[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's create the ultimate Kanto by filling in all of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Let's create the ultimate Kanto by filling in all of the white space. Who knows what areas lie in between the routes?
>>
I'd rather do this with hoenn, since while kanto is small, it at least fills up the entirety of it's landmass. Hoenn, however, has a bunch of leftover space, bith both on the land and in the sea, with unfilled islands.
>>
File: kanto with safari zone.png (2MB, 5570x5808px) Image search: [Google]
kanto with safari zone.png
2MB, 5570x5808px
>>32614794
well, for starters, ive added the safari zone

i was going to post it on the thread you made earlier >>32614747 but since you deleted it because it had a watermark, im posting it here
>>
File: a.png (2MB, 8932x5808px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
2MB, 8932x5808px
>>
File: 1495917682944.png (1MB, 5570x6310px) Image search: [Google]
1495917682944.png
1MB, 5570x6310px
>>32614810
Hoenn a fucking shit.
>>
File: Kanto Expanded.png (1MB, 5570x6310px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto Expanded.png
1MB, 5570x6310px
>>32614966
>>
>>32614890
It's beautiful
>>
File: flooded.png (977KB, 5570x5808px) Image search: [Google]
flooded.png
977KB, 5570x5808px
>>
>>32615361
>Kyogre visits Kanto and completely floods it
>You travel around the region on a Lapras, helping people with your Pokemon and battling bandits riding Tentacool
I'd play it
>>
>>32615421
>Eevee faces extinction because most of its population drown without the accessibility of water stones
>>
>>32615649

But Eevee isn't native to Kanto.
>>
>>32615673
Neither is your mom's cunt, did stop her from being all over the place.
>>
>>32615673
Shhhhhh
>>
>>32614794
We can add that one island charazard trained at
>>
Where my Hop Hop Hop Town bros at???
>>
The routes are the first half of the game, like before, you travel the routes and battle trainers relative to your level.

When you beat all the gyms you gain access to the rest of the area (the spaces between the routes) which has top trainers, less rules, limited
development/towns, and basically rural exploration.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.