[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing they did better than Platinum seriously, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Name one thing they did better than Platinum

seriously, I'm kind of curious
>>
>>32618093
They're more comfy
>>
You could get version exclusives that aren't in platinum and even then those were mostly shitmons anyway.
>>
I like how you get your starter more. There's a nice little bookends with how the first time you meet Cyrus is at Mt. Coronet, which is also where you ultimately defeat him. Lost Tower has a better aesthetic. Pearl has wild Misdreavus and Glameow.
>>
>>32618093

Not have the distortion world. It was fun the first few times I went in it, but now it's just tedious when I play through it.

But seriously though, fuck DP. They were so bad I almost left the franchise and became a successful human being
>>
Uh if you want to quickly complete the regional dex so you can transfer Gen 3 Pokemon D/P's is about 60ish mon shorter
>>
File: scizor.png (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
scizor.png
25KB, 200x200px
>>32618093
They had better sprites for certain mons.
>>
>>32618093
Wooper and Quagsire
>>
Better top screen battle interface
>>
>>32618173
Yeah I recall thinking a lot of Platinum sprites were ass.
>>
A better Sinnoh Dex. Not locking about 15% of the Gen IV mons behind post-game and transfers.
>>
File: Why.png (74KB, 1314x484px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
74KB, 1314x484px
>>32618672
>A better Sinnoh Dex.
>>
>>32618093
Really? I'm the first to say it?

You can fight gym 3 or 4 in whatever order you like. That was neato.
>>
>>32618093
come first
>>
>>32618173
this, what were they thinking with golbat and gengar
>>
>>32618722
This and Cynthia's team also had higher levels.
Palmer used Cynthia's theme, but this depends on your taste. I personally like the Frontier Brain theme.
>>
>>32618093
they didn't make you fight all the gyms in order
E4 had higher levels
>>
Nicer looking Resort Area.
>>
>>32618722
I swear you could do Maylene and Wake in any order in Platinum as well. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>32620043
no you get blocked off by someone before the entrance, it's weird though like you allow me to explore all those areas and loop around back to Hearthome but you have to wait for gym
>>
No lag in Hearthome City. That's it.
>>
>>32618093
Palkia Statue.
>>
>>32620043
For platinum you fight Wake and Phantina in any order
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.