[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since it started with Mega Evolution in Gen 6 then went on to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (395KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
395KB, 256x192px
Since it started with Mega Evolution in Gen 6 then went on to an even dumber concept, Z-Moves in Gen 7, can we expect Pokemon Fusions in Gen 8?
>>
>>32556517
I honestly would not be surprised.
>>
Having those autistic 1h long jRPG nukes makes me think it's not impossible. It's probably gonna have another dumb gimmick, so I guess this one is not too far off.
>>
>>32556517
Poke'Armour

It only seems natural.
>>
>>32556517
If Pokefusions does happen it would probably be with special Pokemon, like the final evos of Gens 1 and 2's pokemon
>>
I don't think fusions are gonna be in gen 8. We won't be having BW remakes at least till gen 9.
Why? Because the whole thing of the original Dragon, if GF is going to dig more in that part of the lore fusions will be a perfect mechanic to add in there.
>>
>implying this is stupid
Nigger we've been waiting for Venustoise since 1998
>>
File: schwarz-e1471711010312.jpg (27KB, 488x188px) Image search: [Google]
schwarz-e1471711010312.jpg
27KB, 488x188px
>>32556517
We already have fusions; it's just going to become more common from now on. I'm honestly expecting human and Pokémon fusions within the next two gens or so considering Game Freak's obsession with "new and exciting."
>>
>>32556740
We can have permanent fusions forms of Kyurem but not a permanent mecha Zygarde... wtf game freak
>>
Think about it, they would be super powerful, but:
>Each of the two pokemon you'd want to fuse would need to hold a "Fusion Fragment", or something of the sort, to pull them together(Kinda like Potara Earrings)
>If/when it faints, you lose 2 pokemon instead of one (obviously)
>>
>>32556957
You just need to fuse two 50% Zygarde, retard.
>>
>>32557559
Not necessarily, they could be like Kyurem-B/W in that you have to perform the fusion beforehand and the BST increase isn't huge
>>
Z moves are several magnitudes better than megas. Hopefully megas will be totally dropped by next gen. I don't care either way if z moves stay. Megas are literally the worst thing to ever happen to pokemon.
>>
>>32557641
Sure, if there actually was a fusion mechanic for Zygarde in the official games, retard :^)

But yeah that certainly would be a cool feature for certain pokemon
>>
>>32556714
This. While I think it could happen any time, and will eventually happen, saving it for when they plan to remake BW allows them to finally introduce the Original dragon.
>>
>>32556740
That's not exactly the same. They use Kyurem as a base and add elements of one of the two dragons.
I think OP means an equal fusion between 2 species (like Venustoise).
>>
>>32556595
Obviously. Can't really expect Game Freak to put all 643,204 combinations in the game.
>>
>>32558658
What would Venustoise's type and stats be like?
>>
>>32556517
Probably.

Fucking Gamefreak.
>>
>>32558954
Grass/Water
>>
>>32558084
I agree with this statement if you swap Z-moves and megas. I hate z-moves. Oh, you have a strong poke? Bam now it's gone. Megas, i think, are a bit toxic, but at this point we gotta make more to balance it out, and i realize that pokemon's just trying to stay alive and relevant, and god i love pokemon, so whatever they gotta do to stick around, i'll put up with it.
>>
I think the Gen-8 gimmick is going to be new regional forms and new megas.

And a few new poke-exclusive z-moves, because nothing can be perfect.
>>
>>32556517
We had Pokémon fusions in Gen 5, anon.
>>
>>32559156
Just like how Yellow had following Pokemon in the overworld.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.