[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's unquestionably the shittest movie and why is it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1437734113723.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437734113723.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What's unquestionably the shittest movie and why is it the Hoopa one? For that matter, what's the best movie?

Movie ranking thread.
>>
>>32605999
>Mewtwo's
>Darkrai's
>Rayquaza's
>Giratina's
>Celebi's
>>
>>32605999
Yeah is one of the worst that's right.

For me the best ones (and really good, not only for pokemon standars and obvioulsy in japanese) are
>Entei's
>Mewtwo's
>Latios Latias
>Lugia's
>Volcanion's
>Darkrai's
>Zoroark's
>>
The shittiest is the Keldeo one. Random shit happened in that storyless movie.
>>
>>32606147

Keldeo's movie has a very clear story. It's about Keldeo proving himself and becoming a Sword of Justice.
>>
>>32606608
Talk about those flashbacks
>>
>>32605999
Celebi is shit bevause it dies, they cry and it undies. That is literally the same ending from the first movie, don't be lazy.
>>
>>32605999
Remember how much the ashnimefags shilled this movie across the board after it was announced. Fuck I hated how XY affected fans of the anime. Making them thing they were on some holy crusade to convince every pokémon fan that the anime was good again. Not that it ever was.
>>32606608
The scene where Keldeo finally befriended the grass was particularly emotional for me.
>>
File: 1487742198882.jpg (178KB, 535x870px) Image search: [Google]
1487742198882.jpg
178KB, 535x870px
posting this again
>>
>>32609917
>Volcanion
>bad
>>
>>32606147

Keldeo's english voice is also fucking unbearable.
>>
>>32609976
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>32609917
only homosexuals hate the genesect movie
>>
>>32609917
deoxys god tier - don't be silly

sure, the laptop girl was cute and the rayquaza vs deoxys fight from the start was great, but otherwise - lame
especially tory was retarded "i had a bad experience with pokemon once" every pokemon is now scary
>>
>>32610321
so, you are gay?
>>
I really did not think the second movie was very good. Lame villain, boring setting, disappointing legendary bird trio. Lugia was the only interesting thing in the whole movie.
>>
>>32609907
Even if the anime WAS good again, there's no excuse to push such a bad movie on to people.
>>
>>32610487
no u
>>
>>32605999
I like the one of Entei.
>>
>>32609917
>manaphy
>good
>>
>>32609917
>Darkrai
>Good

Only good thing was oracion, the rest was annoying garbage
>>
File: Movies.png (2MB, 1200x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Movies.png
2MB, 1200x1150px
>>32609917
>>
>>32610651
I liked the song, the design of the towers and Alice's character.
Plot was ok for pokémon.
Only thing I disliked was Alberto, pokémon movies don't need more comic relief characters beside TR. His transformation was cringy.
>>
>>32610521
I wanted to like it because Meray was hot, but fuck me that movie is shit. It's fine until the battle actually starts, then it becomes hard to follow with no indication of who's fighting what or who's winning, and everyone who isn't Ash gets pushed into the background. Not to mention that evil Ash was literally trailer clickbait and added nothing to the movie, being resolved moments after it started. Then we get to the time-soace collapse bullshit, which for some reason Dialga abd Palkia can't fix despite them fixing literally the same problem in the Darkrai movie, all so we can see Hoopa frightened of dying. Then lol, no, Arceus stops it because movie writing is hard. Fuck you movie, thank fuck Volcanion was better.
>>
This is the official movie tier list:

God Tier:
Mewtwo
Entei
Deoxys

Great Tier:
Lugia
Darkrai
Zoroark
Lucario
Volcanion

Good Tier:
Shaymin
Latios
Genesect

Meh Tier:
Celebi
Jirachi
Victini

Shit Tier:
Manaphy
Arceus
Kyurem
Diancie
Hoopa
>>
I prefer the Giratina Movies since it has my favorite legend and it had a ok villain.

Shit movie would have to be the Keldeo one since I really didn't care for those characters
>>
Entei, Latios+Latias, and Lugia are my favorites
>>
File: Melody.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Melody.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Was she the best movie "character of the day"? She's the only one I can think of that actually mattered to the plot and added to the group dynamic to some extent.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.