[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the prisons at? We know there are cops, and we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Where are all the prisons at? We know there are cops, and we obviously know there are bad guys. Why haven't we been able to visit a jail to fight some cops or crooks yet?
>>
Because that really wouldn't fit in the Pokemon world that GD envisions where there are no truly bad people.

Prism has a jail though if you wanna count romhacks.
>>
>>32594006
GF*
>>
Clover has a jail
>>
File: 1457959423700.jpg (10KB, 228x215px) Image search: [Google]
1457959423700.jpg
10KB, 228x215px
>>32594006
>the Pokemon world that GD envisions where there are no truly bad people
>>
>>32593989
There's one in Orre
>>
There's Colosseum although that's not part of the main games.
>>
>>32594006
Then you wouldn't have Police NPCs, nigga.
>>
Are there really police officers (in the games, I'm not counting Jenny obviously) or just security guards? I seem to only be able to recall security guards that only fight you at night on their rounds.

And Looker if interpol counts
>>
>>32594014
Name literally one character in mainline Pokemon that starts out evil and actually stays evil.
>>
>>32594021
Yeah, they go by names such as Policeman or Police Officer.
>>
>>32594018
Aren't those supposed to be guards or something
>>
>>32594023
Doesn't really matter, if you commit a crime or do something wrong, you gotta pay for it. Has nothing to do with how pure your heart is lol
>>
File: 1467997452265.gif (1MB, 1020x980px) Image search: [Google]
1467997452265.gif
1MB, 1020x980px
>>32594023
>Evil
This isn't Marvel Comics, boy.
Doesn't matter if you disbanded Team Rocket, you still have a history of crime.
Team Rocket Grunts never went good anyways.

Doesn't matter if you repent, you still put the entire planet in danger.

Did Cyrus stop being a prick? No, he just didn't have a reason to keep wanting to destroy the univers/make a new one.

Charon is straight up arrested, unless you forgot about that.

N technically did nothing wrong.
Ghetsis could plead insanity

Gen 6 as a whole should be locked up.

And Lusamine is too sick to go to jail? They probably just let her go for the sake of the plot.
>>
>>32594018
They shoot to kill.

There's no judicial system in place so that's obviously how they do it.
>>
File: Ghetsis profile photo.jpg (41KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis profile photo.jpg
41KB, 495x497px
>>32594023
You're right anon. There's no one in the series like that. No one at all.

Anyways, going to a jail would just be weird. Would crooks even be allowed to keep Pokémon, or in the "purest scenario" are there rehabilitation therapy pokémon the way some prisons allow inmates to adopt and raise kittens? There's not really a point to battling prisoners in a jail or formal prison, regardless. It would just be dumb logic to let them have super animals.
>>
>>32594199
Ghetsis did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>32594032
>>32594021

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Police_Officer_(Trainer_class)
>>
>>32593989
play the gamecube pokemon games
>>
>>32594284

You mean the ones that aren't mainline, aren't made by GF and aren't canon at all?
>>
>>32593989
My headcanon is that we see the world as our player character sees it. The reason there are no "serious" criminals, jails, threats of violence etc. is because our player character is young and naive and doesn't recognise it when they see it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.