[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not to be autistic but this was just reblogged by a pokemon blog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

not to be autistic but this was just reblogged by a pokemon blog i follow and. what the fuck?

it's supposed to be a more "realistic/dragon like" a-exeggutor but it just looks awful and uninspired and weird

why can't people just let some pokemon be silly and funny and cartoony? what's even the point of this?
>>
>>32582268
i want to FUG alolan sandshrew
>>
looks fine to me

people have different takes on designs sometimes
>>
it's a bit jarring since the other pokemon are pretty normal
>>
>not to be autistic
>is actually autistic

Why the fuck do you care? If you don't like this kind of artstyle just ignore it. That exeggutor looks cool.
>>
>>32582268
I think it's fantastic
Keeps the silly idea of a palm tree dragon, but adds enough detail to make out how the fuck it works as a living animal.
Much better than shit like arvalis with his "bugs are dragons and dragons are bugs" mentality.
>>
>>32582285
and youre going to ignore all the threads you dont like, right anon? :^)
>>
>>32582268
Hahaha you're fucking autistic
>>
>>32582296
I see what you mean. I've just never been a fan of Any "realistic Pokémon" because a)Pokémons art style has always been inspiring and comforting and b)they're more often than not super edgy and reek of No Fun Allowed
>>
>>32582311
it's not really realistic looking
>>
>>32582268
>what's even the point of this?
someone had an idea and wanted to draw it so they drew it?
what is the piont of anything why are you even breathing right now
>>
>>32582268
I could probably jack off to that if I really tried
>>
I really like the wood texture on it, it's sorta left out of the simple artstyle pokemon has and think it communicates the idea effectively
>>
>>32582268
>Pokemon
>dragon
>realistic
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tumblr
>>
Looks cool. The bark scales and wood patten is interesting along with making the coconut faces more lizardy or whatever. Considering there's a billion different interpretations of semi-realistic pokemon you come off as mega autistic for getting this blasted over some rando fan art and demanding that we feel outraged because some artist drew something you didn't like.
>>
>>32582268
I want to hate this but I can't. It's not Exeggutor but it's a good design.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.