[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Mistakes Thread. So I use my masterball on Solgaleo...sweet...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Stupid Mistakes Thread.

So I use my masterball on Solgaleo...sweet... Completely forgot that there was another legendary right after....Have to battle and wear down Tapu Koko...barely caught this fucker...

What's your Poke` stupidity of the day?
>>
Did you just use a back tick as an apostrophe?
>>
If you kill Koko in the end stuff, you can fight him again after credits.
I think you did two today.
>>
>>32596730

People actually use the Master Ball?...
>>
>>32597364
this... who?......... uses the masterball........
>>
>>32596730
unless you're totally out of timer balls they're not that hard now capturing tapu fini in a dive ball... well... also, why the fuck did you use a master ball on solgaleo, you're suppose to capture it no matter what, even if you kill it by accident you get to do a insta-redo. which makes me wonder what happens if you don't have any pokeball with you
>>
throwing tons of balls is the best part of the game. Everything else is just rock-paper-scizors with digimons
>>
>>32597417
Good question also curious
Would be pissed if lillie says "oh looks like u dont have any balls, take these" for both reasons
>>
>solgaleo
>masterball

Disgusting
>>
you don't have to catch Top Kek before credits
>>
File: S__4399106.jpg (1MB, 2364x1774px) Image search: [Google]
S__4399106.jpg
1MB, 2364x1774px
>>32597417
>now capturing tapu fini in a dive ball... well...

I long ran out of dive balls for my first fini.
>>
>>32596730
>>32597387
>>32597473

You have to be an adult to use this site.
>>
>>32596730
More like good thing you were Unaware, because after the Tapu Koko battle in the ending your game will automatically save and you appear in your room, without any chance to even see your Tapu Koko's Nature. Anyways it appears again in Ruins of Confluct without any requirements, not even needing to rematch the Pokémon League (But only if you Run on Turn 1, if Tapu Koko fainted you need to rematch the League).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.