[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Garbage character who spent the first 40 episodes doing fuck-all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: Serena_XY[1].png (24KB, 110x340px) Image search: [Google]
Serena_XY[1].png
24KB, 110x340px
>Garbage character who spent the first 40 episodes doing fuck-all and having no goal

Why did people like her again? She had absolutely nothing going for besides the shipping faggotry
>>
>>32504019
Well, there are people that somehow likes her anime counterpart but dislikes her ship. Just like me.

But it's only because I love Game!Serena more than anything else, I can't defend her anime counterpart as much as I want to.
>>
how many pokemon did she have by the end of the show, anyway?
>>
>>32504173
3. And all of them are shitty.
>>
>>32504173

3, but she didn't battle, so she didn't need a full team
>>
>>32504177
>>32504179
good lord
>>
>>32504019
You answered your own question? And joke's on you, they won.
>>
>>32504246

>They won
>When Serena will never appear or even be mentioned again

kek
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>>32504019
Please cry more, faggot.
>>
But as for me, I will make the same complaint about her. They spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time for her do ANYTHING other than be an accessory. This is inexcusable and should make her go to a lower spot by default. However, due to the matter that she does have her own arc makes it impossible for me to put her into the nothing category even though I sorely want to. If you liked the previous contest arcs, you'll probably feel this one was kind of lacking due to the matter there are no real battles. However, this makes them earn points also for actually adapting them correctly this time even though they were not being called contests. The round in which they make something with their pokemon was an interesting addition that I wished they did more with, but lol pokepuffs. Also, she failed to have even one interesting rival, which was the best part of any of the contests. Hers is by far the weakest of the three, even if she has Dawn-esque character development from it. It's still weaker than Dawn. She at least gets #3 on the female companion scale.
>>
Again a bait thread.
>>
>>32504403

>Waaaaah he doesn't like my waifu Serena/Amourshitting so it's bait!

Cry more
>>
XYgotes and Amourfags banned from /vp/ when?
>>
File: DKocdJ0[1].jpg (241KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
DKocdJ0[1].jpg
241KB, 680x697px
>there are people on this board right now that like Serena

Disgusting.
>>
>>32504349
[citation needed]
>>
>>32504019
She didn't find what she wants to do until XYZ 45 tho, her goal was to find a goal
>>
>another serena complain thread
Cute
>>
File: TEeUUJiN9lVm0[1].gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
TEeUUJiN9lVm0[1].gif
1MB, 499x281px
>Serenafags right now
>>
>>32504177
>Sylveon
>Shitty
T.Gen 7 meta
>>
Serena is a gateway waifu of the worst kind. She's a bad waifu, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for her weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and SHORT HAIR. The normal anon can see this as the shit she is, and may enjoy her, hate her or be indifferent to her, but all the while recognizing that the character itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of her core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underaged faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. She's a retard moe character that tries her hardest to look cute, the horribly colored, dull, stupid clothes, the whole "The person I admire so much" faggotry and everything about Serena fuels their escapist fantasies, while her non-existant character background, emphasis on her waifu looks, and overall autist behavior makes her fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average neckbeard and his sense of wanting to fuck an underage girl. Exactly the kind of shit that makes sweaty neckbeards and pedophile retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Serena is basically THE waifu to attract the most hated Pokémon fanbase known to /vp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this bitch and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Serena threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>32504667
Do you have the original one? the Naruto one ?
>>
>>32504667
>She's a bad waifu
Make sense.
>>
>>32504677
This?
>>
>>32505129
when the amourshitters really thinks that SM Ash was the son of Ash and Serena HAHAHAHAHA they are so stupid!!!!
>>
amourfags really thinks that pokemon anime started in 2012, they are so stupid, serena is whore and shit
>>
>>32505164
>SM Ash was the son
Who even thought of that?
>>
>>32505180
>>
>>32505077
perfectrena
>>
>>32504623
trashrena is a slut!!!
>>
>>32505196
perfectrena is gamerena, animerena is shitrena and whorena
>>
>>32505186
the amourfags had that theory in 2016
>>
>>32505186

Retarded amourshitters who don't understand the concept of a redesign/art style change

Like has been said, they think the anime began with XY
>>
I forget if Delia was in the original announcement. If she was, they're just idiots.
>>
>>32504019
Cuz it's waifubait she's a shit character, but amourshippers can't take off their rose tinted glasses
>>
I hate to be the one to say this, but if you don't like Serena then you really have no place on this board.
>>
>>32505250
For what part?
>>
I can't seem to find it. Maybe they took it out. Bugger.
>>
Because she's hot as fuck.

