[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fifty years have passed, but... I do not age. Time has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

"Fifty years have passed, but... I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me. Yet, the suffering continues. Ho-Oh's grasp chokes the past, present... and future. Hope is lost. Gotta get back... back to the past... Pokemon Trainer Ash."
>>
Ash died in the first movie. The tears of all of the pokemon nearby only made its soul to enter a trance where he repeats the journey from the start in different places so he doesn't suspect anything and is happy forever.
>>
>>32562883
https://youtu.be/0PCfx0iqh84
>>
>>32562908
I thought the movies weren't canon, though. Ash forgets pretty much every single movie character he meets.
>>
>>32562961
I know in the dub at least, the Lugia mini-arc in Johto referenced Movie 2, I'm not sure if it did so in the original or not.
Also, the Creation Trio movies at the very least are canon, since an item Dawn obtained in one was used in the main series, and Ash's Aura came up at different points too.
>>
>>32562968
After further research, I can only say that I have no idea. I think it's completely random as to which movie is canon, but if we're going to come up with theories as to why Ash doesn't age, I'll go with the Ho-Oh theory.
>>
>>32562883
autism
>>
>>32562883
>I don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>32562883

The not aging thing applies to all characters in the anime though, not just Ash.

Time does pass, and the world around them changes, but the characters are unaffected by the passage of time.

If, for example, Lillie reappears in a future generation, she will also still be 10 years old.
>>
>>32563027
>not watching the GOAT show revival
>>
>>32564676
And what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>32564694
That show is where the line's from...
>>
>>32564759
Duh. That doesn't make it less of a meme based on something false.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.