[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you must use the item to your left to fight your favorite pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: sexy.png (226KB, 946x756px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.png
226KB, 946x756px
you must use the item to your left to fight your favorite pokemon, do you win, if not how long do you last

>Me and a kleenex box vs. Snorlax
>last about five minutes throwing kleenex in it's general direction to distract it and then throwing whatever punches I can
>eventually trip and get squashed
>>
>Me and a Macross scale model kit vs Mimikyu.
>There's no combat, we'll just built a robot model together. Mimikyu gets the companionship it's longing for, and I get some help holding the bits together while the glue dries.
>>
>go, Dell optiplex 755!
>throw computermon as hard as possible at Wartortle
>Short circuits
>Basically an Electro-seismic toss
>Super effective
>Have spare Chinese pokeballs from Clover
>??????
>Have Pokemon in real life now.
>>
>a wall
HAHA TIME FOR STALL!
>>
>Me and an old Canon scanner vs an Ursaring.
>Swat its knee with the scanner
>Ursaring picks me and rips me in half.
>>
>>32602643
I am laugh
>>
>shaved ice machine against skarmory
im categorically fucked
>>
File: 1494618744969.png (136KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494618744969.png
136KB, 320x320px
>desk lamp vs Umbreon
>desk lamp is super effective vs dark type!
>light isn't a real type
>it was just faking
>it bites me then leaves
>>
>>32602637
which pokemon though?
>>
>>32602461
>Empty water bottle, GBA SP, DS Lite, PSP or GameCube (all of them are stacked atop one another except the bottle, but all of them are roughly the same distance away from my left)
>Gallade

>take GameCube by handle
>swing it as hard as I can at his face
>he blocks with his fighting style reflexes and psychic perception
>shatters into dozens of pieces
>he does literally anything and instantly shatters whichever bone of mine that he targets and possibly any adjacent ones
>>
File: 1491328697957.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491328697957.png
22KB, 600x800px
>>32602461
>A chocolate bar vs Mega Audino
>Give it chocolate and become best friends
>>
>throw contents of cup of water at Porygon-Z
>miss
>get hit with a Hyper Beam
>turn into dust
>>
>chrysalis on a stick vs umbreon
>throws stick at umbreon
>bug is SE against dark but they both die in the process
>>
File: giten2spooky.png (115KB, 1835x720px) Image search: [Google]
giten2spooky.png
115KB, 1835x720px
>Yeti Blue Microphone
>Gengar

Pretty sure all that's going to be left of me is a recording of my last screams as Gengar steals me away into the night, never to be seen again. And thus, a new creepypasta is born.
>>
Slowbro is no match for the Bible
>>
>water bottle
>zubat
I proceed to chuck the bottle at the zubat with my pussy wrist, it misses within about five feet of my target.
Super sonic
Super sonic
Super sonic
Super sonic
Super sonic
Super sonic
>>
>Metal lamp
>Pichu
I would probably just kill it if I threw the lamp.
>>
>A popsicle vs. Garchomp

Hmm...
>>
>>32605310
>Ice
>>
>>32605352
Kek
>>
A backpack containing some food and my college textbooks.
Vs.
A garchomp.
I-it makes a good bludgeoning weapon right?
>>
I literally have nothing to my left. I'm on my bed and my closet is directly to my left. So, a door? The clothes inside of it? Do I get to pick? I think I have some boxes in there I suppose.

Whatever the case, Kecleon is probably pretty easy to beat 2bh.
>>
File: Elephant-Gun.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant-Gun.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
Marlin 1895 lever rifle in 45-70.
Miltank.
Probs gonna be ok anon. But would feel like a dick afterwards.
>>
>>32602461
>bullet vibrator vs archeops
I guess I just try to jam it in or something and hope that i can bring it to climax and then escape while its knees are weak.
I'm probably dead though.
>>
>Me with a plate vs Volcarona
>Plate is made of glass
>Glass is made of sand
>Throws plate like discus at Volcarona
>Volcarona dies
>>
File: 430-Honchkrow.png (48KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
430-Honchkrow.png
48KB, 300x203px
>>32602461
>a dave and buster's power card vs honchkrow
>Take him out to dave and buster's for some arcade fun
>No fight, it's a draw
>>
>PS4 controller vs. Feraligatr
>I swing the controller at an alligator that stands taller than me with a lot more strength. It gets pissed as the controller bounces off it's rough skin and eats me
Alternatively I try playing some games with it and hope to befriend it but that would probably have the same end result
>>
>those wood manequins that people use for drawing
>crobat
>quad resistant to grass
fug
>>
>A leather belt vs. Shuckle
>Just outmaneuver the fucker, because it's slow as fuck and doesn't have game mechanics backing it up
>>
My cat Stella on a soft blanket. If it's Stella fighting the Meowth, I think she could take it, she beats up her brother all the time. If it's the blanket, then I throw the blanket over the Meowth and it gets distracted by playing under it. I get a live trap from the garage, set it up with food, catch the Meowth, get it fixed and checked out at the vet, take it home, and add it to my cat family.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.