[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>final lesson of the Pokemon anime is that it doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: alan.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
alan.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
>final lesson of the Pokemon anime is that it doesn't matter how hard you work or what you do, you'll always fail
>why even try?

Now I was angry at this at first, but after getting fired from my job and going unemployed for several months, I realize that is 100% true. The world hates you and will never let you win. Hard work will never be rewarded. There's really no reason to try doing anything.

The Pokemon writers are truly redpilled.
>>
If you want a pep talk or to make people feel sorry for you, there's other boards for that.
>>
>>32603154
This sounds like a problem only a razor blade to your arm can fix.
>>
>>32603190
I already do that though. My coworkers all look at me strange, but they know I only started when 1 certain girl stopped replying last year. I have the word LOSER scarred on my left arm because I played RE7
>>
>>32603154
The lesson is, competition is meaningless. What matters is having friends, but of course /vp/ wouldn't know about that.
>>
Alan worked even harder than Ash, and don't forget that Ash was stupid enough to not go all out since he decided to use his shitty Kalos team rather than his old Pokemon.
>>
>>32603340
>Implying his old pokemon will work.
>>
>>32603154
>implying the lesson isn't "Charizard always wins"
>>
>>32603154
Forget about just not trying. There's no reason to even live anymore either. Life is meaningless. Sure you're childhood is nice, but you can't appreciate it until it's already over. Then you have to go college where you spend shitloads of money to study your ass off and take stressful exams. Then after that, you have to slave away, doing difficult work. And if you even manage to make it that far, you'll only have like ten years left to live during retirement. It's even worse now because with that orange-faced baboon being President, there's a real possibility of the world ending soon anyways. There's no reason to try and no reason to live. Life is worthless and the world would be better off if we all just died.
>>
>>32603521
>Implying you're old enough for college.
Good one.
>>
>>32603477
The actual Alan's ace of the battle was Bisharp.
>>
>>32603521
Go to bed, Cyrus.
>>
>>32603521
College is fun as fuck as long as you don't go into medicine

>>32603477
>have a charizard
>choose to use narufrog instead
he deserved to lose tbqh famyam
>>
I can't wait for the day Ash wins a league only to have his ass completely handed to him by the first member of the Elite Four.
>>
Any ending that has Ash becoming champion at this point is stupid. He simply isn't top tier compared to trainers that have been portrayed to be so like Alain and Tobias, the only reason he got far in the Kalos league is because his competition was fucking garbage and because he had an asspull memefrog. A realistic competition of this size wouldn't have trainers like Tierno and Sawyer making it to the top eight.
>>
File: 46w9lyn.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
46w9lyn.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>32603154
>>
>>32603154
YOU TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>32603154
>>final lesson of the Pokemon anime is that it doesn't matter how hard you work or what you do, you'll always fail
Is it? Alain worked hard, and he won. The final lesson seemed like those who work the hardest win.
>>
>>32603753
>Anime
>E4
They may be characters in the show but they have nothing to do with the Pokémon League.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.