[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her point in the game? She appeared once for just some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: p.png (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
34KB, 400x240px
What was her point in the game?

She appeared once for just some small talk and a very easy battle. Later on she has like two more cameos and gives you Poisonium Z (which could be placed anywhere like few other Z stones)

She feels so pointless
>>
represents the discomform with guzma's ambitions yet at the same time loyality to him, its more like a secondary character to support the team skull's disband
>>
>>32619030
>represents the discomform with guzma's ambitions
HOW
She did nothing againts him, not even criticised him once
>>
>>32619021
Because in the current year it's sexist not to include notable females in everything

So basically to stop redditors from complaining and to pander to girl gamers
>>
>>32619021
Rule 34
>>
File: plumgrin.png (1MB, 1280x719px)
plumgrin.png
1MB, 1280x719px
>Gets an ultra-sexy badass smile in the demo
>Never see it in the main game
>>
>>32619033
right as she gives you poisonium Z she does, I think.
Maybie im wrong that could happen
>>
>>32619021
It is there so we could learn they are not as evil as we thought. They are big family of misfits.
>>
>>32619048
Japan doesn't care about that shit.

They put women in games for eye candy.
>>
>>32619021
She probably had a bigger role before rge gane got streamlined because 'kids don't want to dpend time playing vudeo games anymore'.
>>
I actually thought she was Gladion and Lillies big sister before the SM story ended, lol silly me.
>>
>>32619021
Because they needed somebody from Team Skulll other than Guzma to go to the Aether House and get Cosmog and Lillie for the Aether Foundation without being an Aether Foundation member that would reveal that they're evil, as well as be stronger than a grunt so they can beat Hau offscreen.

Also her true purpose is to wax your ass in Battle Tree with her Mega Gengar and ruin your streak so you'll play the game longer.
>>
>>32619160
>ultra-sexy badass smile

You have to go back.
>>
>>32620294
>wax your ass in the battle tree with her mega gengar
>Battle tree
>mega
>gengar

Tfw I haven't even gotten above a 16 streak yet. Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>32619160
plumeria is definitely sexy but I would not say that this screenshot demonstrates that
>>
>>32620444
>haven't even gotten above a 16 streak

how is this even possible?
>>
File: cute little henchmen.png (658KB, 796x487px) Image search: [Google]
cute little henchmen.png
658KB, 796x487px
>>32619335
I'd say probably this. She seems to have SOME backstory of some kind, that she references, and yet we get NOTHING of her.

Plumeria and team Skull really should've had a LOT more time to be developed.
>>
File: crematoriums.png (235KB, 305x399px)
crematoriums.png
235KB, 305x399px
>ywn relive being in a /guz/ thread at it's height.
>>
ideally both she and hau wouldn't exist and we'd have more grunt/guzma time and more time with other characters and more characterization for them

but game freak is very new at making actual characters and not character concepts so
>>
>>32619048
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32619021
We never had an evil forehead queen.

Now we do. Unless you wanna count Malva, but then why would you?
>>
>>32624988
cool cat
>>
File: Cool_Cat_SS_9.jpg (52KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Cat_SS_9.jpg
52KB, 640x456px
>>32629111
Did someone mention Cool Cat?
>>
dokuro
>>
>>32619021
Waifufaggotry. It has infected the entire Pokemon series. Take a good look at the fanservice and fanservice esque characters in the S/M anime. Speaks volumes. Now one of the key elements during the predevelopment phase of a Pokemon game is making sure there is a large diverse cast of waifus.

Plumeria is an example of a badgirl arechtype waifu whom the core developers of the S/M development team had no idea what to do with her, other than she should be part of Team Skull, and so they shoved her in the game to appease faggot ass Masuda and Ohmuri.

Fuck those useless cunts.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.