[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post game does not matter with a franchise that gets games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: g.png (8KB, 224x501px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
8KB, 224x501px
Post game does not matter with a franchise that gets games nearly yearly
>>
What do you expect people to do after the first week of it releasing when they've beaten it already then, anon?
>>
>>32618286
>wanting less content
Literally why?
>>
>>32618347
>there exist fags that actually want less content

I don't get it either, anon.
>>
It shouldn't matter that much, but the main story portions are incredibly short of JRPGs, so yeah.
>>
There's infinite post game in pvp. Pokemon is literally the chess of video games. Chess has inifinite post game and it has stayed the same for millions of years.
>>
>>32618347
It's not wanting less content, it's just not begging for all the content to be after the Elite 4/Champion. The games all have tons of content, and just because it isn't all locked behind the end of the game doesn't mean it isn't there.
>>
>>32619522
>million of years

I'm to intelligent to know how to play chess
>>
You say that, but Sun and Moon for example locked interaction with almost all the Ultra Beasts and Tapus, the biggest subjects of lore in the game, to being post game content.
Any other series would have integrated them throughout the single player campaign.
>>
>>32619642
It makes more sense story wise to be after you beat the league, and it would be pretty retarded to give you like 8 legendaries during the single player
>>
>>32619663
Why? It's not like they have to let you catch them. You fought Kyurem during the main plot of B2W2, but you couldn't actually catch it until post-game.
>>
>>32619690
Catching the UBs is the whole point of the quest
>>
I have less of a problem with there only being a little bit of post game, and more of a problem with them removing previously established content. Game Freak shouldn't have been able to get away with removing The NationalDex or Triples and Rotation Battles like they did. Especially with still having casuals praise Sun and Moon has some of if not the best Pokémon games.
>>
>>32619738
This. The Ultra Beasts entering your dimension is treated like some big event in the game, but after one cutscene it's never brought up again until postgame. Literally these powerful monsters enter the dimension and no one seems to care and is never treated like an actual problem. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>32619522
Pokemon's pvp died after megas nuked the metagame.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.