[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is is that you can't get shiny versions of any of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: solgaleo.png (21KB, 189x186px)
solgaleo.png
21KB, 189x186px
Why is is that you can't get shiny versions of any of the legendary pokemon in, sun/moon?
seems kinda retarded to me and there doesn't seem to be any one reason that makes sense
>>
>>32519604

So they can use them as distributions.
>>
Why would you care? The chances of getting a shiny mon are low, it may take the same time u waited for that event just to get it in normal play
>>
Gamefreak have been fucking players over since Gen 6. It's motto should be "gotta pay for em all" now.
>>
Shiny locking legendaries means they can pad the event release schedule.
>>
>>32519623
What event Pokémon have they charged for?
>>
>>32519604
At least you can get shiny Type:Null
>>
>>32519623

I've never paid a single cent for a Pokemon. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>32519623
>since Gen 6
*gen 4
>>
File: 1 saying.png (157KB, 249x275px)
1 saying.png
157KB, 249x275px
>>32519621
Except it's likely they'll never release most of them as shinies. We're a year in and we've only gotten Tapu Koko. That's 1/17 shiny locked legendaries that we've actually gotten shiny and we're nearing the end of this game's lifespan. Taking a while to get them is infinitely better than never fucking getting them you idiot.
>>
>>32519636
>>32519647
What he means is that GF gets shekels to distribute mons at locations and that's why they shiny locked all the legendaries.
>>
>>32519877

Not quite sure how that fucks over players, though. On average, it's much quicker to drive to your nearest GameStop than soft-reset 4,000 times.
>>
>>32519877
I don't think so. "Gotta pay for 'em all" doesn't sound like he meant it on gamefreak's end.
>>
>>32519888
Again, being ABLE to get them is better than not being able to get them and HOPING gf gets off their asses and distributes the events when we all know it's never going to happen.

Also
>Not using pkhex
>>
>>32519621
You underestimate the power of autism
>>
File: 1490328372436.png (26KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490328372436.png
26KB, 700x700px
I just want shiny Celesteela
>>
>>32519604
its because it would not make sense if the pokemon was normal in the overworld or cutscene and then suddenly shiny when you actually battled it
gamefreak wants to appear more professional for the last few games and stuff like that makes it seem unprofessional as fuck
>>
>>32519868
>we're a year in
Nigga its only May, which is 6 months. We got shiny events for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde, why wouldn't we get them for Sogaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma?
>>
>>32520111
What about all of the ultra beasts, the remaining Tapus and Magearna? Before it was only three, and they barely got those out. With so many cucked legendaries, I doubt they'll release all of them.
>>
>>32520141

They could pull a Reshiram/Zekrom and undo the lock the next game we can get them in.
>>
File: meloetta-aria Hastune-Miku.png (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
meloetta-aria Hastune-Miku.png
2KB, 120x120px
>tfw still no shiny mythical or Zygarde event in America
>>
Remember how in Diamond, pearl and platinum how arceus had its own unique event area with its own battle theme and everything
and then it was never released and they just handed out the pokemon directly
what was the deal with that as well?
>>
>>32520597
They thought it would be too complicated to figure out.
>>
>>32520111
>and Zygarde

No we didn't. There were shiny events for the other two, followed by a non-shiny event Zygarde with a move or 2 it normally couldn't learn.
>>
>>32520597

Masuda said they thought it was too complicated.
>>
>>32520095
How many of them do you even see before you fight/receive them though?

There's Solgaleo/Lunala, Tapu Koko and Cosmog, and that's basically it. You do see Nihilego and Buzzwole/Pheromosa in cutscenes, but there's multiples of them so they could still feasibly be shiny.
>>
>>32519888
>On average, it's much quicker to drive to your nearest GameStop than soft-reset 4,000 times.
Oh yeah, I totally remember going downtown to get my Shiny Tapu Koko. It's so great that all events are distributed equally throughout the entire world so every player gets a fair chance at getting them all.

Bitch I'm lucky I even got the Volcanion event, where I live it's always 50/50 if these so called "international" events are even distributes here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.