[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit /vp/ memed you into thinking it was good. >DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 1482296148525.jpg (53KB, 396x508px) Image search: [Google]
1482296148525.jpg
53KB, 396x508px
ITT: Shit /vp/ memed you into thinking it was good.

>DUDE CRITICALS LMAO
>DUDE STATUSES LMAO
>DUDE GUARANTEED SECONDARY MOVE EFFECTS FOR THE ENEMY LMAO
>DUDE NON-MISSING OHKO MOVES LMAO
>DUDE FOCUS BAND WORKING MORE THAN TWICE IN A ROW LMAO
>DUDE BRIGHTPOWDER LMAO
>>
File: whitebox.jpg (19KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
whitebox.jpg
19KB, 250x225px
>>
>>32589263
kys
>>
>>32589127
>Forgetting the battle maison
>>
>>32589263
cringe
>>
>>32589319
The Frontier precedes it by around 9 years.
>>
>>32589263
(You)
>>
This board

>>32589127
>>32589263
(Reply)
>>
The HGSS/Platinum Battle Frontier.

It is literally less entertaining than the Gen VI Battle Maison.
>>
>>32589606
The problem with GenIV altogether is the obnoxiously slow engine.
Fixed in Platinum my ass, battles are still an insufferable slog in every game of that gen.
>>
>DUDE I HAVE BAD LUCK LMAO

LMAO
>>
>>32589667
If I remember correctly, the only speed they really changed in Pt was the surfing one, but for some reason people keep on saying they fixed everything for years.
>>
>>32589687
EXP bars climbing extremely slowly if you got an abnormally large amount was alleviated, and the bike is slightly faster to the point that it makes the animation look janky because it's moving faster than it's meant to. But that's it.
>>
>>32589707
>and the bike is slightly faster to the point that it makes the animation look janky because it's moving faster than it's meant to
Bravo GF
>>
>>32589606
Gen IV Battle Front.
>Battle Tower
>Factory
>Hall
>Arcade
>Casle

XY/ORAS
>Single, Double Multi (equivalent of Battle Tower)
>Triple battles
>Rotation battles
>Inverse Battles
>Battle Institute

So both are pretty much the same size wise, and the Maison is a lot better playability wise
>>
>>32589687
>tfw like the Sinnoh region but hate playing through gen 4 especially without wifi
it hurts bros
>>
>>32589263
fpbp
>>
>>32589127
Gen 3 in general sucked. Most people just have nostalgia blinders for it.
>>
>>32589263
chop off your dick and die
>>
>>32590145
I was reminded of the shitstorm over the Battle Resort debacle.
Everyone was up in arms over it. I would've been too honestly, if only the Frontier was actually fun.
Turns out it's a cheating piece of shit that bases its ""difficulty"" on giving the opponent a hundred million more advantages and you have to somehow play miracle worker to overcome them.
I can't fucking counter OHKOs. There is literally nothing I can do when I just so happen to not have a good matchup, can't KO the opponent in one hit, and it inevitably ends up pulling a fucking Fissure on the one and only try. You cannot plan for this, and there is zero skill involved. It hits you, you're dead. If it's not Fissure, it's Guillotine; if it's not Gullotine, it's Sheer Cold.

