[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not even the most diehard unovabortions could defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

not even the most diehard unovabortions could defend this design right?
r-right?
>>
>>32570355
inb4 b-but it is supposed to look like shit
>>
>>32570362
We'll it's not supposed to look pretty either desu
>>
>>32570355
>>32570362

Surely not the best designed legendary pokemon. But what do you think is so bad about it, you stuttering faggot?
>>
I have this self-made Pokemon list that goes on a scale of simplest design to most complex design

Ditto is on one end and White Kyurem is on the other

it is not a list of negative opinions though, so don't get any wrong ideas about me
>>
>>32570387
it's a prime example of being overdesigned? an absolute inconsistent ugly clusterfuck?
too many fucking themes thrown in together so it ens up having no theme at all? I know it's a fusion, but christ part ice part fire doesn't fucking work
and where did the fucking jet engine with strings even come from? couldn't just keep it a torch?
>>
>>32570355
Black Kyurem is much better. Zekrom's technology theme makes more sense with the wires coming out of its back, and it looks like a neat cyborg dragon with a color scheme of darker, cooler tones.

White Kyurem is trash.
>>
>>32570438
Well, Kyurem was designed to fusion with Zekrom or Reshiram. And the picture you posted is White Kyurem in overdrive mode where it uses its fire powers or whatever. An ice dragon that uses fire is not theat logical, but I can live with that. What I really don't like are the huge fucking tails and cables.
>>
They defend the hideous looking elemental monkeys because "the concept is cool xD", so yes
>>
>>32570355
am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this?
>>
>>32570628
No but this is /vp/ where anything gen 5 related is automatically shit
>>
>>32570355
I think it looks cool, but I suppose I'm not hard to please when it comes to Pokemon designs.
>>
it's good, but it's no GAD
>>
I like Gen 5 a lot.

This thing looks like shit.
>>
>>32570633
What are you talking about? /vp/ sucks gen V's dick more than most other places.
>>
>>32570691
unova babbies are so insecure that even the slightest complaint makes them think everyone is against them
>>
>>32570438
>it's a prime example of being overdesigned? an absolute inconsistent ugly clusterfuck?
Thats the point though. The Tao trio used to be one, which why missing the other half would result an incomplete mess. You do realize being "intentionally" overdesigned doesn't make it bad right? You have shit like Garchomp, who supposed to be a shark on land but has an unnatural yellow palette, deformed head with normally-placed eyes, and spikes glued on it. That is an example of an "unintentionally-busy" design.

>too many fucking themes thrown in together so it ens up having no theme at all?
Rehsiram = Yang
Zekrom = Yin
Kyurem = Wuji(absence of the two opposites)
Was that too fucking hard?
>>
>>32570645
This
>>
>>32570985
Just because something is intentionally made to look busy doesn't mean it looks good. The design is still a clusterfuck. Look at Type:Null and you can see that it is perfectly possible to make a mishmash look appealing yet odd.

Are you trying to act like an idiot on purpose or did you honestly not understand what he meant by themes? He is talking about how it is a frozen dragon, a scaly dragon, a feathered/furry dragon a jet engine, a torch and some fucking bizarre plug-tentacles all at once.
>>
Well at least it looks better than Black Kyurem
>>
Kyurem-W is cool...
>>
>>32570355
i hate gen 5 and unovabortions but i like its design
>>
File: 176[1].jpg (306KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
176[1].jpg
306KB, 1280x896px
>>32570355
this is clear example why fusions is bad idea
>>
>>32570985
Cant wait to see the Original Dragon in BW remakes if that ever happen
>>
>>32571035
>Type:Null
>Meticulously designed by scientists at the Aether foundation

>KyuremW/B
>two Pokémon forced together while also having the fact that it's Tao shit without the opposite
>>
>>32571336
What are you trying to say?
Type: Null is a chimera. It is unquestionably a patchwork and there is nothing fluid about how the different parts are connected. The fusion is very forced and rough. Yet it still looks appealing overall.
If anything Kyurem W/B should have been a more fluid fusion. They all used to be one at some time. Regular Kyurem is just an empty shell, there is no reason why its characteristics has to reject Reshiram/Zekrom and create a conflicting design instead of just blending naturally. Kyurem B/W is not forcing to clashing opposites into one body, it is forcing one element into an empty shell without giving much reason why the transformation can't be smooth.
>>
>>32571424
You're leaving out that Kyurem isn't just the shell anymore, the ice wasn't part of that. Kyurem itself is fucked up, so the fusion is fucked up
>>
It's over designed lol I prefer a plain orange dragon with fire on its tail
>>
What's wrong with it? Does it give people AIDS when they look at it?
>>
>>32571572
Kyurem is just the shell of the Original Dragon. It isn't an entity on its own.
The whole concept behind it is wuji, so that part should be glaringly obvious.
Please show me anywhere it is said or implied that Kyurem got corrupted in any way.

