mega broke out we started training seriously. Spent a fortune buying the stone online, but it paid for itself in prize money. Likes cartoons, vegetables and beating up furfags.

My first catch, couldn't bring myself to box it. Often makes up for its frailty with sheer bloodlust. Pretty mellow outside murderous tendencies. Good friends with Solrock.

Found Koffing dining on our garbage. Ignored Buneary's attacks while eating, then retaliated, would have won if I didn't catch it. Doubles as tank and waste disposal. Enjoys facebook memes, youtubers and shonen anime. Whines when opponents don't follow the meta.

Got it from some old traveling monk. Refuses to evolve, considers me unworthy. Keep it around as a reminder of my failure, also it makes good sushi.

Found it in a garbage dump while feeding Weezing. Wasn't sure if it had feelings but caught it anyway. Decent with eviolite, powers small appliances. Browses r9k.

>>32637149
Weezing can dunk Fini but resttalk aggron beats whole team. Only Klang might handle Metang.
>>
This thread is making me want to play a Pokemon ttrpg campaign

What's the best system? I've heard about a couple
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-23-25-51.png (110KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-23-25-51.png
110KB, 480x800px
Here it goes
> Throh- met walking through an obscure cave in unova, was terrorizing hikers and tourists, battled it with my dodrio to prove my worth to it
>Dodrio- was given to me as a doduo when I was a young lad...My mother gave it to me to show me the gentle side of life
>Maractus- found dancing with a troupe... Was kind of an outcast in the group and got bullied by other mons in the troupe, mostly by a ludicolo...Offered to help it fight against it...After the battle it decided to travel with me
>Magnezone- met as a Magnemite that was causing blackouts in a small town in sinnoh...Leveled it up throughout my travels in sinnoh...Evolved in new mauville
>Butterfree- met as a metapod who gave bug catchers a run for their money in Kanto..It always used harden and would give sass to any trainer who encountered it...I gave it even more sass than it gave me...Decided to travel with me..Evolved shortly after and gives any other team members attitude if they try to tell it what to do
>Magmar- met in wela volcano park.. very serious about its training and will become depressed if it doesn't perform to it's own high standards...Gets annoyed with Butterfree and magnezone easily

Think it'd be an interesting matchup with the team above me
>>
>Mega Tyranitar (Zenith)
My first Pokemon. Ambitious as hell. Aspired to unlock the secret of Mega Evolution even as a Larvitar. His ultimate goal is to stand as the king of Pocket Monster-kind. Figured out how to use Sand Stream to launch himself like he did as a Pupitar. Once blew away a mountain with a single Focus Punch before Mega Evolving.
>Gligar (Sidoh)
Raised from an Egg. She sometimes tries to mimic Zenith, at least when she's healthy. She has a complex about taking damage and will try to Roost whenever she can to keep herself in peak condition. This can make her annoying to fight.
>Seadra (Geezer)
Caught as-is after he kept trying to sink modern-looking ships. Concussed old fogey. Got beaned in the head by the Blue Orb ages ago and the drain bamage is still apparent to this day. According to the Pokemon Whisperer, he mumbles about "Snapper-whippers" and "The good old days" constantly. Doesn't trust newfangled things like cross-gen evolution.
>>
>>32638434
>Toxicroak (Jack)
Caught hanging around a Pokemon School as a Croagunk. A dabbler. He likes to try new things, but is a master of none of them. This does open up a variety of strategies in battle, however.
>Wailord (Jona)
Caught as a Wailmer after she beached herself chasing something that looked tasty. Likes to eat. Now that she's evolved, she uses her massive body to crush foes into submission. If that doesn't work, she can flood the area so she can actually maneuver around and fight properly.
Once ate a Skitty by mistake.
>Salazzle (Morag)
Caught before Tapu Lele could obliterate her for making a mess of her ruins. Does not consider the consequences of her actions. Likes to think of herself as an artist after watching a pack of Smeargle for some time, and used her pheromones to rope a bunch of other Pokemon into her hare-brained compositions.
>>
>>32636205
My skiddo litleo fomantis non evolved nonsense is a second rounder? Gott damn. Really think Overlord and Ripclaw can carry me like that?
>>
File: 20170531_003302.png (344KB, 1440x2001px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_003302.png
344KB, 1440x2001px
>Rash Smeargle
Painted Doom right here. This thing will decimate a team with its OP moveset, including the ever important Double Team and Quick Attack.
>Calm Rowlet
My starter. I never let it evolve because I already have an angsty Grass-type with a long green hair strand.
>Sassy Sudowoodo
The sassiest bitch in the land. Bitch is flat as an ironing board and still has the confidence to be sassy. Admirable.
>Calm Pheromosa
For what it's worth, if I were used to getting destroyed from a Peck, I'd find it pretty difficult to be calm.
>Relaxed Nihilego
"I wish I could Levitate." - Nihilego, probably
>Impish Grovyle
It's literally the one from PMD. Angst included.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-010311.png (245KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-010311.png
245KB, 1080x1920px
Smogon: the team
>>
>>32636378
https://youtu.be/lv7c_RgQLAU
>>
>>32638725
>only two legendary Pokemon
>the two worst Tapus
>>>>>>Smogon: The Team
>>
Should I include Ubers? Same rules apply otherwise.
>>
File: Random Team League.png (169KB, 364x527px) Image search: [Google]
Random Team League.png
169KB, 364x527px
Autism aside, this is a neat idea. I've been trying for team ideas when i restart Sun, this one would be a fun challenge.Also it feels very anime, this is a team with personality.

