[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question time! I want to complete the national dex in fire red.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1600.jpg (249KB, 1592x836px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
249KB, 1592x836px
Question time!

I want to complete the national dex in fire red. I have the resources to complete it short of 4 pokemon: jirachi, mew, celebi and deoxys.
I plan to use action replay to hack in the event codes so i can get mew and deoxys in emerald, but that still leaves the other two.
Ebay has showed me that you can still find the bonus discs for colosseum to get both jirachi and celebi, but i'm stuck wondering if it's even possible for celebi.
Does anyone know if it's possible to send the japanese celebi to an english gba pokemon game? Furthermore, if not, can you trade between gba games from different regions?

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!
>>
>>32587006
I've looked into this before and you cannot send that Celebi to an English cartridge.
>>
>>32587009
shouldn't be too much of a problem. i found a japanese ruby in my state for like 15 bucks. thanks man.
>>
>>32587006
Just inject lmao
>>
>>32587020
well i'm literally gonna have to inject both mew and deoxys. but at least i'm gonna inject the old sea chart and aurora ticket and catch them myself. that's the best i can do.

unless anyone knows if there's some event cartridges out there still floating around somwhere. i know they exist for the DS events, but not so sure about the older ones.
>>
>>32587028
you can send it to Nintendo Italy and they'll give you the aurora ticket, but not the old sea map
>>
>>32587108
lol what the fuck that's funny as.
>>
>>32587006
>>32587018
Late reply I guess, but there's a thread on GBATemp about changing the Japanese Colosseum Bonus disk to get that Celebi on a Western cartridge. Never tried though.
>>32587028
I got my Mew and Deoxys back in 2007 and 2008 with a Movie 08 distribution and sending my cartridge to Nintendo to get Aurora Ticket. I know they still used to give these kinds of tickets back even in 2012, but it might be too late now.
>>
>>32587006
>You can trade between any region/language with the ADVANCE generation of game except trade evolutions will crash the recieving game. Any English pkmn sent to a Japanese cart will only show the first five letters of the name due to cart limitations the full name is still in the data for if traded back to a English cart. When a Japanese pkmn is sent to a English cart The name will still show in Japanese characters.
source http://fagredaktion.selectone.dk/Designed/chaussurdefootf50.asp?archive/index.php/t-102589.html
>>
>>32587006
>going to hack to get the Mythical Pokemon
>not just hacking an entire full dex
>>
I recommend using triggers PC to get your celebi as it is as close to legit as you can get.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/37582-gen-3-triggers-pc-legit-use-everything-bank-and-save-manager-tool/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.