[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pikachu was just the start. Will all Pokemon start saying their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Pikachu was just the start. Will all Pokemon start saying their names in future titles?

Would you like it?
>>
I would prefer if pokemon said their name because it would be weird for only pikachu to be able to, and we would know how to pronounce the names of certain pokemon.
>>
Fuck no. Electronic screeching, or no cries at all. Gen VI already butchered a bunch, at that. Pikachu should go back to its old cry too.
>>
>>32597024
Are we talking about the anime or the games?
>>
>>32597840
Anime.
Charizard will still keep it's roar
>>
No, because it reminds me of how Game Freak won't make a bloody, gory Pokemon game with naked Pokegirls and fucking swears in every goddamn line of dialog
>>
No. Ikue Ohtani's Pikachu voice is iconic, everyone knows it, and it's used in all kinds of shit like Smash Bros games and talking Pikachu toys all across the world. No other Pokemon voice comes close even if you limit it to ones that have the same voice worldwide.
>>
>>32597834
Watch gen 8 have most of the Pokémon have their anime cries. Masuda said he wants a way to talk the the pokemon in the games.
>>
File: IMG_2167.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>32597892
>bloody, gory Pokemon game
>fucking swears in every goddamn line of dialog
>>
File: Pokemon - Yellow Version.png (19KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon - Yellow Version.png
19KB, 1920x1080px
>>32597024
Anime cries have been canon to the games since gen 1, so might as well catch up now that we've got the space to record them all. You can always have a "GB Cries" item.
>>
>>32598073
What would Mewtwo, or Lugia, or Lucario, who can speak (at least telepathically) in the anime, say? Would Mewtwo just grunt, or laugh evilly like in Smash? Would Lucario spew some shit about aura?
>>
>>32597024
No and no. Even if they don't change their cries to sound like the localized names, it's still too much work to do it.

And no, I'd rather have them sound like the things they are based on, which they pretty much already are.
>>
>>32598097
Luke has been shown growling, so it'd probably do that. Mewtwo would most likely go for the grunts and laughs, yeah.
>>
>>32598151
Original Mewtwo or Femtwo?
>>
>>32597024
Fug Fug
>>
>>32598151
God, that would be such shit.
>>
>>32598281
Nah.
>>
fuck no, I hate english voice acting and japanese voices wouldn't fit either.
>>
>>32598299
>fuck no, I'm a giant weeb

Well thanks for letting us know we can safely discount your opinion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.