[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Version 1.2 of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon is now available.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493849819766.gif (16KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493849819766.gif
16KB, 598x450px
>Version 1.2 of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon is now available. This update is required to play online—you will receive a message in your game if you attempt to go online before updating.
>>
>Version 1.2 includes fixing these issues:
>Pokémon being unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used and when knocked out by damage done by Spiky Shield.
>A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
>A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
>Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
>Eggs sometimes being able to be given items.
>A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets canceled or the Battle Teams get unlocked).

Rip in peace, pelago glitch
>>
File: firefish.jpg (62KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
firefish.jpg
62KB, 640x457px
>>32547479
>Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
Wow, they finally fixed it. Now Vivillon can finally be used at full potential
>>
>>32547479
>A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month
Fuck
>>
what if instead of another game this gen we just get a content update
>>
>>32547479
>>32547517
What was the glitch?
>>
>>32547557
When you put all your stuff to work on pelago, you change the date of console to January 31th at 23:59. You back to the game and when change to February 1th at 0:00 you will have all your stuff done on pelago. Berries, expeditions for items, EV training, etc.
>>
>>32547557
If your clock rolls over from January to February at 00:00 everything resets regardless ignoring the check for a time change that normally would happen when you change the time and access the pelago. So you can farm for money, stones etc with relative ease
>>
>>32547479
>A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
GOOD
>>
>>32547479
source?
>>
>>32547479
>>32547671
Yes please, what is your source for this? Can't find info on it anywhere and the game doesn't prompt me to update.
>>
>>32547671
Global Link.
Actually if you try to connect to wifi on the game there is maintenance of servers.
>>
>>32547698
cool, thanks
>>
File: fug.png (373KB, 874x650px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
373KB, 874x650px
>>32547468
>>32547690
>>
>>32547624
and make crushing rocks seem such a breeze
>>
>>32547479
Fuck, now I actually have to EV train manually.
>>
>battle videos break again
oh, lovely. is there a service that lets you record avis of those online yet?
>>
>>32547479
Is Parting Shot still fucked?
>>
>>32549612
that was fixed in 1.1
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.