[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15:30 Thur in Japan ATM. Photo has what I think is going on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Evid.png (16KB, 524x263px) Image search: [Google]
Evid.png
16KB, 524x263px
15:30 Thur in Japan ATM. Photo has what I think is going on. We are highly unlikely to get a Pokemon Direct this week since Friday is approaching. CoroCoro will be leaking within 24-48 hours and if it was announced this week, Nintendo would have wanted to beat CoroCoro leaks.
>>
If Stars is a real game it's going to be on Switch. That's the main reason I doubt Stars is even a legit game.
>>
I gotta agree with E3. They haven't announced a game at E3 before. But I do know that the gap between announcements and release dates for 3rd games or B2W2 is shorter than core pairs.

B2W2 was a mere 117 days between announcement and release. That is not even 4 months.

I'm thinking a 5 month promotional period starting at E3.
>>
>>32506679
The rumor mill Stars was a part of was shown to be full of shit months ago anyways. Most likely this year is a 3DS game and next year is Gen VIII on Switch, since they're already out of events.
>>
>>32506697
Yes, 2017 is likely a 3DS game. But Masuda needs time to understand the Switch. Then they will begin software development. They might be out of events...

But remember, Detective Pikachu movie! You can't have a mythical Pokemon for that... That replaces the usual animated movie in Japan for next year.
>>
Nintendo expects to sell 6 million 3ds. This fiscal year and no big games ate coming.

So Pokemon stars on 3ds makes most sense
>>
>>32506668
Wow so more of nothing, all of this was discussed several times already
>>
>>32506707
We already know a Switch entry for next fall is starting from job listings, and I just don't see them jumping platform during a generation. And if we get games this year, we're out of internal data slots for new games in Gen VII past that. I can easily see them rushing into Gen VIII.

And if that is the case for the movie, that doesn't really change anything whatever way it turns out.
>>
I really dont get why so many people feel the pressure (including "known" Pokemon fans like Serebii) that Pokemon should go to Switch immediately, mid generation

I get that people want to finally play Pokemon on a big console but the better way to do that is to start a brand new gen on it like next year. Releasing a "third game" just few months into new console sounds like asking for trouble because third games always had low sales plus the small instal base and high price for Switch as of now would mean a lot of the core Pokemon audience (very young people) just wouldnt buy it

Waiting a year and starting with new and exciting gen would make a lot more sense. In the meantime get the additional 13-14 million copies of some new 3ds pokemon game
>>
>>32506668
Had no idea that Necrozma/Ho-Oh got a TCG set. That seems pretty damning that it'll play some significant role
>>
>>32506714

I wonder why they don't care to sell switch...
>>
>>32506760
It definitely makes the most sense to have the games come out on 3DS, but because of how the games run on normal 3DS hardware, I wouldn't be surprised if they made Stars a New 3DS title (to go with that conveniently announced New 2DS) with a Switch port, a sort of reverse of what they're doing with Fire Emblem Warriors.

Like you mentioned, the third versions never sell gangbusters like their paired version counterparts. At least this way they can get the game out on more than one platform, since the main excuse to not get Stars on 3DS is because you already have Sun or Moon right? Whereas there'd be no other pokemon game to get on the Switch, Stars would be the only option. Plus, it could maybe provide a sort of proof of concept in terms of what they can achieve with Pokemon games on the Switch going forward.

Honestly what would be better though and what I want is a Stadium type of game on the Switch that works with Pokemon Bank. Have that then release a Diamond and Pearl remake on it next year before a new generation in 2019
>>
>>32506877
>mario odyssey
>breath of the wild
>splatoon 2
>fire emblem
>mario kart
>xenoblade

yeah they really don't want to sell switches, you're right anon.
>>
Joe saw the CC cover, it's about Marshadow so give up
>>
>>32507091
I guess thats it for May. If it doesnt happen in June (pre E3 or E3 but the latter never happened before) then its over for this year
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.