[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are their any pokemon games i can play on pc? Ive never played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489873685424.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489873685424.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Are their any pokemon games i can play on pc? Ive never played pokemon before and i want to try.
>>
You can emulate basically all of them, with the GB, GBC, and GBA titles being the easiest to do so. Just find a Gameboy Advance emulator (VBA is good if I recall) and download a rom for any of the games. It's really simple, I was able to do it in my younger years with basically no computer literacy.
>>
>>32577423
thanks breh, in your opinion whats the best game?
>>
>>32577858
and does anybody have a link for an x and y emulator
>>
>>32577858
Snap.
>>
>>32577858
Moon, but for ones easy to emulate, probably Emerald
>>
>>32577858
I think if you want a basis for the games, Emerald would probably be the easiest to warm up with. It introduces a lot of things which have stuck around in the games, like abilities, natures, and shit.
>>
>>32577858
Black2 or White 2 are probably the best games to play if your looking to start out.
>>
>>32577858
HGSS is the only correct answer.
>>
>>32577930
>Moon
Lmao this has to be a joke

>>32577408
If you want to play the one that most people squirm about I'd say that you should either get Leaf Green/Fire Red or Heart Gold/Soul Silver. My favourite one has to be Diamond or Platinum, but they're really fucking slow, and I know that's not everyone's type.
>>
>>32577858
I don't think they're the best games, but I think either X/Y (Referred to as XY) or Black/White (Referred to as BW) would be some good ones to start out with.
XY has quite a lot of Pokemon in it with and a fair diversity in terms of types if I recall correctly, so you might be able to get a grasp on type match-ups a bit easier. They're pretty easy as well with the Exp All existing, so you shouldn't have to grind or anything.
I haven't used Citra (the 3DS emulator) before so I don't know whether it's a pain in the ass or not, but if it's easy like the other handheld Nintendo emulators, go with XY. If Citra is a pain in the ass I'd recommend BW since they don't rely on the previous games too much, have a decent variety in Pokemon and their types, and they're not too outdated, but still easy to emulate.

By the way, Citra is apparently a decent 3DS emulator, VBA is good for any GameBoy games, and DeSmuMe is decent for DS games. There are other emulators for GB and DS games, but I haven't tried them so I can't say whether they're better or not.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.