[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>speed buffed from 95 to 105 >now has access to Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4390.gif (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4390.gif
176KB, 500x500px
>speed buffed from 95 to 105
>now has access to Dragon Dance

Is he OU now?
>>
>>32581717

I still wish he had a fire version of Aerialite, now that'd make him GOAT.
>>
>dragon dance
>not shift gear
why is /vp/ so stupid bros
>>
...dragon dance doesn't even make sense. Not that I'm opposed.
>>
>>32581717
If Mega Charizard X can hardly function in OU with Landorus around, I doubt Arcanine would be able to do any better.
>>
>>32581717
>he
>>
>>32581742
Yes
>>
Nah it would lack power compared to other DD all it has over them besides Dragonite is extreme speed and stab flare blitz

Justified buff so its immune to dark type attacks would help tho :)
>>
>>32581773
So? More options is never a bad thing. intimidate would give it breathing room to potentially set up.
>>
arcanine is good in VGC and decent in Smogon, just outclassed
outclassed != bad
it's still usable
>>
>>32581727
>learns Dragon Pulse and Outrage
It's pretty much a dog dragon already
>>
>>32581789
outclassed means you're literally gimping yourself if you use it, so in a way it's bad
>>
>>32581717
I like the way his right paw is lifted in that sprite.

So cute
>>
>>32581717
Arcanine is a VGC staple and giving it even more speed than Garchomp is fucking stupid.

>B-But he doesn't get used when the National dex is allowed!

That's why they rotate formats every year you fuckface, do you want to buff Garchomp while you're at it since he gets overshadowed by fucking Landorus when it's avaible?
>>
Make howl equivalent to dragon dance

Arcanine is a great poke it can run several sets so no buff needed stat wise
>>
>>32583671
>howl equivalent to dragon dance
interdasting. What else is good with this. Off the top of my head stoutland seems like it'd wreck some shit with that. Maybe even luxray? Speed is its biggest problem.
>>
File: wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg (25KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
wowstoppostingnanytime.jpg
25KB, 250x272px
>>32581717
>buffing the landorus of vgc
I want mammalfags gone
>>
>>32584967
Stoutland would probably move up to UU with a Scrappy Howl set. The biggest buffs would of course be to Arcanine, but Entei actually gets Howl from the same event that gave it Extremespeed. Mighteyena and Luxray should also be able to make some use of it in the lower tiers.
Overall, pretty good buff, doesn't really break anything.

>>32585100
But anon, Landorus is already the Landorus of VGC every other year
>>
>>32581717
Remember when people used this thing to fuck Mega Mawile users
>>
File: HNI_0074.jpg (23KB, 259x365px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0074.jpg
23KB, 259x365px
>boost speed by 10
>bst is now 565, 5 points below the bst of the tapus and ultra beasts
>>
>>32585212
and?
>>
>>32583671
>howl gives an extra attack boost when used as a Z move
>all those dogs getting +2 attack and +1 speed
Noice
>>
>>32585212
It was originally supposed to be a legendary mon that got scrapped later when GF expanded on evolution.
>>
>>32583485

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>32581727
Listen sweetie, corphish can learn it too, care to explain how that makes sense? :)
>>
>>32585168
I think I could see gutsray in UU desu. It hits stupidly hard especially at +1. Ample opportunity in UU to set up with how many passive things exist there.
>>
No. It's not even UU worthy.
>>
>>32583671
Make a new move called Battle Cry/War Cry that increases Attack/Defense/Speed as a parallel to Quiver Dance
>>
File: 567Archeops.png (994KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
567Archeops.png
994KB, 1280x1280px
>>32585212
>567 bst
>>
>>32585233
No it wasn't. Stop this meme.
>>
>>32585233
Arcanine's BST in Gen I was equivalent to Exeggutor's, and was lower than Gyarados's (who was five points under Articuno then).

If anything Gyrados was planned to be a legendary OF sorts
>>
>>32585257
>Corphish
>a lobster
>JP word for "lobster" translates to "Dragon Shrimp"
It's yet another shitty pun that only makes sense in Japanese. Just like how Mega Ampharos (JP name: Denryu) became a Dragon-type.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.