[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey VP! Today I’d like to introduce you to a new form of battle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 570855-pikachu_dizzy_eyes_4_.png (574KB, 1023x581px) Image search: [Google]
570855-pikachu_dizzy_eyes_4_.png
574KB, 1023x581px
Hey VP! Today I’d like to introduce you to a new form of battle. I call it, SeppukéMon.
In this game mode, you and an opponent enter a double battle but instead of trying to defeat your enemy the goal is to defeat yourself by blacking out first.

Rules are as followed
>Must all be Max Level
>No Self-Destruction Moves (unless performed by Metronome or the ilk) as then it would just be a game of base speed.
>No OHKO Moves
>You may still attack the enemy (Usually only necessary when one of their Pokemon is doing a good job at knocking out their other Pokemon)
>Sleep Clause is in effect towards the enemy, where you may only purposely put one of their Pokemon to sleep.
>Other common sense stuff like causing endless battles or the species Clause are in effect

It’s a neat mode because it’s a total different strategy than average fight. Not only can you set yourself up for failure with Life and Toxic Orbs, Rocky Helmets, and so forth. But you can also try to heal your opponent’s team with Heal Pulse and Present, Fling Berries or use a move to switch an opponent’s held item with something like Left Overs.
>>
How would you know out your last Pokémon?
>>
This is already a thing - it's a Smogon OM though I can't find any threads about it for some reason.

Here's a replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/joimslab-suicidecup-3890
>>
So would people run 0 IVs and -def/spdef natures in a format like this? Seems kinda cool actually
>>
>>32559504
Final Gambit on each other.
>>
spinda is now god-tier
>>
>>32561289
>No Self-Destruction Moves
>>
>heal pulse on everything
lol
>>
>>32561358

What about curse by a ghost type?
>>
>heal pulse toxic orb clawitzer
beat this set in this mode
you can't
>>
>>32559512

Why would you run actual attacking moves?

A charizard was taunted and then used flare blitz as a result, if you get taunted and have no attacks you struggle your way to victory.

Unless it's a rule that you have to have an attacking move to prevent that very situation
>>
>>32561521
>Unless it's a rule that you have to have an attacking move to prevent that very situation

Probably this. Just run some weak early level up move like tackle with a timid nature.
>>
this is the gayest fucking thing i've ever heard
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>32563690
Yeah, I mean that's the idea isn't it?
>>
>>32561491
Skill swap a enemy to give them magic bound, around four Shedinja
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.