Anyways i went with the 40-70 level cap idea and randomed my team's movesets
>>
>>32643662
If this were played between this thread, would you adjust stats in showdown?
>>
>OP clearly says no legendaries
>all these legendaries
>>
>>32643818
I dunno. I slid the stats on a few of them but i think there'd have to be like a rule we all agree to. Like, whole thread has perfect IVs and slides stats how they want, or nobody puts in EVs or omething.
Really making it random would fit the thread theme, and the anime style really, so my vote just says yeah the stats need to be adjusted but randomly somehow
>>
>>32643863
This may sound a bit complicated.

>For your EV's, roll 1d252. Keep that number while subtracting from your EV total of 508.
>Roll another 1d252 and subtract from your new total.
>Repeat until you have 0 points in your EV total and/or you have 6 total rolls.
>Any leftover points after your 6th roll is added to your 6th roll's total.

Not sure what to do for IV's
>>
>>32644814
If you enter those EVs in order nobody would ever end up with speed.
>>
>>32644833
Oops, second part.

>Choose a roll. Roll 1d6.
>HP is 1
>ATK is 2
>DEF is 3
>Sp.A is 4
>Sp.D is 5
>SPE is 6
>>
File: random kanto team.png (30KB, 618x541px) Image search: [Google]
random kanto team.png
30KB, 618x541px
Adamant Golem - Started my Kanto journey with literally my moms rock. Pebble started off as a geodude but throughout our travels he has proven his worth. Very headstrong and wants to participate in every fight, type advantage or not.

Docile Clefairy - While going through Mt. Moon we happened upon a strange sight of clefairy dancing. All of them scattered once they saw us except for my lil Starlight. She came right up to us and offered my tired Golem a Leppa berry. Doesn't enjoy fighting, but definitely knows how.

Hasty Arbok - After what seemed like an eternity, we were able to subdue this quick fellow. Scales put up a good fight, whilst dodging all the rocks coming his way. But in the end, we caught him. Definitely knows how to weave his way through the terrain.

Gentle Seadra - Took a little break in Cerulean to start a little fishing. Wanted to catch something edible, but ended up picking this spiky bastard. Apparently this Seadra had claimed the lake and didnt want any of its friends to get caught so she sacrificed her freedom for them. And thus we added Seba.

Quiet Koffing - Scales took quite a liking to this Koffing, whom we named Carbo. I think Scales could sense that Carbo had a problem when he noticed all the poison gas emitting slowly out of him. Because he isnt much of a talker, he doesnt get enough oxygen in his body to expel the toxins. Maybe he thinks the more toxins in him the faster he evolves. Only time can tell.

Relaxed Growlithe - The last member of our group, Kona. We went quite some time without adding a new member to our ranks. It was all the way until Cinnabar Island did we find our next teammate. As soon as reached the shore, the little pup came walking by us. Not even caring that the waves could have been the end of him. Wants to eventually evolve, but feels that he can take his time.
>>
File: _20170531_232856.jpg (121KB, 967x1429px) Image search: [Google]
_20170531_232856.jpg
121KB, 967x1429px
>Rash Druddigon - Quasi
He's the loner of the team. But always willing to help when ever needed. Met while lost on a cave, he helped me out by finding a passage way out. He's the muscle of the team.

>Mild Tranquil - Simone
She's the first ever Pokémon I captured while on my journey. She's a resilient fighter. Though she gives it her all, she loses from time to time. But I love the heart and effort she puts into every attack.

>Calm Florges - Rose
She was caught while training to get my second badge in Kalos. At first she was a tricky little thing, disobeying most of my commands, smirking when I her to attack. But she eventually grew to be a very solid member of my team. Though she's still a bit of a prankster, she knows whats going down, and never worries.

>Jolly Conkelldur - Rock
Originally my fathers, but my father gave him to me as gift after receiving my sixth gym badge. He's been with me since I was an infant, he even helped raise me. He's an experienced fighter, being able to help my dad battle champions before. He even helps Quasi hone his skills and strength in battle. He's a bit old, but he still some fight left in him.

>Lonely Lotad - Knappa
He's a recent addition to the team. He hasn't shown much of what he capable of, but he's no slouch. He loves messing with Rose because of her plumage.

>Brave Gardevoir - Serene
She's my starter given to me by my mother, and doubles as my shouldermon, though she's only just constantly out of her Pokeball walking by my side. We're inseparable at this point. We've taken down rivals, evil teams, legendary Pokémon and so much more. Whenever I'm in a bunch she's always there to make sure I'm okay. Easily the most reliable team member. An old veteran of war and Pokémon battling noticed our bond, and gave me the Gardevoir mega stone, allowing Serene to really shine.
>>
>>32645339
>M-Gardevoir
My rival. But your team is a bit better than mine competitively.
>>
Pitiful bump
>>
File: Pokémon Team.png (69KB, 761x463px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Team.png
69KB, 761x463px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170601-210429.png (91KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-210429.png
91KB, 480x800px
Lol I'm fucked
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.