It's the absolute worst, cheapest and most unfair excuse for difficulty I have ever experienced.
>>
>>32591458
t.shitter
>>
>bumping this shitty thread
for what purpose
>>
File: heartgold-soulsilver.jpg (55KB, 460x210px) Image search: [Google]
heartgold-soulsilver.jpg
55KB, 460x210px
>>
File: faggot.png (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
8KB, 256x192px
>>
>>32591474
>He doesn't know how to hide threads
>Much less he's actually bumping them himself
Summer is upon us and there is no hope.
>>
>>32591478
Legitimately the worst remakes. If it weren't for DPPt existing HGSS'd be easy contenders for worst game too.
>>
>>32591513
>implying i didn't sage it
>>
>>32591553
ORAS is much worse, but I didn't need /vp/ to tell me that.
HGSS was talked about everywhere on this board, and I managed to find a copy not at the shitty gamestop price and low and behold it's shit, waste of time.
>>
>>32589263
I'm with you man. Maybe It needed it's new car appeal or something, but this game did not live up to /vp/'s god like hype. I wouldn't even say the post game was an improvement over HG/SS/Plat
>>
I notice people seem to hate on the contenders for best games the most, instead of the actual worst games.
Are the trying to defame the games that pose the greatest threat to their personal favorite or something? Gen 4+5 are the best. It's just a fact.
>>
>>32591471
Explain to me how I'm supposed to avoid OHKO moves that don't miss.
>>
>>32591591
Yes. That's exactly right.
>>
>>32591553
Unironically neck yourself worthless hoennshitter
>>
>believing anything said here
For what purpose?
>>
>>32592978
If only there was some kind of ability that made you immune to OHKO moves.
>>
File: Trainer_Hill_art.png (1MB, 792x562px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer_Hill_art.png
1MB, 792x562px
I got all of the silver symbols and half the gold ones when I was 12 or 13 with Pokemon that were not even properly trained. Git gud scrubs
>>
>>32591591
Because people act like they're flawless when they're actually not, so that pisses people off.
>>
>>32590008
Yep, the Hoenn Battle Fromtier is great, but the HGSS/Platinum one is oerrated.

Whenever a Gen IV fag says: "HGSS has the Battle Frontier, and ORAS doesn´t" he needs to get reminded that it is not the good Battle Frontier.
>>
>>32593193
>the good battle frontier
No such thing
>>
>>32591580
>I wouldn't even say the post game was an improvement over HG/SS/Plat
That's objectively wrong.
In Battle Facilities alone, PWT and Subway have more modes than then entire Battle Frontier and there's the Tree/Tower which was a completely new facility gimmick.
>>
>>32593114
Because op is about 12 years old.
>>
>>32593140
No they bloody don't. People just get butthurt that their favourites get ranked underneath those games.
>>
so...shit taste thread?
>>
>>32589263
easily this
but honestly this is what happens when you listen to pre teens posters about their first pokemon games gen, a shit one
>>
File: What happened.png (111KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
What happened.png
111KB, 250x214px
>>
>>32590008
>Inverse Battles
>one person you can battle once per day
>on the same level as an an entire battle facility
Also how is the Maison any better playability wise?
>>
>>32593509
Firstly, Inverse battles can be done many more times in ORAS, if you change your Secret Base rules to "inverse battle".

Second, in the Battle Maison you can a) battle without interruptions every 7 battles; b) you can interrupt your streak and change team members at any time; and c) You have a division between normal lines, and Super lines. Meaning you don´t have to start battling first evolution stage shitmons every time your winning streak is interrupted.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>32589263
>>
>>32589127
Have you tried gitting gud?
>>
>>32589263
/thread
>>
File: 1481500320820.gif (459KB, 294x182px) Image search: [Google]
1481500320820.gif
459KB, 294x182px
>>32589263
>>
>>32591553
>Legitimately the worst remakes
>ORAS existing

I get that the pre-E4 was just as autistic as the originals but literally nothing has been less inspired than ORAS
>>
>>32593542
They're still severly limited on a daily basis. And there nothing about the way Inverse Battles are incorporated that is remotely similar to a battle facility. The format is more similar to restaurants in the sens that you can try it out in a within some rigid restrictions each day.
As for your other points:
a) You get interrupted by getting BP after every battle and having to sit through the "gift" jingle.
b) I kind of liked having to use the same team, for some time, made you prepare the team before you went in instead of having to fix it as you go.
c) I really don'y get the point of the normal line at all honestly. It is braindead easy. I understand it in BW since you can enter the Subway relatively early in the game, but in XYORAS you have to beat the league first. On top of that you have to go through it to unlock the Super Mode. The Super Mode is about as long as the regular full battle facilites. You having to complete a separate Normal Mode for each format is particularly infuriating. Proving that you can beat shitmons once should have been enough to unlock all the Super Modes. So you don't save any time by not having the Normal Mode mons incorporated in the full run. I suppose it does mean that a bigger ratio of the ~50 trainers you have to battle in both scenarios are stronger in the Maison though.
>>
>nothing was there try walking around some more

Fuck this tedious grindy bullshit. This is one of the most overrated features in years,
>>
>>32593792
>literally nothing has been less inspired than ORAS
HGSS were.
>>
DUDE PUSSY LMAO
t. non-virgin
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.