[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which was your favorite? who was the most useful to have early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: EARLYROUTEGRASS.png (508KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
EARLYROUTEGRASS.png
508KB, 800x400px
which was your favorite? who was the most useful to have early on? who made the most sense as a super common grass type?
>>
>>32537310
Personally I love Budew and the idea of needing to love and nurture your little plant bud for it to bloom. I'm less fond of Roselia needing a stupidly rare stone to evolve though.

I like Hoppip being a literal weed, which just makes the most sense for a thing you find everywhere along the road. And I really liked the unique typing back in the day and the idea that it had access to little flying moves. I wish it were a little more useful at first though. and frankly it would've made more sense to hold out on the flying type and moves until Jumpluff specifically.
>>
File: Jumpluff-1.jpg (37KB, 561x368px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpluff-1.jpg
37KB, 561x368px
>>
>>32537310
Petilil and Lotad are GOAT
>>
>>32537310
>Favorite
Budew
>Made the most sense
Seedot
>>
Not an actual meme

I like Oddish and Sunkern the most of the pictured Pokemon though
>>
>>32537310
Sewaddle is probably my favorite but I also like Shroomish a lot
Budew is great too
>>
>>32537430
you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a "meme" is
>>
>>32537310
I like the Bellsprout, Hoppip and Sewaddle families the most but Hoppip was definitely the most fun and useful from my experiences. It also makes the most sense, being a weed.
>>
>>32537310
I like the Bellsprout line, probably because the Sprout Tower makes it seem more significant than it is.
>>
>>32537452
>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

The repetitive patterns of a new early route Normal type and new early route Flying type every region is actually consistent enough to be a proper meme. The concept of a "early route Grass-type" is a stretch when there's so much inconsistency to it.
>>
>>32537509
>passed from one individual to another
reading comprehension much?
>>
>>32537310

I didn't know this was a thing, I guess?

I like Hoppip, Cottonee, and Petili the most. Cottonee was surprisingly useful in Sun now it's a Fairy type. Hoppip is just fast which makes Sleep Seed really fucking good.
>>
>>32537310
Sewaddle is the most useful for when you get it. It can hit hard, it's last stage is fast, and you can have it fully evolved very early. The only thing it can't do that others can is status cripple
>>
cottonee is the best, whimsicott is such a bro
>>
>>32537310
Does Sewaddle really fit in this picture...?
I usually count it in the vein of Caterpie, Wurmple, etc.
>>
>>32537310
Budew is always fantastic. One of the most reliable grass types. Gonna need that shiny stone to get Roserade but worth it
>>
>>32538167
EARLY ROUTE GRASS
>>
File: 1400690879727.png (84KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400690879727.png
84KB, 478x600px
>>32537310
>>
>>32537310
I wouldn't know, I never used a single one on my team.
>>
>>32538762
>early route bug
>>
>>32537310
Budew for Roselia
I would go for Oddish and cottonee, too, they're useful as well.
My preferred mon catchers because of stun spore/poison powder/sleep powder, together with magnemite/pikachu later on, depending on the game.
Didn't know status conditions help until late in the game in Crystal.
>>
>>32538167
it doesn't quite but it was in fact a grass type and one the same route as sunkern. it'd seem odd either with it or without it.
>>
Seedot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.