[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO NOT MAKE POKEMON FOR SWITCH YET. DO NOT MAKE POKEMON FOR SWITCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: teddykrfxm.png (579KB, 904x507px) Image search: [Google]
teddykrfxm.png
579KB, 904x507px
DO NOT MAKE POKEMON FOR SWITCH YET.
Game Freak, listen, I cannot find a Switch for the life of me without paying over $400. I can't do that. I have bills and other fees. If you make the next game for 3DS and take a break next year (meaning the first Switch game being in 2019) I would be extremely happy. :)
>>
There's no way the next games will be on Switch, unless the next games are coming out in like 2 years. The Switch has not sold enough for them to release a main series game.
>>
>>32613275
>WAHHH GAME FREAK DONT MAKE GAME I CANT AFFORD
masuda doesnt care about you
he doesnt even know you exist
you are nothing to game freak
>>
Please make Pokemon for Switch game freak please listen I do not have a 3DS if you make the next game for Switch I would be extremely happy. :)
>>
>>32613275
Hoo boi.
The less expensives switchs for me are like 500 dollars for me.
>>
>>32613323
Fuck off faggot shill kill yourself
>>
File: masuda1.jpg (88KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
masuda1.jpg
88KB, 495x660px
>>32613275
it's too late
>>
>>32613317
It may be easy for you to afford with your NEETbuxs but I bust my ass everyday for my video games. When I have to pay $400 for a console? Hell no! I have other things in my life going on too.
>>
>>32613275
This but Monster Hunter to be honest.
>>
They aren't going to make a Switch game by continuing Gen 7 and continue from there

If anything you'll get Third version/remake on both 3DS and Switch while Gen 8 will purely be Switch
>>
>>32613492
I don't want a third game to be on Switch either. It should be 3DS only.
It would as if people will be getting a better deal than the 3DS users.
>>
>>32613288
>>32613507
delusional cucks
>>
Pretty much all the series that made 3DS a success are already committed to the Switch in the future. Like always GameFags are last the party since they even struggled making a single good 3DS game. Sad.
>>
>>32613507

>better deal

You get Dual screen anon
>>
>>32613629
yeah with fucking Rotom at the bottom. Who cares?
>>
>>32613275
Why not? You don't have to buy a game on launch.
>>
>>32613555
The only ones who are deluded are the ones thinking that GF would put in the effort to port Gen 7's engine to the Switch. Next game is either another Gen 7 on the 3DS or in Gen 8 on the Switch in a few years.
>>
>>32613507
>It should be 3DS only.
Why? The advantage With the switch would be upscaled graphic and maybe a better framerate, nothing else
>>
>>32613711
Fuck off shill
>>
>>32613744
Yeah, and that's not fair.
>>
>>32613756
(you)
>>
>>32613275
Tough shit pussyboy.
>>
File: giEyCeA.jpg (596KB, 1818x2048px) Image search: [Google]
giEyCeA.jpg
596KB, 1818x2048px
>>32613769
Fuck off nigger. Is pic fair? No it isn't
>>
>>32613275
i want to fuck teddie
>>
>>32613275
I agree, the Nintendo switch is Garbage. I would rather have a mainline pokemon game on iphone than on Nintendo switch
>>
>>32613275
Relax, anon, think about the long term here.

If we hear any new Pokemon stuff it will happen at E3, but this does not mean we will get a new MAINLINE Pokemon game this year.

Secondly. even if we are getting a new Pokemon game this year and it is not a spin off, who is to say it will be exclusive to the Switch? (Possibility to have a version on Mobile phones or on 3DS while also on the Switch)?

Also, something to think about here, let us say that Pokemon Stars or whatever game does come out this year and it is exclusive to the Switch... you do realize that it would be out during holidays, right?

If the game comes out around Christmas of this year then you will still have six months (yes, half of an entire year) to save up for it.

Even working a minimum wage job part time will net you enough money to buy the Switch and a copy of the game by the end of the year, even if that means you have to pay a premium from a scalper, so what is the big deal, anon?
>>
>>32613823
>3DS while also on the Switch
That isn't fair, the switch version would be superior
>>
>>32613823
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
I'M NOT PAYING 600 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A SWITCH FUCK OFF NINTENDO
>>
>>32613275
Meh, it's not like games disappear from the market after launch. I don't have money for a switch either, but I couldn't care less if the Switch got an exclusive mainline pokemon game, I would just buy the game later
>>
>>32613863
Yes it does, it's hard to get a physical copy after launch.
>. I don't have money for a switch either, but I couldn't care
Yes you care, Nintendo shouldn't have overpriced the Switch, im not paying 500$ for a Nintendo
>>
>>32613840
>>32613860
>>32613881
OP here, I'm glad some people are on the same page as I?
>>
File: blog.jpg (275KB, 812x690px) Image search: [Google]
blog.jpg
275KB, 812x690px
>>32613275
>4chan
>OPs personal blog platoform
>>
>>32613881
>it's hard to get a physical copy after launch.
>it's hard to get a physical copy after launch.
Nigga what

I was seeing DS Pokemon games on store shelves well into the 3DS life. Pokemon is not Senran Kagura or something. There's enough copies for everyone who wants one.
>>
>>32613275
You have at least a year.
>>32613288
Mainline Pokemon would be a switch seller, a dual release would be okay too I guess.
>>
If you can't afford then don't buy day 1
>>
Stop being so fucking poor, faggot
>>
>>32613275
Also have you tried saving money back for things you want instead of blowing your spare cash on onaholes and steam cards?
>>
>>32614637
Nice try but I don't pay money for video games. Only nintendo consoles and pokemon
>>
Good thing it's not coming to Switch then. They will probably announce their new handheld at E3.
>>
>>32614688
How can someone be this retarted

Switch came out 3 months ago

A new 2ds coming in July

You expect a new hand held announcement lmaoo
>>
>>32614659
Where did I say videogames, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>32614688
But anon, switch is the New handheld
>But cheap games
Phones and Switch will be Nintendos focus in 2019
>>
>>32613288
>The Switch has not sold enough for them to release a main series game.
No, but a main series game would sell the Switch
>>
>>32613275
The next main series game should be for DS; I do not have a 3DS yet.
>>
>>32615381
I don't understand why people don't understand this. People don't know how bad the 3ds sales were before Pokemon came along. Saved the system
>>
>>32614688
>They will probably announce their new handheld at E3.
This has to be bait. No-one is this retarded
>>
>>32613378
>Kingler nerf

Whyyyyy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.