[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>XD Fuck off for not giving us something for the Wii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (130KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
130KB, 1000x668px
>XD

Fuck off for not giving us something for the Wii U/Switch already.
>>
Just use Nintendont.
>>
>>32565014
thanks segadoras
>>
>>32565014
Nintendo is that Sega Genesisn't
>>
>>32565075
stop speaking spanish
>>
>>32564738
Started this game yesterday, it's a strange feeling that a game made in 2005 looks and feels better than one made in 2016, it's a shame that my graphic card is kinda weak, so the game started lagging like hell once I reached the port town.
>>
>>32565111
>a game made in 2005 looks and feels better than one made in 2016

That's called nostalgia. IT, by definition, can't look better than a 2016 game. You may like it more, but with less textures to fit in and low polygons compared to the newer ones, it can't.
You could upscale and shit to 4K or whatever and look pretty good, but that's all. Sorry.
>>
>>32565326
Faggot
>>
>>32564738
Why did someone combine the box covers of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness
>>
File: 1400892147482 - Copy.png (259KB, 695x552px) Image search: [Google]
1400892147482 - Copy.png
259KB, 695x552px
>>32565326
>>
>>32565334
>>32565343
he is right you know
>>
>>32565361
xhe*
>>
>>32564738
Does this game have any legitimate faults?

>fixes Shadow pokemon in every aspect, including movepools and distribution
>although it recycles old Coliseum locales, all the new levels they add have depth and actual thematic coherence
>evil villains have a concrete, threatening goal that you feel driven to stop

I guess the final level was a bit goofy, box puzzles were lame, and it was downright annoying how they kept the Coliseum trend of having to talk to a random NPC at a randomly specific time to advance the plot, but those are really only minor problems
>>
>>32566391
Shit graphics, very few Pokemon, OST is average, story is bad.
>>
>>32568767
No, no, no and no.

Try playing it.
>>
>>32568795
>XD
no thanks there's a reason i don't go to facebook
>>
>>32564738
I love these gamed but sadly they were only made to get missing pokemon into RSEFrLg
So we wont see another one most likely
>>
File: 1470065860381.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470065860381.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>32565326
>3ds graphics are better than gamecube
>>
>>32568767
>OST is average
drink bleach
>>
>>XD

Fuck off
>>
>>32564738

I like these games and a have a lot of fond memories of them, but if we DO get something similar on the Switch one day (which we probably will) I hope they change some things as both games didn't age very well.

Those main protagonist designs, for instance. What's going on with Wes' face and design? And Kyle or whatever his name is skeeves me out. Most humans look uncanny due to the style. I doubt they'd even use the same style and instead go for the Sun Moon style, which is definitely preferable and would look great on the Switch.
>>
>>32564738
Is no one going to talk about how literally almost no one had a normal name in XD/Colo? Fucking all of the NPC's/trainers had autistic as fuck names.

>Zook
>Secc
>Gonzap
>Snattle
>Cipher Peon Solox

Literally no one bar Michael, Prof. Krane (and maybe even the admins) has a name resembling any given name or word, for that matter. What the fuck?
>>
>>32571211
Wes (short for Wesley), Rui (it's a first name in Portugal) and Michael's mother (Lily) too, but yeah, you're right. It makes me wonder what's up with that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.