[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two should RAISE the sun and the moon, not just represent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jkl.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jkl.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
These two should RAISE the sun and the moon, not just represent them. Time and space are governed by living entities in this world, why not celestial bodies?
>>
>>32502877
Because SM focused more on Ultra Space rather than the actual Sun and Moon aspect of Lunala and Solgaleo.
>>
>>32502896
That was the point. They weren't the sun and moon, they were just regular mons from another dimension.

They establish that the Alolans deified whatever they wanted. Just look at Alolan Dugtrio's and Ninetales's dex entries. Solgaleo and Lunala were just so powerful and so uncommon that they actually thought they represented celestial bodies.
>>
>>32502877
>governed
Has that every been said? As far as I recall, Dialga and Palkia can just manipulate time and space, but they don't actively govern them.
>>
>>32502980
I don't know about Palkia, but I recall it being mentioned that time is actually a thing because of Dialga's heartbeat.
>>
>>32503004
That's just a myth. They also say that Palkia's breath makes space calmer.

There are two reason to think these are just myths. For one, these are impossible to test. There's no way any human could know that Dialga's heartbeat and time are connected. That's knowledge that no human should logically hav. The secon reason is that you can, quite literally, make a second Dialga. The implications of that would be weird if the heartbeat was time.

So, this neither makes sense logically, and there is evidence that points to it being bullshit, so the only likely conclusion is that it's a myth, not truth.
>>
File: cosmoem.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cosmoem.png
63KB, 250x250px
>>32502877
Because they're just Ultra Beasts, there are multiple of them and they're not really deities of anything, they're just creatures that happen to resemble the sun and the moon (and even then not really).
>>
Thank G-d SM left behind the pantheon/embodiment autism of Gen 3-6 Legends.
>>
>>32503039
Theres even evidence in the game that supports the idea that Dialga and Palkia might not be as high and mighty as they seem. An NPC in Celestic town says something like "back then many people seeing the legendary Pokemon clash really must have thought they were truly the embodiments of time and space!"
>>
Why am I so tempted to bring up the Barneyfag image...
>>
>>32502936
So are the Tapus actual deities or what (also it's weird to think that the Tapus are the only native legendaries Alola has).
>>
Because most legendaries aren't powerful as people think they are, they're just myths.
>>
>>32503183
Because this is a hidden horse thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.