[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer me this, /vp/. Who is your favorite Pokemon and why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15

File: 1495561498363.jpg (2MB, 3868x2114px) Image search: [Google]
1495561498363.jpg
2MB, 3868x2114px
Answer me this, /vp/. Who is your favorite Pokemon and why is it your favorite? You can post multiple Pokemon if you want, but you'll have to explain why each one if your favorite.
>>
>>32610195
slowpoke. who doesn't love bear-salamanders? also, he's a fun lil fluff
>>
>>32610195
Crobat because I want to fug it
>>
Mawile. R/S/E was the gen I was the most hyped for it and going through Dewford cave and finding that... thing mystified me as a kid. It was also kinda hard...ish to catch if I remember correctly. The design confused me but I liked because of it, I legit did not understood what the hell was that until I actually sent out and saw the sprite from another angle.
I guess I liked it because it was cute and was also like a reverse Anglerfish.

Mega is pretty good as well.
>>
>>32610195
Eevee. The first time watching the Battling Eevee Brothers or something, that Eevee was so bad-ass because the other eeveelutions were pussies.

It was amazing watching Eevee's popularity explode.
>>
>>32610195
Mr. Mime, because I love its anime portrayal and its cartoony design. I also love Fairy-types and I'm so glad it became one.
>>
>>32610195
Glaceon because she looks like a cute girl with a hime-sama kind of cut.
>>
Other than the almighty buff lord Machamp
Tyrantrum because of his majestic neck floof
>>
File: IMG_1299.jpg (232KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.jpg
232KB, 900x975px
Houndoom

Such a badass Pokemon, I've liked it ever since I saw the team rocket executive use it in GSC. He's been a great companion mon all these years.
>>
>Dragonite
Very fun to use in battle, I also dig the cutesy design it's got going on.

>Electivire
Also very fun to use in battle, plus I like the design even though it's a departure from Electabuzz. Also one of the few Electric types that gets EQ, which is cool since.

>Haxorus
A bit more backstory for this one, back in the B/W days I had a friend who was getting into breeding and was trying to get a decent Haxorus. After he got his, he still had a handful of eggs left over and gave one to me. Ended up with a 5-IV Naughty Axew, which was the first Pokemon I went out of my way to EV train. Despite the bad nature and lacking a perfect speed IV, it's always performed really well for me.

>Emboar
Another backstory one, had a different friend who was really getting into competitive at the time and wanted to test out his team against me. I used my in-game team and the Haxorus I mentioned earlier. The battle was some shit straight outta the anime league battles, going blow for blow and staying relatively even for the whole thing. Came down to his Dragonite vs my Emboar. After just barely surviving an Outrage, my Emboar landed a crit Head Smash that took out Dragonite, and then itself with recoil. It was easily the closest battle I've ever had, really gave me an appreciation for Emboar.
>>
File: quags.png (17KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
quags.png
17KB, 501x500px
>chill
>cute as fuck
>absolute bro
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (2MB, 3900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
2MB, 3900x2000px
>Machamp
I was a scrawny asthmatic kid that aspired to be /fit/. Also punching foes to submission is awesome

>Conkeldurr
I mean it should come naturally with its rivalry with my main bro. Especially since he's actually stronger
>>
>>32610195
Lugia because of those feet. I want to fug em
>>
>>32610410
OP here, you have some good tastes
>>
File: deoxys-speed-forme.png (28KB, 196x260px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys-speed-forme.png
28KB, 196x260px
Back in R/S/E days, I had a dream about Deoxys where it was my partner in a zombie apocalypse. Been my fave ever since.
>>
File: forbidden.jpg (31KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.jpg
31KB, 480x344px
>Sceptile
Overall design of the line + utility of the Pokemon in gen IV was what I liked the most. Absolute bro in gen III.
>Abomasnow
I love the winter (where I live it can snow for six months + one of the snowiest places on earth outside of the poles) and I love the outdoors. Also a pretty good Pokemon to have if you're trying to make a Hail team work.
>>
File: 1491187705374.jpg (786KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491187705374.jpg
786KB, 3000x1500px
Arcanine. Fire tiger lion doggo, super fluffy, and usable in battle. What's not to love?
>>
File: draking.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
draking.png
49KB, 250x250px
>Water/Dragon (cool type)
>Jack of all trades, which I kinda like Pokemon like that.
>Rad ability of sniper
>It makes whirlpools by yawning

There's just a lot I love about him. Honorable mentions are Xatu, Pangoro, Alakazam, Salamence, and non-alolan Raichu.
>>
Gyarados. Strong ingame and on competitive. Saved me countless times. I also like the idea behind magikarp getting gud

With that said, the amount of love the little guy gets it makes him nice too
>>
File: 1406494332502.jpg (239KB, 758x800px) Image search: [Google]
1406494332502.jpg
239KB, 758x800px
>snakes look cool
>smug
>probably smells good
>tight hugs
>I am a massive vorefag
>ultra smug
>adorable
Snek has literally no downsides.
>>
File: matt-taylor-ancr-betl-ingame.jpg (653KB, 1920x2209px) Image search: [Google]
matt-taylor-ancr-betl-ingame.jpg
653KB, 1920x2209px
Heracross.
Had a bunch of pet beetles growing up, this guy was love at first sight.
pic related
>>
File: 1494965118636.jpg (105KB, 738x830px) Image search: [Google]
1494965118636.jpg
105KB, 738x830px
Pic related because I love the weird but caring behavior it has

And shiny tsareena cuz it looks like cake
>>
>>32610195
Torterra because Gen4 was my first gen and I picked Turtwig. Torterra has an awesome design in my opinion and it carried me through Gen4 so I have all those memories associated with it.

Braixen because I really like the design. The way the ear fur is supposed to look like twintails and the way the fur turns into a skirt is really cute. And uh... Other reasons...
>>
>>32610195
Blastoise, Galvantula and Chesnaught. I like all three of their designs, but for each specific pokemon:

Blastoise because of its design and usefulness to me online. Its mega+scald has gotten me out of a lot of troublesome situations.

Galvantula because of 2 reasons: First is that tarantulas are one of my favorite animals of all time and the second is that its the single best user of one of the best support moves in pokemon: sticky web. Its because of Galvantulas combination of thunder wave, sticky web and focus sash that I've won as many online battles as I have. I'd even go as far to say that Galvantula is the glue that holds my team together.

And Chesnaught for being a nigh-unstoppable tank online thanks to its drain punch, assault vest and impish nature.
>>
File: 1406506758386.jpg (44KB, 646x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406506758386.jpg
44KB, 646x700px
>>32614136
10/1 taste. BIG comfy sneks are best sneks!
unbirth > oral vore
>>
File: 1490946227639.jpg (125KB, 504x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490946227639.jpg
125KB, 504x600px
Traded over a mareep to pearl from an aborted soul silver run and it ended up kicking ass all the way through
>>
>>32610195
Skarmory.

Love the design, carried me through gen II league and kanto. Always have it on my team in every generation.
>>
File: crobat.jpg (30KB, 482x408px) Image search: [Google]
crobat.jpg
30KB, 482x408px
Crobat
>like poison types
>used it more than any mon
>have a shiny one I hyper trained
>easy to obtain early game
>great speed and access to mean look makes catching roaming legendaries easier
>zubat is despised by normalfags
>bulky
>fast
>reliable
>great design
>viable in various competitive formats
>multiple sets and roles it can perform
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.