[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any information that would ever lead us to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 545123534.jpg (292KB, 1360x500px) Image search: [Google]
545123534.jpg
292KB, 1360x500px
Is there any information that would ever lead us to the conclusion that there will be a re-release of these games of the 3DS eShop?
I heard something about a PokeTransporter datamine, but I can't find anything on it.
>>
Money
>>
Raikou, Entei and Suicune had their hidden abilities changed
>>
I remember hearing about that datamine, too, OP. It was something about there being a second Game Boy symbol in the data that was left unused, I believe. I've been banking on that hope for a Gen 2 VC release.
>>
>>32495965
That's a very good point, but that might just have been for balancing, Especially in Raikou's case.
>>
>>32495928
I believe the only information that was found was that the GB icon found on transfered RBGY mons is associated with origin game IDs corresponding to seven titles.
Red, Blue/Green, Jap Blue, Yellow, and three unused.
>>
>GF doesn't want to make free money

God damn it. Gamefreak never ceases to be an utter dissapointment.
>>
>>32497861
Any links to that information?
>>
>>32495928
I cant prove it, but I saw some news source that said they werent going to do a rerelease. which is too bad if it remains true, since i enjoyed gen 2's speed and polish of the series at the time
>>
>>32495965
It pleases my autism immensely when someone posts this trio and lists their names in the correct Pokédex order.
>>
Bumping in hopes that someone will post links.
>>
>>32499813
I want to say it was around the time of RBY VC and the exact wording was just that they simply had no plans to release GSC at that time.
>>
>>32502143
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl552rK8Sjo
>>
just inject
>>
>>32502167
What the hell is wrong with that girl's hair? It weighs nothing.
>>
>>32502167
Is that vaporwave?
>>
>>32498199
they have to release it eventually.

think about how comfy GSC on VC will be. no dying battery, transferable pokemon, FUCKING NIGHT TIME IN GSC on 3ds
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.