[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever start a new game and realize you have no idea who you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2888.jpg (1MB, 2207x1775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
1MB, 2207x1775px
You ever start a new game and realize you have no idea who you want on your team?

Think I might drop mothim, can't imagine he'll be any good but I love the design. Aipom was meant to be a shoulder bro but he doesn't even get the elemental punches until near the end of the game
>>
>>32541584
I'd keep Mothim until it really starts being a problem, if at all. Tinted Lens does wonders in-game.
>>
>>32541597
>hidden ability in gen 4
Anon...

>>32541584
Looking at it's level up moves it seems like it might actually be decent, you should definitely keep it.
>>
>started playing Crystal
>picked Totodile
>first step into tall grass past Cherrygrove after getting pokeballs
>wild Poliwag
Into the box you go, Totodile

>>32541597
>wasting Exp on something you're not planning on using to the end
If you know it's not going to finish as part of the team OP better drop it. If it's usability that shouldn't be a problem tho
>>
>>32541635
Nice. Wrath or toad?

OP here. Think I'm gonna box aipom, mothim, and catch a gible.
Empoleon, staraptor, garchomp, and rotom seems like a cool squad. I don't usually like having big teams.

Unrelated but platinum seems to have some great gift pokemon. Togepi, eevee, porygon, etc
>>
>>32541684
Wrath, can't trade on an emulator. Also it's been nearly 20 years since I first started playing and I've never used it
>>
>>32541708
You can import the save to pkhex and evolve it that way.
>>
>>32541708
I'd much rather use it on HGSS, Poliwag is pretty fucking bad in Crystal and it's a pain in the ass to get a Water Stone.
>>
>>32541708
Been playing for the same and realized I've never used one either but I like the family as a whole.
>>
>>32541717
It's a Water type, they're all good in GSC except possibly Kingler. Water Stones are basically up to chance in both Crystal and HGSS too so I donno what you're on about.
>>
>>32541708
I played with one in FRLG when I used a team based off of Special Red's. Sadly it was pretty underwhelming, it might be more fun to use post phys-spec split though.
>>
>>32541745
I thought you could get them fairly easily through Pokeathlon? I remember using Poliwrath in a HGSS run a while back and I got a water stone fairly quickly.
>>
>>32541806
It depends on time of the week. If you get to Goldenrod the day after Water Stone day by the time it rolls around again you're probably in Kanto.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.