Until she cut her hair at least
>>
>>32504246
She got booted off the show for showing affection, how is that winning?
>>
>being so autistic you need to make near daily hate thread about a character
>>
>>32504482
Seconding this!
>>
>>32505347
>being so autistic you need to make near daily hate thread about a character
Correction: being so autistic you need to make near daily hate thread about a shit character
>>
>>32504246
>They won
The chances of amourshipping winning is as high as Ash winning a league. Seriously though, best not to be so delusional, she's gone like every Pokégirl
>>
>>32505775
Considering how autistic these hate threads are and the regular fan threads she get, I have a feeling she's a pretty good character.
>>
>>32504206
Clemont only had 3 as well and he's a fucking gym leader. Also bonnie had two and one was a legendary. I think Clemont loses
>>
>>32504382
Are you kidding? Jessily or whatever was a great rival.
>>
>>32505347
>being so autistic you need to make near daily love thread about a [shitty] character
Aren't you amourfags
>>
>>32504019
Who gives a shit about Pokemon characters, they are for fanservice and should only be ranked on how hot they are.
Watch Digimon if you are interested in actual characters.
>>
>>32506274
Wrong, likable personality matters too. Serena was pretty hot before bargain bin dyke mode, but her blandness ruined her waifu appeal.
>>
>>32505819
Clemont had six Pokemon, actually.
>>
>>32504019
>>Garbage character who spent the first 40 episodes doing fuck-all and having no goal
>Why did people like her again? She had absolutely nothing going for besides the shipping faggotry
Why are you describing Dawn but posting an image of Serena?
>>
>>32504019
because shes hot, her mini skirt looks so hot, her voice is hot, her ass is so hot. shes hot.
>>
>>32505164
>>32505186
No one actually believed that, though many hoped that would be the case.
>>
>>32504019
I think the better question is, why do autists like you insist on making these threads everyday. You should go hang out with the Verlisify thread crowd and the starter thread crowd, you'd all get along well given you all have similar levels of highly repetitive autism that are killing /vp/.
>>
people who likes her are retards amourshitters.
>>
>>32506315

Dawn had a clear goal from the beginning, and there was no shipping shit with her

Serena went from not knowing what she wanted to do, to being a Performer, to fucking off to Hoenn to become a Coordinator
>>
>>32505780
>regular fan threads she get

You mean the ones with 150 images, 300+ replies and only 20-30 actual amourtards from the total 40-50 posters? Yeah, very popular indeed anon
>>
>>32508782
>replying
Anon, amourtards are braindead shitstains who jerk off to 10y olds, no need to waste your time with them
>>
Why do SMpedofags have such an inferiority complex towards anything from XY?
>>
>>32504019
She had a good start but was victim of being influenced by crazy cat women writing. They had to force bullshit like her cutting her hair down people's troat because of the women had to much power in the anime staff.
>>
>>32509362
Nice projection amigo
>>
>>32504019
LITERALLY best girl.
>>
>>32504019

At least May and Dawn had some sort of goal, and interacted with their own special characters outside of the Main Group. They also showed feelings (questionable but obviously there) for Ash with some development, even if it wasn't a lot or poorly done attempt at chemistry.
Serena was doomed as a character the minute they gave her retrospective feelings for Ash. It's like they realized the little character she has would never fall for Ash or would be too hard to write, so they introduced the "i met you when i was 6 years old and have had a crush ever since" nonsense, even though real people don't function like that. Not only is it garbage, but it's also boring to watch unless you're the most desperate shipper/self insert.
>>
File: 1474653403794.png (13KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
1474653403794.png
13KB, 241x263px
>>32509621
>interacted with their own special characters
>Millefeui
>Shauna
>Nini
>Elle
>Yashio
>>
File: blunt.jpg (23KB, 540x284px) Image search: [Google]
blunt.jpg
23KB, 540x284px
>>32509362
>>32509391
>>32509564
>>32509652
>all deleted
>all one person
>will still claim that "lots of people" hate Serena for aesthetic purposes
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.