[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What teams have you used that work the best on the battle tree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490034306768.png (785KB, 900x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490034306768.png
785KB, 900x929px
What teams have you used that work the best on the battle tree? Ive had a lot of success with a QR code team that has Mega Kangaskhan, Blaziken, and Garchomp, but I usually cant get past the mid-30s with it.

Any links to QR teams you've had success with, and general advice are appreciated.
>>
File: 1398310544285.png (44KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1398310544285.png
44KB, 500x222px
>>32533663
Sorry I can't help you anon but that art is qt as fuck
>>
>>32533663

A.Vest Primarina lead, Life Orb Hydreigon and Megagross
>>
>>32533663
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-EF45-47EF

I've gotten to 53 with this one. I'm currently using mawile, suicune, and garchomp and I still do pretty decent.
>>
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-8D86-4B00
I got past 200 with this team. Don't be afraid to look up potential sets of whatever might be a threat.
>>
Its not the team, is the fact that you arent good at it. Git gud underage faggot
>>
I used Aegislash, Tapu Koko and M-Salamence in super singles the last time I played and made it to 93 before freeze hax ended my streak. Salamence in particular will destroy pretty much everything after a dragon dance
>>
Megamence, Life Orb Koko, Assault Vest Primarina, and Scarfed Lycanroc Night.

Covers each other's weaknesses surprisingly well.
>>
I got to 57 wins with Pheromosa, Cloyster and Mega Metagross. I switched Cloyster for Tapu Koko on battle 50 because a strong electric type seemed to good to pass on in a battle with 2 water types and 1 flying type in a pool of 5 possible mons.
Pheromosa and Koko didn't even have hypertrained IVs, the IVs I catched them with were oretty good though (31 in speed and the relevant attacking stat).

I unironically used wide lens on Pheromosa to make HJK more reliable on that run. I feel like smogon sets are often not the best in the battle tree. On Pokemon Showdown you try to win more than you lose, so trading accuracy for more power is often worth it but in the Battle Tree a single loss ends your run, so you need your attacks to be reliable or your run will end sooner or later due to bad RNG.
>>
>>32535578
>peaked in top 100 on an official smogon meta
>y-you need to git gud
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.