[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tapu Fini gains Recover and Misty Terrain now boosts the power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Tapu Fini gains Recover and Misty Terrain now boosts the power of fairy type moves by 50%.
Did I fix her?
>>
>>32596728
>her
>>
>>32596728
It went from B+ OU to S.
>>
>>32596728
You just broke what didn't need any fixing.
>>
>>32596728
Nigga Top Fin is already good.
>>
If by fixing you meant the meta by banishing it to Ubers, yes
>>
>>32596728
it's already good
retard
>>
You must be jocking, right?
But I'd love to see that just to hear vp crying about it.
>>
>>32596841
joking* not jocking, God I'm a fucking waste of a human being...
>>
>>32596847
Agreed.
>>
>>32596847
You are.
>>
File: 61292441_p8_master1200.jpg (107KB, 432x384px) Image search: [Google]
61292441_p8_master1200.jpg
107KB, 432x384px
>>32596728
>Tapu Fini gains Recover
Good. Now shes a flawless pokemon.

>and Misty Terrain now boosts the power of fairy type moves by 50%
That actually would be pretty damn awesome, but a field condition with a Safeguard effect is OP enough. And Fini is less offensive compared to the other 3 anyway.
>>
>>32596728
>her
>>
>>32596728
>Misty Terrain now boosts the power of fairy type moves by 50%
GODDAMN YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.
>>
>>32596728
>Misty Terrain now boosts the accuracy of spread moves and Swagger by 15%

Gotchu senpai
>>
>>32596728
>her
>>
What is /vp/'s obsession with fixing Pokemon that don't need fixing?
Just yesterday I saw one of these threads for Arcanine. I swear some people think that anything that isn't A-S rank OU is shit.
>>
>>32601009
But that is what it is. The only non uber pokemon worth anything are LandoT and Pikachu.
>>
>>32601009
To bait people into giving them (You)s.
>>
>Garchomp now gets Shift Gear, Thousand Arrows, and Extreme Speed, and Rough Skin deals damage equal to 50% of the attacker's maximum HP on contact
Did I fix it guys?
>>
it's a wall that can't be put on a timer with status and is very solid in his movepool and can actually do dmg with calm mind. count me more walls that can do all this
>>
>>32602061
Does Heatran count as a wall?
>>
File: IMG_0086.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>32601903
Needs 200 Atk 200 Speed and V Create
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.