[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Giratina Origine Forme >Forme >e >Form with an e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: forme.png (55KB, 680x565px) Image search: [Google]
forme.png
55KB, 680x565px
>Giratina Origine Forme
>Forme
>e
>Form with an e at the end

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>32579235

If the form can be changed at will, and the stats change, it's a Forme.

If the form can't be changed, or is just cosmetic, it's a form.
>>
>>32579235
Legendary Pokémon forms have an added 'e' at the end. It's just a weird little detail to destinguish them from non-Legebdaries.

Origin Forme
Sky Forme
10% Forme

Blue-Stripe Form
Spring Form
Sunny Form

The only exception to this is Aegislash, but I think that was just an error.

>>32579297
This is false information.
>>
>>32579235
Giratina is cute.
>>
>>32580277
but the examples you just gave prove it
>>
>>32579235
They meant she's a cute dragone
>>
>>32580790
>Sunny Form
>Not interchangeable
Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>32580277
t. literal retard
>>
>>32580821
>I'm too lazy to look something up so I'm just gonna call him a retard
If "formes" is supposed to be for all Pokémon who can change forms, regardless of whether they're Legendary or not, how come they don't use it for Castform, Cherrim, Wishiwashi, Minior, etc.? How come Aegislash is the only non-Legendary to use the term?
>>
File: Solgaleo.png (273KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo.png
273KB, 600x600px
>Sunne Pokemon
>Sunne
>e
>Sunne with an e at the end

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>32580916
It's because it's not the actual "Sun Legendary". It's an alien Pokémon from another universe. It has literally nothing to do with our sun. Same goes for "Moone" Lunala, it has nothing to do with our moon.
>>
File: douge.jpg (40KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
douge.jpg
40KB, 600x685px
>>32579235
Why not?

t. Douge
>>
>>32580845
>if the form can be changed at will
>at will
All of those are either triggered by weather or HP, not a move or an item.
>>
>>32580916 In the Japanese games, their categories are the english words for Sun and Moon, not the japanese ones like it is for other Pokémon. Basically, it's "Sun" and "Moon" as in the game titles, not an actual sun and moon like Sunflora, Espeon\Umbreon, Solrock\Lunatone, or Volcarona. They have a sun\moon theme because of the game's titles, but are from another dimension and not connected to an actual sun and an actual moon. Just like how Xerneas\Yveltal\Zygarde are Life\Death\Environment Balance, Reshiram\Zekrom\Kyurem are Truth\Ideals\lack of both, Dialga\Palkia\Giratina are Time\Space\Dimensions, Groudon\Kyogre\Rayquaza are Land\Sea\Sky, Ho-Oh\Lugia are Rainbows\Storms. They aren't based on the games' titles, although they're color-coded after them. It's the same with Solgaleo and Lunala. Maybe one day we'll get a game w\ actual sun and moon legendaries (Well a legendary that controls the stars and one that controls planets and satellites) but the game will be named Up and Down, or Chocolate and Caramel.
>>
very good pokemone
giratine very good legendare forme
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.