[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Movie 20 is a prequel to the Sun & Moon anime, the origin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: M20_teaser_poster[1].png (1MB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
M20_teaser_poster[1].png
1MB, 905x1280px
>Movie 20 is a prequel to the Sun & Moon anime, the origin story of that version of Ash
>Movie 21 will have the current Ash meet his alternate dimension counterpart, the Ash from XYZ & prior
>>
>>32517840
no
>>
Movie 21 is Detective Pikachu
>>
>>32517840
Do you have autism?
>>
>>32517840
>Ash in Game Freak style
Crazy.
>>
>Movie 21 Ash will have to travel to an alternate dimension via Ultra Wormholes to meet with XY Ash to combat the threat of Ultra Beasts/Necrozma
>>
>>32517840
Movie 20 is just what happened between Kalos and Alola. The plot is the same plot as the other 19 movies. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop being excited over literally nothing, the only unusual thing is that it's set in Kanto and he has new special companions, but even then we got the former during gen 3 and we get the latter with any new generation.
>>
>>32519262

No it's not - The movie literally shows scenes from the first episode...
Do you know anything or do you pretend that you do?
>>
>>32520267
It's a flashback
>>
>>32517840
>implying M21 won't be about ultra beasts or some gen 8 pokemon
>>
>>32520267
It does show scenes from first episode, but everything after that including the Ho-oh journey will take place at some unspecified point in the future. Magazine scans we got recently confirmed it.
>>
>>32517840
The 20th movie isn't connected to the anime. In the movie, Ash knows about Marshadow and probably Z-Moves, which are unknown in first SM episodes.
>>
>>32522532
explain the clothes then
>>
>>32522551
mean to >>32522366
>>
>>32522532
>Ash knows about Marshadow [...] which are unknown in first SM episodes
Marshadow isn't in the first episode of SM.

>and probably Z-Moves
This is your only point and it's nothing more than baseless speculation ("probably")
>>
>>32519262
You, my friend, are an idiot
>>
>>32522935
Movie 20 is nothing special. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>32522730
"are unknown" the Z-Moves, Ash doesn't know them.
>>
>>32522978
where's your source?
>>
>>32522983
Are u dumb? I mean IN THE SERIES
>>
>>32523036
Which doesn't prove Ash learns Z moves in the movie.
>>
>>32522551
>Ash goes home and changes into clothes that are similar but not exactly the same as his Kanto kit
There
>>
>>32524908
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.