[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ash's rockruff will evolve into day lycanroc >day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>ash's rockruff will evolve into day lycanroc

>day lycanroc will get battle bond ash-lycanroc

>night lycanroc will get battle bond gladion-lycanroc

Who else here is waiting for the day when starterfags will get completely BTFO?
>>
I'm a starterfag and I'm okay with this
>>
as long as a quadrupedal mon gets shilled for once i'm alright with things
>>
>>32581873
>falseflagging as an obnoxious and delusional lycanrocfag to make the fans look bad
>>
>battle bond on Pokemon that aren't strong enough to Ohok and one that's much too slow to ever activate it.
>>
>there are people on /vp/ right now, breathing your air, who want their favorite pokémon to be shipped

You want the same black mark that every Lucario or Charizard fan has?
>>
>>32581873
I'm fine with this. Nightroc has to be the winner tho. Look at that edgy face!
>>
>>32581893
*shilled

and what the fuck is captcha doing
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 540x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 540x653px
>>32581893
People will always hate stuff they don't like. Why should I give a damn and stop liking what I like?
>>
>>32581873
If you don't believe OP, remember that Day already has Ash's hair and Night already has Gladion's bangs...

Just saying...
>>
>>32581893
I have just enough autism that I wouldn't give a shit. More merch of my favorite is always a plus.
>>
File: 25SpqbA[1].jpg (562KB, 1280x1438px)
25SpqbA[1].jpg
562KB, 1280x1438px
Since they're doing Sun/Moon parallels with Ash and the Aether siblings, he should get an Alolan Sandshrew as his first-ever Steel type and to parallel Lillie's Alolan Vulpix.
>>
>>32581873
>ash's rockruff will evolve into day lycanroc
Never.
>>
>>32581873

I'd feel bad for daydog fans, but it'd be hilarious if his Rockruff also just evolves into a Midnight one.
Right now everyone is predicting that "same eyes" comment to mean a third version or special version... so it'd be hilarious if it just evolves to be the same.
>>
>>32581873
Verlisify gets a mega and I don't?
>>
>>32581885
Senpai when was the last time a quadruped Pokemon was shilled aside from pikachu? GF knows bipeds are the safest route to go for marketing.
>>
>>32582064
Depends on what you're considering shilled here. Because if it's the "pushed so hard it appears in every/many side games and takes up a lot of in game attention" then you only really have like 5 pokemon that fit that. Otherwise Litten and Fennekin both got a good deal of anime focus and a boatload of merch.

I doubt Lycanroc is gonna join those 5 meme pokemon. (Pikachu/Charizard/Mewtwo/Lucario/Greninja)
>>
>>32581873
Ther's no need of a battle bond without megas in Alola ashnime.
Such thing is not going to happen, face it already.
>>
>>32581873
I wanted Jessie to get Midnight Lycanroc...
Imagine it imitating Jessie's poses whenever she speaks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.