[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 7 only has two mythicals >they already put Magearna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (20KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 400x256px
>Gen 7 only has two mythicals
>they already put Magearna in Volcanion's movie
>they gave Mew's Z-Crystal to everyone with Bank
>they could have gotten away with just putting Hatchu and its Z-Crystal in M20
>but instead they're also giving Ho-Oh AND Marshadow (and its Z-Crystal)
Why did they blow their load so early? Now these two sluts are the only "event" Pokémon who have yet to be released, unless they release Gen 8 literally next year, which I doubt.

What did The Pokémon Company mean by this?
>>
>>32554319
M21 can be about ultra beasts
the distribution can be, well, shiny ultra beasts
>>
>>32554319

M21 will be about Type: Null/Silvally.

M22 will be about Necrozma.
>>
>>32554351
*Negrozma
>>
>>32554332
>>32554351
But that's not the point. Every movie since M10 has had distributions of at least one entirely new MYTHICAL, with some bonus legendaries like Shiny Beats or Mewtwo. These movies never have just random Shiny legendaries or whatever, there's always a mythical.

M20 was the perfect chance NOT to do that because Hatchu exists and it's a nostalgia pandering movie, but they still shoehorned Marshadow in there for no reason.
>>
>>32554319
>tfw the cute end dex Mythical will never be 100 across the board with diverse move pools
>tfw all the cute end dex Mythicals since Gen 6 (or Gen 5) will just have 1 or 2 specific roles
Why live again?
>>
>>32554351
The rumour says Necrozma will be in the movie this year
>>
Magearna doesnt matter in my opinion. Its just a different color and nothing else and on top of that Magearna movie was last year. If they'll release it it'll be like a CoroCoro extra or something like that

Floette is different though. It has unique stats, its own move and GF just recently reminded us of it with Generations episode. They might release it next year
>>
>>32554747
I thought it was practically confirmed in corocoro. I'm wondering if this doesn't mean gen 7 will be the shortest gen to date, only being released for the 20th anniversary.
>>
GEN VIII on the Switch fall 2018 means no game this year and movie with GEN VIII pokemon next, mark my word and screecap this post you mongoloids
>>32554622
I'm still pissed they broke this pattern too and they should fucking retcon Diancie and Marshadow into this role
>>
We already know Gen VIII is literally next year so we're good.
>>
>>32554747
>tfw SM had the codename Rainbow
>Necrozma's natural foil is Ho-Oh
>Kanto references out the ass
>In all localizations Kanto is a region of colorfully named towns
>Ho-Oh never got a movie in it's gen
>Alchemy 101: Gold&Silver melt together to form a pure soul
>Marshadow is basically an ethereal child, a pure soul of sorts
>Magearna also has this represented in the gold and silver motifs and unreleased form
>has an implanted Soul Heart or whatever
>Likely to reappear with a more interesting role later on this gen despite having had a movie

I sorta love the direction of these last two gens when viewed together. More Gen Rainbow coming our way hopefully
>>
>>32554622
>>32555549
>wanting something to be objectively worse because muh patterns
Off yourselves.
>>
>>32555653
How is it objectively worse? They had to give Diancie and Hoopa super offensive forms beyond 600 BST and give Magearna and Marshadow 2 of the best typings in the game paired with the best possible stat distributions.
Every 100 across the board Mon, besides Base Form Shaymin, have always been viable without needing +160 offense, Fairy/Steel typing, types with perfect coverage, or fancy op signature moves to be viable throught the years.
Take a look at Mew's competitive analysis in Gen 3 and Gen 4, then come and tell me that isn't beautiful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.