[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw post game feels empty without your companions Well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0225.png (115KB, 402x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.png
115KB, 402x469px
>tfw post game feels empty without your companions

Well, Lillie and the Prof anyways.
>>
>>32606725
I'm glad she is gone.
>>
>>32606725
I miss Lillie.
>>
>>32607058
Doesn't help that Rotom has to remind me every hour on the hour
>>
>>32607088
Fuck Rotom
>>
File: 1385424857371.jpg (60KB, 488x462px) Image search: [Google]
1385424857371.jpg
60KB, 488x462px
>>32606725
The main game felt unplayable WITH them.
>>
>>32606725
Fuck that whore for hogging all the glory at the end when it was the player that did everything for you. And Hau can chock a malasada for all I care.
>>
>>32606725
I love the fact that Lillie went on a journey on her own, but yeah, I miss her. I hope I get to see the group reunited someday.
>>
>>32607320
Fuck off. Lillie was the best character. This adventure was not all about YOU. It was about helping those less fortunate to become stronger.
>>
>>32608815
>cuck faggot
>>
>>32608815
>This adventure was not all about YOU.
And this is a negative on the game's part. I wasn't allowed to play the game because I was constantly held up by my rivals and Lillie in cutscenes.
>>
>>32608815
>an entire festival is held for you becoming champion
>it isn't about you
It isn't all about you, true, but it mainly is.
>>
>>32606725
what post game?
>>
>>32608815
>muh Lillie
Remind me, what did Lillie actually do to be called a character, the player is on a journey to better them self alongside their pokemon, all that stands out about Lillie is that her mother is a crazy bitch
>>
>>32609097
This. Its literally ubs which is over in 1-130 unless autistic about ivs and hurr hurr battle tree that is soposedly challenging
>>
They got their time. Unlike the XY guys who waste yours with nothing to show for it except Serena/Calem.
>>
>>32607320
>Scraftyfags in charge of having good taste
lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.