[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ruby was where the original Pokemon slot was here but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (395KB, 1024x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 1024x901px
Pokemon Ruby was where the original Pokemon slot was here but I fixed that. You're welcome /vp/
>>
>>32594152
Was there an opposite image? "Best games in their respective series"?
>>
>soul Silver worst.
Hahaha. No.
>>
>>32594152
>Final Fantasy XV
Cute.

>Suikoden IV
This one fucking hurts because it could have been super-good, but it was unfinished and you'd have to deal with 'drive the boat across everywhere to find everything'. Still fun to me, though.

>Partners in Time
It's certainly the weakest but not anywhere near bad

>Dragon Quarter
At least this image has most of the shit right. Most of it.
>>
>>32594152

hgss shit, reee

kid, go back to your kanto, I spend the most of my time with hgss and bw/bw2 because of how good these games were
>>
>>32595959
>kid go back to your kanto
>kid
>kanto
>op is clearly a babby hoennigger
also fuck the spam filter
>>
>>32594152
Why not Diamond?
>>
Suikoden Four has a special space in my heart, because it was my first JRPG and I fell in love with the Suikoden Series through that. But I am not delusional I've played Three and Five and they are infinitely better and fleshed out.
Harvest Moon: Lost Valley is definitely the worse in the Harvest Moon Series.
>>
>>32594152
>Jak 2

You have to go back
>>
>>32594152
Black and White or X and Y were the WOAT.
>>
>>32594152
Does it hurt being that retarded?
>>
>>32594152
Everyone knows DMC4 was the worst
>>
>>32594152
This is a fucking joke. HG and SS are unbelievable remakes and everyone knows it.
>>
>>32594152
>Apollo Justice
Nope, 3ds titles are worse.
>Soul Silver
Nope again, Diamond/Pearl are the worst entries
>FF tactics advance
Nope, it is fucking awesome.
>Zelda II
MUH BAD ZELDA MEME. There are the CD-i games, which are Zelda games. If you don't want to consider them, there's Tri Force Heroes.
I liked Zelda II and I'm still waiting for a remake that fixes the difficulty spike at the end of the game.
>TMS FE #
Two times? I suppose it stands for both FE and SMT. And I agree.
>Partners in Time
Still have to play it, but I can't think it is THAT bad, but maybe it can be like Diamond/Pearl that are good games but not that great.

>Other M
It fucking sucks, but Federation Force might be even worse.
>>
>>32599113
they are unbelievable bad
>>
>>32599121
Zelda II is great. It's just babies that think it's too hard that hate it. I like it better than the first one.

Also mgs 2 is not fantastic, but it's better than 4
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.