[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remembered this game being good from back in the day? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I remembered this game being good from back in the day?
It's cumbersome catching every shadow Pokemon and when I beat Greevil and got the Dragonite from Mirror B. directly after that annoying forced Pikachu line battle outside of the HQ, I am stuck with 20 shadow Pokemon from just Citidark Isle with no postgame to motivate me to purify them.
>>
>catch a shadow pokemon
>It will be SE against non-shadow pokemon
>it will resist shadow moves
>replace with a stronger shadow pokemon
>repeat until you beat the game
This is probably the most retard concept in any pokemon game. Super effective against almost everything, this is bullshit.
>>
>>32616544
Purify the ones you want and transfer them to gen 4 and onward, that's what I did.
>>
What was Gamefreak thinking when making a title for this game.
>>
>>32618623
>Gamefreak
idiot
>>
>>32618623
do you not remember the edgy generation of video james?
>Jak 2-3
>Vexx
>Shadow the Hedgehog
>Ratchet: Deadlocked
>>
When will they make another 3D Pokémon like this but with online gameplay? First 2 generations only tho plox
>>
>>32618640
Well excuse me mr. Grammar Nazi - Game Freak
>>
>>32616544
Do the Lucky Egg postgame sidequest, complete Mt. Battle, Battle Bingo and all Battle CDs
>>
>>32618832
>Game Freak
double idiot

go look on bulba who made this game
>>
>>32618837
And forgot about Orre Colosseum. It's fun too, and quite hard in latter rounds.
>>
>>32618643
>Vexx
My nibba
>>
>>32618844
Game Freak, Game Cube, I was almost right
>>
File: 1480302378677.png (327KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1480302378677.png
327KB, 892x528px
>>32619062
GENIUS SONORITY
REEEEEEE
>>
>>32619062
>game cube
is this a bait
>>
>>32618861
Even clearing Lovrina to start the Lucky Egg sidequest can be difficult with just the Pokemon you get ingame.
>>
>>32621764
>having trouble with round 1 of the Orre Colosseum
get gud
>>
File: 1491326535515.png (2KB, 224x254px) Image search: [Google]
1491326535515.png
2KB, 224x254px
>>32619062
Good b8
>>
Daily reminder that move categories stopped being based on types in this game but only for Shadow-type moves. Game Freak then applied Genius Sonority's idea in Diamond and Pearl to moves of all types.
>>
>>32616544
OP here; now I'm trying to trade to Sapphire, but you need hall of fame data.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.