Unreleated, but do you also think that fusing all three of them together would end up with something fucked up and not with the Original Dragon? Because according to your logic that would be the case.
>>
>>32571424
>is no reason why its characteristics has to reject Reshiram/Zekrom and create a conflicting design instead of just blending naturally.
Uh, what the hell are you expecting out of a KYUREM form? Your not getting a modified Reshiram/Zekrom with characteristics of Kyurem. They need to ensure that this is KYUREM we're looking at.
>>
>>32570355
All Kyurems are amazing, fuck you
I bet your favorite Unova mon is some gay yokai shit like chandelier
>>
>>32571608
Why is it impossible for you to comprehend that Kyurem could still be Kyurem if it absorbed Reshiram/Zekrom and actually blended the designs together in a smooth way.
>>
>>32571607
is there anything in the games that implies they're even supposed to fuse back together, though?
>>
File: 1445583052830.jpg (23KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
1445583052830.jpg
23KB, 186x271px
>>32571622
>a smooth way
Your expecting the impossible anon.
>>
>>32571626
Kyurem's dex entry.
>This legendary ice Pokémon waits for a hero to fill in the missing parts of its body with truth or ideals.
Funny enough the entry implies that just either Zekrom or Reshiram alone would be enough to make Kyurem complete, when the designs of Kyurem B/W clearly shows that to not be the case.
>>
>>32570398
>ditto
>simpler than diglett or voltorb

step up senpai
>>
It's okay. Black Kyurem is way better. But White Kyurem is still perfectly fine.
>>
File: kyurem-black.gif (163KB, 105x106px) Image search: [Google]
kyurem-black.gif
163KB, 105x106px
>>
>>32570355
Literally one of the most awesome legendaries ever
>>
File: 23 - 白2 Shiro Tsu.png (3MB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
23 - 白2 Shiro Tsu.png
3MB, 2400x1500px
>>32570355
>having shit taste
>>
I love this guy :)
>>
>>32570438
>overdesigned
nice meme
>>
>>32571058
makes me wish that pokemon fsion site had more than just kantomons
>>
Both Kyurems are awesome and I hope they will reunite one day.
>>
File: tumblr_nn703pFkIV1rk1aixo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn703pFkIV1rk1aixo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x269px
This is a Kyurem thread now :^)
>>
>>32570450
>>32570438
the fucking cables are the dna splicers glued into kyurems weird wingholes and penetrating the absolute fuck out of n's dragon to absorb that tasty yin yang juice

it's weird as fuck but it's also been shown in the cutscene where it mattered
>>
>>32571691
>>32572254
This. Also probably gave us the greatest ratio of butthurt genwunners per pokemon.
>>
>>32570628
>>32571614
>>32572254
These

>>32570438
Fuck off, faggot
Fuck all you other contrarian fags. The Kyurem forms are the best designs from Gen 5 precisely because they're so detailed. Go shove your shit taste back into your ass crack, cunts
>>
>>32570362
it is. it's a forced fusion of a husk and one half of its original form.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>32571035
>type:Null
>a well designed depiction of disharmony
Wew
>>
>>32570985
Does... Does Kyurem Black have boobs?
>>
>>32571607
Honestly, yes

At least, as long as the fusion involves the DNA Splicers. That's the part that makes it fucked up. I don't think the Original Dragon had DNA Splicers in it
>>
>>32570438
1) it does keep the torch you blind moron
2) it literally only have 3 themes. Theme 1 is Reshiram (white yin, fire, torch, fluffy/feathery), Theme 2 is Kyurem (grey, icy, misshhaped/deformed), and Theme 3 is the fact that the fusion is man-forced (it's unnatural and thus needs electrical wires connecting the two bodies in order to function).
3) stop everexaggerating, pretending it's worse than it is doesn't make it true. Use some proper fucking arguments instead of just "uh it's ugly because I say so!!!"
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.