[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is another thread where we try to fix Silvally. My fix are:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 59472870_p0.png (313KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
59472870_p0.png
313KB, 900x750px
This is another thread where we try to fix Silvally.
My fix are:
-RKS System is now a Key Item.
-You can change the type by using it
-It have Adaptability
-Increase Atk, Sp.Atk and Speed bases by 20
>>
The first two changes are fine you're just going retreaded with the third change.
>>
>>32499263
Make Memories give boosts similar to plates (or just recot memories into plates), allow Z-crystals to change type too, and give it Recover.
>>
>>32499263
I'll give it a shot, sure.
>RKS System is now a key item
>Change types by using it, can give it Dual-Typings of any combination
>Silvally's ability is now adaptability
>+10 to each base stat

>Multi-Attack
>+10 BP
>Now functions as flying press, being treated as both Silvally's types at once

New moves
>Extreme Speed
>Recover
>Leech Life
>Earthquake
>Focus Blast
>Aura Sphere
>Psychic
>Psyshock

Too much?
>>
>>32499321
Most Pokemon don't really get much out of being part normal, at best you can have a Psychic Pokemon with a Ghost immunity, and things like Rock/Normal and Dark/Normal get buttfucked by Fighting.
>Now functions as flying press, being treated as both Silvally's types at once
This barely changes anything, it actually makes the move worse since if it hits a Steel or Rock Pokemon it'll only hit neutral and miss Ghost types entirely.
Everything else, like the RKS change and the new moves fit perfectly well. With a moveset like that, you can run any kind of Silvally, of any type, and be powerful. Aura Sphere might be a bit much, but honestly fuck Lucario.
>>
This really isn't that fucking hard.

>give it 101 base speed
>increase the power of multi-attack to 130 damage
>give it better coverage options

Problem solved.
>>
>>32499377
>Most Pokemon don't really get much out of being part normal
Maybe I didn't make it clear enough, I meant you could set your Silvally to be Dragon/Fairy or any other type combo, not that it would be Normal/Any type.

As far as the flying press functionally goes, it follows the Silvally's typing. It wasn't meant as strictly a buff, since I also opted to give it more coverage options. It makes the move a lot more situational, but gives it the potential to hit very hard against certain targets.

Also, since I just remembered Arceus-Dragon can get Draco Meteor, let's let Dragon type Silvally get it as well.
>>
>>32499377
>reading comprehension

>Change types by using it, can give it Dual-Typings of any combination
>>
>>32499263
>fix
Why fix what isn't broken?
>>
>>32499321
Yeah no, this is WAY too god damn overpowered.

Does anyone in this thread even have any realistic sense of how to properly buff Pokémon without sending them straight to Ubers2.0?
>>
RKS System has a Secondary effect that causes Silvally to get a 1.5x damage boost to Ultra Beasts and Legendary Pokemon and take reduce the amount of damage it takes from those Pokemon by a quarter.

You choose the type outside of battle and can have a held item.

Multi attack is a two hit move with 65 Power per hit
>>
>>32499460
>Multi attack is a two hit move with 65 Power per hit
And 70 accuracy
>>
>>32499263
these are retarded. Here's the simplest way to improve it
>RKS system and multi attack are z-crystals compatible
>>
>>32499263

105 in all stats. Done
>>
Give it more special coverage, earthquake, recovery, nasty plot, agility/DD and make RKS system compatible with plates/z crystals
>>
I feel like an easy, albeit not very thematic, buff would be to give it a priority move which acts like multi attack, albeit weaker obviously.
It would give it an anti-meta niche in being able to check threats depending on what is threatening your team, as well as enabling it as a sweeper with its middling speed stat.
>>
>>32499422
Ah, I misunderstood then, that would be a neat gimmick.
Also, Dragon Silvally actually can learn Draco Meteor, I run it on my special Silvally.
>>
>ditch memories
>rks system now works off of plates and z-crystals
>buff rks system to turn all normal type moves into the type of the plate held
>buff multi-attack to 95 BP and give it a special counterpart called multi-beam
>give it all the moves arceus has except judgment
>buff all stats to 105
How did I do?
>>
File: 1489302585583.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489302585583.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>32499722
>>
Personally I just think they should have had RKS System as one item that you can program on a PC with the type to use. You construct Zygarde this way so it wouldn't be infeasible.

It would've been cool then if you could program with 1 or 2 types, allowing Dual typing Silvally. It'd really show how they took the concept of Arceus and took advantage of their resources to go a step further and it'd give Silvally something unique.
>>
Holy shit this thread is fucking terrible
I'm glad you idiots will never work for Gamefreak
>>
RKS system is key item now, you use it on Silvally to set its type.

Silvally is designed to fight Ultra Beasts, so change its ability to reflect that. New ability is Beast Basher. It does x1.5 more damage to any pokemon with 570 or more BST and takes half damage from pokemon with 570 or more BST as if all of their moves are Not Very Effective. This has a nice side effect of also letting Silvally crush Legends and Megas and other Silvally's while being mediocre against common pokemon with less than 570 BST like Charizard and Sylveon.

Buff Multi-Attack to 100 BasePower so its at least on the same level as Earthquake.

Lastly, give it Recover. Type:Null gets Recover too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.