[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kalos starters >introduced in the gen that introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>kalos starters
>introduced in the gen that introduced megas
>dont get megas
>alola starters
>introduced in the gen that introduced z moves
>get signature z moves
>>
We need time to get to know the base forms before they throw Megas on them
>>
File: cancer incarnate.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cancer incarnate.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>32501817
but OP, greninja did got a mega :^)
>>
>>32501822
It is possible they did have plans for this, but they got canned and the leftovers ended up in S/M instead.
>>
File: serenaphox_ring.png (75KB, 420x510px) Image search: [Google]
serenaphox_ring.png
75KB, 420x510px
never ;_;
>>
File: puke.jpg (41KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
41KB, 350x280px
>>32501849
thank fucking god
>>
They said they didn't give Megas to any Kalos Pokemon in XY because it would be unfair in building popularity for those that didn't get any.

Meanwhile even GF knows deep down that no one gives a shit about Z-Moves so giving those is fine.
>>
>>32501822
That makes no damn sense

>>32501817
Truth is they wanted only older Pokemon to get them

Kalos starters are the biggest cucks when it comes to starters

>Option to have original gen 1 starter
>Give them Megas
>Nothing for Kalos starters
>>
>>32501849
>wanting this
>ever

Sure lets ruin Delphox the way Ash and gamefreak ruined Greninja
delphox and chesnaught have suffered enough
>>
>>32501817
>The Alola starters are still shit
>>
>>32501863
>Kalos starters are the biggest cucks
you mean chesnaught and delphox right?
because grennigger got
>huge ass movepool
>high speed and attacking stats
>fucking protean, one of the most broken abilities on the game
>cancer special snowflake form that is basically a mega that can hold an item
>maximum shilling on both the ashnime and games
>>
>>32501831
SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP!!

Delphox deserves more than weebfrog. All of you weebfrogs are the true cancer of this board
>>
>>32501849
I'm soooo fuckign PISSED whenever i see this

The damn possibilites!

Although It deserved to be Ash-Delphox. Now THAT's a good starter.

>inb4 waah waah Delphox is shit!
>>
>>32501822

Didn't stop Diancie
>>
>>32501898
>Willingly degrading your favourite starter
>>
>>32501910
At least it'd get out of the lower teirs

I want my favorite mon to be a menace competitively
>>
>>32501861
They should've thought of that BEFORE THEY MADE THE MEGAS WHAT THEY ARE
>>
>>32501849
Looks like shit. I'd be fine with Serena-Delphox and Clemont-Chesnaught becoming things, but they could do much better than that.
>>
>>32501919
you can:

a) play your pokemon in the lower tier where it belongs and leave it untainted from shitty anime forms
b) give it a hideous anime form and probably have it still be shit anyway (you really think they're gonna let serena outshine The Ash and Weebfrog?)
>>
>>32501861

>They said they didn't give Megas to any Kalos Pokemon

Yet Diancie got one.
>>
>>32501935
So you're not mad that Delphox isn't popular? It should have been the star of gen vi.

I'd die to see that ;-;
>>
>>32501941
They didn't in XY, and ORAS isn't XY.
>>
>>32501863
>That makes no damn sense
No, that makes perfect sense. Mega Evolution gives new life to some Pokemon. Kalos Pokemon just got a new life, coming into existence. If, for example, Pyroar got a Mega Form, why would anyone use base form Pyroar instead of the Mega one? Giving it a Mega would just undermine the base form. No one is going to use a Zard anymore, now that Mega Zard is a thing.
>>
>>32501952
Subjective and shit taste, Delphox is literally my mom's witch and is good enough as it is without weeb ashnime forms
>>
>Filename

Heh

Game Freak's famous for cutting corners though, I thought we already had gone through this. Sun and Moon especially got cut corners all over.

>The infamous golf course
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.