[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stumbles upon little girl that fled her home >Takes her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: VS_Kukui_SM.png (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Kukui_SM.png
35KB, 400x240px
>Stumbles upon little girl that fled her home
>Takes her with him without informing the police or trying to find her parents
>Makes her his "assistant"
>Stays shirtless at all times with her

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32563908
His wife has a hostage fetish.
>>
>>32563908
The wife said it was ok so it's ok.
>>
>>32563908
He's literally living the dream.
>>
>>32563926
Well yes, she doesn't want him to find out about her Masked Royal affair.
>>
He meant well.
>>
>>32563908
Kinda makes you wonder why so-called mentally sound adults still play this kids game.
>>
>>32563926
>his wife said it was ok
What a cuck
>>
File: 1492884662495.png (2MB, 2112x4672px) Image search: [Google]
1492884662495.png
2MB, 2112x4672px
>>32564343
If they really wanted to cash in on the pervert money they could make a game where we catch little girls like Pokemon.
>>
Burnet was the one who found her speedreader-kun.
>>
File: 1480014502583.png (1MB, 811x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1480014502583.png
1MB, 811x1153px
>>32564379
>>
Why are you surprised considering they live in a world where children travel across the world alone ?
>>
>>32563908
What, you wouldn't flaunt your perfect bod in front of a little girl, tauntering her because she knows that she will never get some as you already have a good wife
>>
>>32563908
Honestly i feel like they've made Burnet a last minute addition wife for him just so Lillie's living with him wouldnt feel awkward

Their relationship is so non existent. He lives on MeleMele in a pretty ran down, typical single guy house. She lives on Akala. They dont have kids. She doesnt even recognizes her husband costume despite everyone else does. Its just awkward
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.