[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of 15 games, it can be found in 4 games. Two of the ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 600px-431Glameow.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-431Glameow.png
210KB, 600x600px
Out of 15 games, it can be found in 4 games. Two of the ways are extremely obtuse (hidden grottos during a funfest mission and a specific mirage location) the other game is Gen 4 and involves multiple consoles to transfer it up.

Anyone else know of exceedingly rare-common Pokémon. I hate this shit, Gamefreak needs to better distribute all the Pokémon.
>>
>>32534969
You know remember that the Slowpoke line in Gen 3 was only available in LeafGreen.
>>
File: brap.jpg (31KB, 936x593px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
31KB, 936x593px
>>32534969

Keep this shit up gamefreak. Makes good GTS fodder.

Keep up with the series, casual
>>
People always point this out with Glameow and never Stunky, despite them being counterparts.
>>
>>32534992
Available on 3 routes in Gen IV compare to 2 for Glameow.
Available on a normal route in XY.
>>
>>32534992

because stunky was in x/y. Which almost every fan had. Glameow was relegated to oras, and even then it wasn't just a normal route. Once a pokemon has been unobtainable for 2 gens people start whining, and X/Y was when the glameow whining started
>>
>>32534992
If we take away internet things like dream world, fest missions, and mirage islands

Glameow is only available in Pearl on one route, so to get one into SM you'd need to transfer it through 5, then through 6, then through 7.

Stunky is available in Diamond, X and Y. So you catch one in X and send it to SM.
>>
>ITT: People forget GTS is a thing.
Just put up a starter and you'll have it by tomorrow.
>>
>>32535030
I can get it in less time by playing Pearl, but it is still retarded that I have to.
>>
>>32535037

>it's retarded I need to transfer pokemon up instead of gamefreak just giving me every single species of pokemon every two games
>even though gamefreak made every pokemon available in gen 6, I'm still going to whine
>it's faster to dig out three games and an extra ds and do several transfers instead of throwing a pokemon on GTS and then picking up my glameow in the morning.

You are the casual shit cell phone audience that got post game removed
>>
>>32534969
Tbh I think it's a good thing that some pokemons stay uncommon.
>>
>>32535072
using the GTS is the definition of casualization
>>
File: WP_20170514_001.jpg (718KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170514_001.jpg
718KB, 1536x864px
>>32535072
Yeah. Also why would I have to dig them out, I have all my Pokémon games together.
>>
>>32535165
>caught in a Master Ball
Wait, what?
>>
>>32535180
Yeah, this thing is rarer than some Legends.
>>
>>32535191
Cheater detected.
>>
>>32535165

>Proud of its power

Here we go.
>>
>>32535165
Nice route trips.
>>
File: E8VXFnZ.jpg (47KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
E8VXFnZ.jpg
47KB, 800x480px
Remakes confirmed
>>
>>32535165
No one likes this Pokémon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.